Palestinian TV For Children

I will never forget the sad look on the faces of little Palestinian children with the demise of their beloved Farfur, the Palestinian rat. And what now for Palestinian children TV?

Palestinian TV Teaches Kids The Way to 'Jihad Street'

For most of us on this board, the future is not ours. It rests with our children & future generations of their children. Hatred is not inherant in newborns. It is learned. And for as long as the education of children is that of Palestinians, there will never be a lasting peace. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I will never forget the sad look on the faces of little Palestinian children with the demise of their beloved Farfur, the Palestinian rat. And what now for Palestinian children TV?

For most of us on this board, the future is not ours. It rests with our children & future generations of their children. Hatred is not inherant in newborns. It is learned. And for as long as the education of children is that of Palestinians, there will never be a lasting peace. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Tell the Zionists to go back to Europe where they came from and there will be.

Tell the Zionists to go back to Europe where they came from and there will be.

Then tell all the muslims to go back to Saudi and there will be world peace for once. You do realise that not all Zionists came from Europe don't you, some came from the M.E.

Then tell all the muslims to go back to Saudi and there will be world peace for once. You do realise that not all Zionists came from Europe don't you, some came from the M.E.

Most of them came from Spain originally, and the ME welcomed them when the Christians chased them out.

Sorry, if you are stupid enough to live next to people who want to kill you for very good reasons, then you really don't get a lot of sympathy from me.

Most of them came from Spain originally, and the ME welcomed them when the Christians chased them out.

Sorry, if you are stupid enough to live next to people who want to kill you for very good reasons, then you really don't get a lot of sympathy from me.

Hey Joe, did you know that "Israel is sealing 'Palestinian' land"? The nerve of them Zionists building their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque. Go tell your neighbors.

It shows how widespread the rape death cult has spread whan they want to kill me in the UK doesn't it. And I am not a Jew and I don't live in Israel, but I do see the same actions from islamonazi's in the UK as I see on the internet and TV happening in Palestine.
Most came from the M.E. and had never left the area for 4,000 years. The arab muslim Palestinians had never lived there since 1099 and then they only lived there for 22 years

Hey Joe, did you know that "Israel is sealing 'Palestinian' land"? The nerve of them Zionists building their wailing wall around the Al Asqa Mosque. Go tell your neighbors.

Why do you think that because they share a religion with people from 2000 years ago, these EUROPEANS have a right to something.

Why do you think that because mo'mad told the muslims that god had given them the world that they can come along and take it by force. They did not exists before the late 7C other than as wandering nomadic thieves.

t shows how widespread the rape death cult has spread whan they want to kill me in the UK doesn't it. And I am not a Jew and I don't live in Israel, but I do see the same actions from islamonazi's in the UK as I see on the internet and TV happening in Palestine.
Most came from the M.E. and had never left the area for 4,000 years. The arab muslim Palestinians had never lived there since 1099 and then they only lived there for 22 years

Thats kind of a retarded statement. Ottoman Census of Palestine showed that there were a lot of Arabs living their andalmost no Jews prior to 1920.

In fact, up until 1947, Muslims were in the majority in Palestine and had been since the 6th century.

Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do you think that because mo'mad told the muslims that god had given them the world that they can come along and take it by force. They did not exists before the late 7C other than as wandering nomadic thieves.

No, guy, the thing is, regardless of how their religion started, Muslims have been the majority in Palestine since the sixth century.

If you allowed a right to return, they'd outnumber the Zionists now. That's why they have to use a lot of Apartheid to keep them in line.

Except the world sees it for what it is.

t shows how widespread the rape death cult has spread whan they want to kill me in the UK doesn't it. And I am not a Jew and I don't live in Israel, but I do see the same actions from islamonazi's in the UK as I see on the internet and TV happening in Palestine.

Thats kind of a retarded statement. Ottoman Census of Palestine showed that there were a lot of Arabs living their andalmost no Jews prior to 1920.

In fact, up until 1947, Muslims were in the majority in Palestine and had been since the 6th century.

Demographic history of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, guy, the thing is, regardless of how their religion started, Muslims have been the majority in Palestine since the sixth century.

If you allowed a right to return, they'd outnumber the Zionists now. That's why they have to use a lot of Apartheid to keep them in line.

Except the world sees it for what it is.

How could they be in the majority 100 years before they were invented, what an idiot you mek yourself look when you come out with such rubbish

Not my place to break the law, and there is no legal right of return on any statute books.

Still waiting for the link proving that Israel practises apartheid in Israel.

So want to try again with your LIES and islamonazi propaganda, you could try the one favoured by islamonazis that the muslims have owned Palestine for over 2000 years and Moses was a muslim.

Care to define what you mean when you say Zionists, in your own words so we can see what racist spin you put on the term ?

How could they be in the majority 100 years before they were invented, what an idiot you mek yourself look when you come out with such rubbish

Not my place to break the law, and there is no legal right of return on any statute books.

So want to try again with your LIES and islamonazi propaganda, you could try the one favoured by islamonazis that the muslims have owned Palestine for over 2000 years and Moses was a muslim.

Care to define what you mean when you say Zionists, in your own words so we can see what racist spin you put on the term

A Zionist is an asshole who thinks his Imaginary Friend in the Sky promised him someone else's land, and thinks the whole world should be in chaos for what htey want.

Thats a fucking Zionist.

It will be a cause for celebraton when these shitheads are driven into the sea.

Care to define what you mean when you say Zionists, in your own words so we can see what racist spin you put on the term

A Zionist is an asshole who thinks his Imaginary Friend in the Sky promised him someone else's land, and thinks the whole world should be in chaos for what htey want.

Thats a fucking Zionist.

It will be a cause for celebraton when these shitheads are driven into the sea.

Then you don't know many Zionists outside of islam.

As I keep telling you the Jews don't go by what their God said 4,500 years ago they go by what the soverign landowners made international law in 1923.

It will be the cause of the mass destruction of muslims and Nazis if that ever happens

Why do you think that because they share a religion with people from 2000 years ago, these EUROPEANS have a right to something.

No one with any knowledge of Islam can deny that there were no Muslims at all until the 7th century AD let alone Muslim Palestinians.. So lets see now, who is stealing who's land? Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque?

No one with any knowledge of Islam can deny that there were no Muslims at all until the 7th century AD let alone Muslim Palestinians.. So lets see now, who is stealing who's land? Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque?

Better yet who/what came first mo'mad or the al aqsa mosque

As I keep telling you the Jews don't go by what their God said 4,500 years ago they go by what the soverign landowners made international law in 1923.

It will be the cause of the mass destruction of muslims and Nazis if that ever happens

By your stated logic, you guys need to stop whining about the Holocaust, as that was passed by Sovereign Landowners.

Point was, it wasn't the United Kingdom's place to give Palestine to anyone. I'm hoping you get that.

Solomon was probably a myth. It would be more accurate to call that "Herod's Temple", as he's the one who built it.

Solomon was probably a myth. It would be more accurate to call that "Herod's Temple", as he's the one who built it.

Okay. Let's call it Herrod's Temple. Which came first, Herrod's Temple or the Al Aqsa Mosque? So then who is stealing who's land. Get it yet?

Fact is all Muslim lannds are stolen lands conqured by force over those previously residing on it.

By your stated logic, you guys need to stop whining about the Holocaust, as that was passed by Sovereign Landowners.

Point was, it wasn't the United Kingdom's place to give Palestine to anyone. I'm hoping you get that.

Can you produce one of my posts where I have whined about the holocaust or is this just your usual Nazi trick of bring the holocaust into the debate and then claiming the other side always bringhs the holocaust up.

Now about the International law enacted in 1923 that gave the land to the Jews as their national home, do you agree that the Palestinians should be forced to abide by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

The last one maybe, but not the iriginal.
But how could the prophet of the muslims have flown there on a winged horse when the al aqsa mosque/dome of the rock was not built until 40 years after his death ?

Forum List

Back