Thousands Demonstrate In Israel For Hostage Agreement With Hamas

I think you need to have a good look at the definition of genocide. If that's what Israel is doing, they truly suck at it.
Don't blame decent lawabiding Jewish people. That mistake has already been made!
The rest of the world is placing the blame on Netanhahu and the Zionists, where it belongs.

They are creating a situation in the world in which genocide may be punished by another genocide. If Iran attacks, they can't pick and choose their victims.

The father of one of the Israeli hostages criticized that the government's own survival seemed more important than the hostages.

Clearly even Israel has some woke morons.

Israel has only ever survived by being tough.

Not that you have one clue what that means.

Wow what a terrible debater you are.
1715041995761.png

The genocide against the Palestinian people needs to stop! Good and decent Jewish people are going to be held responsible for the crimes of the Zionist regime, as is always the case with Zionism's evil.

However, it's very likely that Biden's threats combined with the rest of the world's disdain for the genocide, is taking effect. They're not going to get away with more of the same, since Iran imposed new rules on the ME.

Finally good news for the prospects of peace!

Why don't you go join Hamas and enjoy a nice Rockeye Sandwich ?

The genocide against the Palestinian people needs to stop! Good and decent Jewish people are going to be held responsible for the crimes of the Zionist regime, as is always the case with Zionism's evil.

However, it's very likely that Biden's threats combined with the rest of the world's disdain for the genocide, is taking effect. They're not going to get away with more of the same, since Iran imposed new rules on the ME.

Finally good news for the prospects of peace!
It looks like biden and blinken’s attempt to broker a ceasefire has failed and the final phase of the war is starting

Why don't you go join Hamas and enjoy a nice Rockeye Sandwich ?
What's a rockeye?

Hamas has agreed to a peace deal and the Zionists are now being forced to join the negotiations.

They now understand that the hostilities needed to be toned down so that the 'genocide' wouldn't continue.

Let's all hope that Hezbollah doesn't get involved!

What's a rockeye?

Hamas has agreed to a peace deal and the Zionists are now being forced to join the negotiations.

They now understand that the hostilities needed to be toned down so that the 'genocide' wouldn't continue.

Let's all hope that Hezbollah doesn't get involved!

Israel isn't going to join anything that is not in their best interest.

It looks like biden and blinken’s attempt to broker a ceasefire has failed and the final phase of the war is starting
Not just a ceasefire but a ceasing of hostilities by the Zionists is on the table. Beware of favourable propaganda spinning that contradicts what everybody knows now.

and so what flavour?
Or I have a very good deal on passover pastries!

Almost free!

Not just a ceasefire but a ceasing of hostilities by the Zionists is on the table. Beware of favourable propaganda spinning that contradicts what everybody knows now.

and so what flavour?
Or I have a very good deal on passover pastries!

Almost free!
It was reported that a rocket attack has killed 3 Israeli soldiers

Forum List

Back