Zone1 Delineation of Rights

American clichés (so so yawnful).

If I may, I'll educate you.

Educational point 1 - The term subject was used until 1949, and upto 1983 for those in the common wealth countries. It's now just citizens. The only time Subjects is used, it's reserved for MP's.

Educational point 2 - The crown is constitutional, not absolute. That mens it just rubber stamps off what parliament wants. Do some reading on the English civil war to understand the changes. So the crown doesn't give anyone privileges.

Educational point 3 - Americans stand in a morning and pledge allegiance to a flag like good little children.

So now you've been updated, but if only you had a passport to see what's beyond your borders. Most Americans are like North Koreans, no passports, no world travel, and you believe what your government tells you what the outside world is like.
man they have got you so mind fucked you dont even realize it,,

they own you dog,,

Why do you go on about Marxists, and why do you link to non-credible websites?
Because Marxists are running this country, and i dont use the Lame Stream Media as they are propagandists of the Marxist party.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I consider illegals as non-protected as far as US Constitutional rights go.

IMHO they gave up any protections when they broke the law by entering the country uninvited.

They should not be counted in the census either.
if due process isnt used how then can you know they are here illegally??

Americans have to constantly talk about freedom and Rights. The UK and Europe don't because they have freedom and rights, hence why the UK is above America on the freedom chart.
the freedom chart is a matter of perspective,,

and being you can be jailed for making a joke or defending yourself, let alone owning a gun,,

you dont even come close to us,,

as harriet tubman said,,
I would have freed more slaves if they only knew they were slaves,,

the freedom chart is a matter of perspective,,

and being you can be jailed for making a joke or defending yourself, let alone owning a gun,,

you dont even come close to us,,

as harriet tubman said,,
I would have freed more slaves if they only knew they were slaves,,
America incarnates more of it's population than any other country, walking across the road without a green "Walk" sign can land you in jail

I guess youre to ignorant to know america citizens can also get tattoos,,
Before you start accusing someone of being ignorant, you might want to do a grammar check before you hit enter.

And no, those guys are MS-13 gang members and have special tats to show their EVIL needs. And i would bet the bottom dollar that if you approached them, they would have no problem at all, in dicing you into little itty bitty pieces and feed them to some wild dog.

Before you start accusing someone of being ignorant, you might want to do a grammar check before you hit enter.

And no, those guys are MS-13 gang members and have special tats to show their EVIL needs.
those tats dont mean they werent born in america,,

why is it you leftists always go to the extremes of the spectrum and ignore the majority that lives in the middle??

America incarnates more of it's population than any other country, walking across the road without a green "Walk" sign can land you in jail
Not really. We have maybe a higher percentage of our total population behind bars. But in terms of numbers, China can’t be beaten.

And no. We don’t put jaywalkers in jail.

those tats dont mean they werent born in america,,

why is it you leftists always go to the extremes of the spectrum and ignore the majority that lives in the middle??
Leftists? Because morons in the middle helped elect Mr. Potato head and now the world is burning and millions of diseased illegals are coming here to murder you.

Leftists? Because morons in the middle helped elect Mr. Potato head and now the world is burning and millions of diseased illegals are coming here to murder you.
how do you know a person is illegal once theyve gotten away from the border??

heres a hint,,
its called due process,,

Forum List

Back