Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we're witnessing the beginning of the end of USMB. I've seen this phenomenon before.

It's being led down the wrong path by the usual suspects. Usually by professional agitator/astroturfer types. You can spot em from a mile away. I don't know that people realize that people who spend their day purposefuly agitating whatever community they infiltrate do so on the www just as they do out on the streets.

But anyway. Give it time. What I'm seeing and what I have observed over time recently is pretty much by the book, as far as social media agitators operate.

Last edited:
I really think we're witnessing the beginning of the end of USMB. I've seen this phenomenon before.

It's being led down the wrong path by the usual suspects. Usually by professional agitator types. You can spot em from a mile away. I don't know that people realize that people who spend their day purposefuly agitating whatever community they infiltrate do so on the www just as they do out on the streets.

But anyway. Give it time. What I'm seeing and what I have observed over time recently is pretty much by the book, as far as social media agitators operate.
It's been good and it's been fun, brah. :dunno:

It's being led down the wrong path by the usual suspects. Usually by professional agitator types. You can spot em from a mile away. I don't know that people realize that people who spend their day purposefuly agitating whatever community they infiltrate do so on the www just as they do out on the streets.

I’ve been thinking that also.

Threads are gratuitously derailed too.

48f.jpeg

Right, um, looking at the devastation we are seeing in Gaza, the numbers the PA is reporting are accurate.

Doesn't matter how many there are; Hamas is entirely responsible, and it's fan bois like you who make their despicable tactics viable.

Last edited:
Doesn;t matter how many there are; Hamas is entirely responsible, and it's fan bois like you who make their despicable tactics viable.
That's the kind of attitudes that will get us all killed.

If the Israelis don't care how many Palistinians they kill, will Iran care when they nuke Israel how many Jews they kill? And it will get worse from there.

Why would that matter?

Are people suffering less because someone can't find them on a map.

I am reminded of the story of after the US invaded the Philippines in 1898, President McKinley couldn't find the island chain on a map. It doesn't make what we did there any less wrong.

More twaddle from you.

That's the kind of attitudes that will get us all killed.

If the Israelis don't care how many Palistinians they kill, will Iran care when they nuke Israel how many Jews they kill? And it will get worse from there.

Rubbish. It's you can bois that encourage the Hamas vermin no end. Quit pretending you're fooling anybody.

Rubbish. It's you can bois that encourage the Hamas vermin no end. Quit pretending you're fooling anybody.
The only one JoeB131 is fooling is himself.

The attempt to fool is malicious though, it really is. :(

There's bad people in this world, and JoeB131 is one of them.

You were never in a league because I know no one would ever pick you to be on their team. :D

Because you suck.

Yet I am living in your head.

Uh, Hamas doesn't need my words for encouragement. All the women and children murdered by Zionists will fuel their hate for decades.

The only one JoeB131 is fooling is himself.

The attempt to fool is malicious though, it really is. :(

There's bad people in this world, and JoeB131 is one of them.
Wow, you are a whiny little bitch. Maybe you need to change your avi to Pee-wee Herman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back