Palestinian TV For Children

Okay. Let's call it Herrod's Temple. Which came first, Herrod's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? So then who is stealing who's land. Get it yet?

Fact is all Muslim lannds are stolen lands conqured by force over those previously residing on it.

Except they've been there for hundreds of years. This isn't an issue, really. They are the rightful owners of the lands, the Zionists from Europe are the interlopers.

As a more practical matter, the Arabs are reproducing faster than the Jews. Demographics is not their friend.

Can you produce one of my posts where I have whined about the holocaust or is this just your usual Nazi trick of bring the holocaust into the debate and then claiming the other side always bringhs the holocaust up.

Now about the International law enacted in 1923 that gave the land to the Jews as their national home, do you agree that the Palestinians should be forced to abide by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Nope. They were never consulted. This is anotehr case of "White People Acting Badly".

Therefore, they are perfectly in their rights to drive the Zionists into the sea.

The last one maybe, but not the iriginal.
But how could the prophet of the muslims have flown there on a winged horse when the al aqsa mosque/dome of the rock was not built until 40 years after his death ?

How do we know there was an original? There's no archeological evidence of it.

Point is, Palestine is Arab land and has been for 1400 years. And pretty soon, the Zionists will be sent packing back to Europe where they came from.

Can you produce one of my posts where I have whined about the holocaust or is this just your usual Nazi trick of bring the holocaust into the debate and then claiming the other side always bringhs the holocaust up.

Now about the International law enacted in 1923 that gave the land to the Jews as their national home, do you agree that the Palestinians should be forced to abide by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Nope. They were never consulted. This is anotehr case of "White People Acting Badly".

Therefore, they are perfectly in their rights to drive the Zionists into the sea.

Thank you for your Palestinian mentality. Here we have been given a perfect example for Israel to do unto others before they do unto you.

Okay. Let's call it Herrod's Temple. Which came first, Herrod's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? So then who is stealing who's land. Get it yet?

Fact is all Muslim lannds are stolen lands conqured by force over those previously residing on it.

Except they've been there for hundreds of years. This isn't an issue, really. They are the rightful owners of the lands, the Zionists from Europe are the interlopers.

As a more practical matter, the Arabs are reproducing faster than the Jews. Demographics is not their friend.

How so when they have never held sovereignty over the land since 1099, The actual sovereign owners of Palestine granted sovereignty to the Jews over Jewish Palestine in 1923/1924. This under INTERNATIONAL LAW makes the Jews the rightful owners of the land. There is no law that says that Israel has to grant citizenship to anyone they don't want to is there. Which is how the muslims get away with apartheid and racism.

How so when they have never held sovereignty over the land since 1099, The actual sovereign owners of Palestine granted sovereignty to the Jews over Jewish Palestine in 1923/1924. This under INTERNATIONAL LAW makes the Jews the rightful owners of the land. There is no law that says that Israel has to grant citizenship to anyone they don't want to is there. Which is how the muslims get away with apartheid and racism.

It's NOT the sovereign powers place to give away someone else land.

The thing is, the world is already sick of Israel's shit. The BDS movement is growing by leaps and bounds in Europe.

The LoN had no need to consult with the arab muslims in 1923, nor did the UN in 1948 as no law existed that said they had to. And as their studies show the arab muslims held no ownership.

The last one maybe, but not the iriginal.
But how could the prophet of the muslims have flown there on a winged horse when the al aqsa mosque/dome of the rock was not built until 40 years after his death ?

How do we know there was an original? There's no archeological evidence of it.

Point is, Palestine is Arab land and has been for 1400 years. And pretty soon, the Zionists will be sent packing back to Europe where they came from.

Says who ?

No they didn't they held it for 22 years until 1099, then lost it only to have the Ottomans to gain it back In the 16C. The arabs have not held it apart from those 22 Years. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION

It's NOT the sovereign powers place to give away someone else land.

The thing is, the world is already sick of Israel's shit. The BDS movement is growing by leaps and bounds in Europe.

It was their land to do with as they wished under INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time.

The BDS movement has stalled in Europe due to it fact it is seen as a racist group

t shows how widespread the rape death cult has spread whan they want to kill me in the UK doesn't it. And I am not a Jew and I don't live in Israel, but I do see the same actions from islamonazi's in the UK as I see on the internet and TV happening in Palestine.
Most came from the M.E. and had never left the area for 4,000 years. The arab muslim Palestinians had never lived there since 1099 and then they only lived there for 22 years

Thats kind of a retarded statement. Ottoman Census of Palestine showed that there were a lot of Arabs living their andalmost no Jews prior to 1920.

In fact, up until 1947, Muslims were in the majority in Palestine and had been since the 6th century.

Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you think that because mo'mad told the muslims that god had given them the world that they can come along and take it by force. They did not exists before the late 7C other than as wandering nomadic thieves.

No, guy, the thing is, regardless of how their religion started, Muslims have been the majority in Palestine since the sixth century.

If you allowed a right to return, they'd outnumber the Zionists now. That's why they have to use a lot of Apartheid to keep them in line.

Except the world sees it for what it is.

How could they be in the majority 100 years before they were invented, what an idiot you mek yourself look when you come out with such rubbish

Not my place to break the law, and there is no legal right of return on any statute books.

Still waiting for the link proving that Israel practises apartheid in Israel.

So want to try again with your LIES and islamonazi propaganda, you could try the one favoured by islamonazis that the muslims have owned Palestine for over 2000 years and Moses was a muslim.

Care to define what you mean when you say Zionists, in your own words so we can see what racist spin you put on the term ?

Why do you bother responding to the hateful miserable troll? The guy has the logic of a fuckin chicken,

t shows how widespread the rape death cult has spread whan they want to kill me in the UK doesn't it. And I am not a Jew and I don't live in Israel, but I do see the same actions from islamonazi's in the UK as I see on the internet and TV happening in Palestine.
Most came from the M.E. and had never left the area for 4,000 years. The arab muslim Palestinians had never lived there since 1099 and then they only lived there for 22 years

Thats kind of a retarded statement. Ottoman Census of Palestine showed that there were a lot of Arabs living their andalmost no Jews prior to 1920.

In fact, up until 1947, Muslims were in the majority in Palestine and had been since the 6th century.

Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you think that because mo'mad told the muslims that god had given them the world that they can come along and take it by force. They did not exists before the late 7C other than as wandering nomadic thieves.

No, guy, the thing is, regardless of how their religion started, Muslims have been the majority in Palestine since the sixth century.

If you allowed a right to return, they'd outnumber the Zionists now. That's why they have to use a lot of Apartheid to keep them in line.

Except the world sees it for what it is.

How could they be in the majority 100 years before they were invented, what an idiot you mek yourself look when you come out with such rubbish

Not my place to break the law, and there is no legal right of return on any statute books.

Still waiting for the link proving that Israel practises apartheid in Israel.

So want to try again with your LIES and islamonazi propaganda, you could try the one favoured by islamonazis that the muslims have owned Palestine for over 2000 years and Moses was a muslim.

Care to define what you mean when you say Zionists, in your own words so we can see what racist spin you put on the term ?

Why do you bother responding to the hateful miserable troll? The guy has the logic of a fuckin chicken,

Because I find educating pork a challenge

The LoN had no need to consult with the arab muslims in 1923, nor did the UN in 1948 as no law existed that said they had to. And as their studies show the arab muslims held no ownership.

You mean they didn't have WESTERN ideas of ownership. It's not the same thing, and it wasn't the LoN or UN's place to give away someone else's land.

I mean, shit, the UN could vote to give Mexico Texas and California back, by that logic.

No they didn't they held it for 22 years until 1099, then lost it only to have the Ottomans to gain it back In the 16C. The arabs have not held it apart from those 22 Years. YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION

The Ottomans didn't take their land. The Ottomans just RULED over them. I'm sorry you miss that difference. The Philippines didn't disappear when it was a US colony. India didn't disappear when it was a British colony. Palestine didn't disappear when it was a Ottoman province.

Okay, now that we have THAT out of the way, the resettlement of EUROPEAN Jews in Palestine (Because, hey no one wanted them in Europe) was a colonization effort by the British who had some delusion their empire was still going to be around after WWII.

The BDS movement has stalled in Europe due to it fact it is seen as a racist group

Really, by who?

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You mean they didn't have WESTERN ideas of ownership. It's not the same thing, and it wasn't the LoN or UN's place to give away someone else's land.

I mean, shit, the UN could vote to give Mexico Texas and California back, by that logic.

The Ottomans didn't take their land. The Ottomans just RULED over them. I'm sorry you miss that difference. The Philippines didn't disappear when it was a US colony. India didn't disappear when it was a British colony. Palestine didn't disappear when it was a Ottoman province.

Okay, now that we have THAT out of the way, the resettlement of EUROPEAN Jews in Palestine (Because, hey no one wanted them in Europe) was a colonization effort by the British who had some delusion their empire was still going to be around after WWII.

Really, by who?

How about this to be fair to all regarding the land? All those with titles or deeds can stay. For all squatters, it's adios!

How about this to be fair to all regarding the land? All those with titles or deeds can stay. For all squatters, it's adios!

How's this for fair. If you ancestors within three generations lived in Palestine, you can stay.

If they came from Europe, start swimming, bitches.

OMG! You mean the Palestinians have been squatting on Israel's land for over 3 generations? I didn't know that. What is with those Zionists for allowing this to continue. Shame on them.

Really, by who?

It was the LoN land to do with as they pleased, prior to that it was Ottoman land to do with as they pleased. Stop trying to use 21C laws back in the very early 20C.

No the UN cant as it does not own that land in International law, just as it did not own Palestine in 1948 when it tried to give it to the arab muslim migrants.

The Ottomans owned the land and allowed the people living to keep living there. Those people were predominantly Jews and Christians with a few arab muslims share croppers eking a living. The Ottomans tried to colonise the land with arab muslims 3 times in the mid 19C and each time they returned home to Syria and Egypt.

Palestine was not a colony it was an undefined area of the M.E. owned by the Ottomans for over 300 years that was sparsely inhabited until the Ottomans invited European Jews to return to their roots and bring the land to life. The Ottomans gave the Jews the right to buy the land they worked and granted them full ownership, the down side waqs they paid land taxes which was the stumbling block for the arab muslims. In 1917 when the Ottomans surrendered and signed ownership pf the whole of the
M.E. to the LoN the land was owned 4% by the Jews, 1.3% by the Christians and less than 1% by the arab muslims. The LoN started the mandate system and by 1923 had already apportioned 99% of the land to mainly arab muslim interests, with two portions going to Saudi princes as their payment for help in WW1. I don't see you complaining about those lands going to foreign interests.

The British had no say in the matter they were just administrators of the LoN mandate of Palestine and did as they were told, and were near the end of their empire building having lost so much in the run up to WW1.

The resettlement of Jews from all over the world was started by the Ottomans in the 1850's and carried on under LoN rule. No different to the illegal migration of arab muslims from all over the world on the promise of money and land under sharia law when they would be able to evict the Jewish farmers from their lands and take it for themselves.

By the European governments and Laws that make4 racism, anti Semitism and religious intolerance illegal acts. You never see and BDS in the UK as the people complain about the harassment and racist abuse, the police come and arrest the ring leaders so the protest falls flat. They cant afford to pay the punative fines and drink in the students bar anymore

Forum List

Back