Oxycodine vs. Oxycodone

no meth. don't yo have to have a pipe etc. for that.
I like something easy to take - I don't like anything that involved work. or effort.

What's the difference?
Oxycontin makes me puke...

It does a lot of people. I can take without any ill effects, other than becoming a gripe-head when coming down from them.
I use to have a lot of migraine headaches, it does well for that.
I have RA now, I occasionally take one or two during flare ups.

I take both Oxycodon and morphine es but it's my new puppy that gives me the headaches. Go figure!

Dilaudid is God's painkiller.
For unknown reasons from oh about 2000 to 2012 I had 14 kidney stones...including the kind where you cannot do anything but lay on the floor...immense pain beyond any other pain.
After a shot of Dilaudid......there is nothing wrong in the world.

What's the difference?

It does a lot of people. I can take without any ill effects, other than becoming a gripe-head when coming down from them.

I take both Oxycodon and morphine es but it's my new puppy that gives me the headaches. Go figure!

For unknown reasons from oh about 2000 to 2012 I had 14 kidney stones...including the kind where you cannot do anything but lay on the floor...immense pain beyond any other pain.
It worked for me best after 3 operations..

What's the difference?

Oh yeah...Dilaudid is instant paradise...God help the world if it ever became available on the street...I honestly doubt there is anyone who could not get hooked on it.

The anti-script frenzy is well established in Benton county, Ar. The last operation I had they refused to give me any painkillers after replacing two crushed disk in my neck. I wasn't a jolly fellow to them...

Oh yeah...Dilaudid is instant paradise...God help the world if it ever became available on the street...I honestly doubt there is anyone who could not get hooked on it.
Damn....is it any wonder this country is so fucked up?

What's the difference?

14 stones? Dude! change your diet! I bet you have bad stomach acid and eat the anti acids like candy. Raninidine! Zantac is the shiznit! I had 5 kidney stones then got scripts for zantac. Nary a stone since in 7 years. Very rarely need to eat some anti acid.

What's the difference?

14 stones? Dude! change your diet! I bet you have bad stomach acid and eat the anti acids like candy. Raninidine! Zantac is the shiznit! I had 5 kidney stones then got scripts for zantac. Nary a stone since in 7 years. Very rarely need to eat some anti acid.

I haven't had one (knock on wood) for about 4 years now.
I stopped drinking unfiltered tap water and soda. So hopefully that stopped it.
It was maddening...it was like every f*cking time I turned around - here was another one!

What's the difference?

Been there done that....and loved it!!!!
In the E room in severe pain from kidney problems.When they ran that through the ol IV all was well.
I just wish it wouldnt have knocked me out so fast.

I've never had any kidney stones and hope I never do...

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
When EMT's have to LITERALLY come and get your ass out of the parking lot, surrounded by vomit -- it is not a good day. The pain can be so bad it literally makes you fall to the ground.

I've had 20 mg of valium this am.
Plus a 20 mg Lexapro
Thinking about adding a oxy on that.
Taking Therflu right now also.

That's kind of obvious from your posts today.
Please take care of yourself.

Forum List

Back