Animal friendships

hey Buttercup? Have you ever seen this. I've posted it a Few times... Once again. look at that silly monkey laugh.

No, I hadn't seen it...that was ADORABLE! :laugh: That laugh.🤩 And the funny way he rolled back up again :tongue: What a goofy little chunky monkey. I love him. :) Thanks Cyndi!

A husky was lost on the Kamchatka peninsula, Russia. They started looking for it. They found her with the help of a drone. She was walking in the forest with her bear friends and was not going home.

Awww ☺️ that melted my heart. That wins the internet today imo, haha. Thanks Ringo.
me too-
It amazes me at times- if humans just leave animals alone... that was cute. Even birds? i luv birds- i've had many birds friends.

Last edited:
yea anyone who hasn't seen this should watch it- worth watching.

Before I knew anything about birds, I always assumed they were just mimicks. But they really do have a real vocabulary. And they do like to play with people and other creatures.

My friends bird loves to call the dogs in her voice. When the dogs come running, the bird LAUGHS.

Before I knew anything about birds, I always assumed they were just mimicks. But they really do have a real vocabulary. And they do like to play with people and other creatures.

My friends bird loves to call the dogs in her voice. When the dogs come running, the bird LAUGHS.
Me too! I thought the same thing. LOL

Forum List

Back