Proud to be Human

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Reasons why I'd rather be Human than anything else.

1. The Human physiology is by far the most advanced in the world, allowing us to do so many things as we choose.
2. We may lack the jaw opening size, and strength of dogs and cats, but we are primates, and we are simply not physically the weakest animals in the world, in fact Single Humans acting entirely on their own,
have physically overpowered large adult herbivores, and that's all the strength that we really need.

3. Humans are simply the smartest Animals that have ever lived, period.

4. Human behavior is what you get when nature evolves a primate body, with a Primate brain as large, and complex and advanced as the Human brain....

5. In order to be typing the reasons why I would rather be a Human, than anything else is in fact because I am a large brained, primate.. a Human.
I have the capacity to understand and process both spoken (heard) and Written (visually read) langauge simultaneously... I can type and write because I'm a Primate, and I can process this advanced language because I'm a Human.
It is that simple.

Everything that I do, I owe to either A being a Primate, or B being a Human, or C Being the Most advanced human species yet.

6. In the western world, nearly 100 % of all Human births will produce a mature human, in the east, like in Russia, Eastern Bloc Europe, and Central Asia and Africa, and China and so on, Significantly less Human births will produce a Mature Human.

Only 1 or 2 out of a Litter of Pups or Cubs or Clutch of eggs from Birds and reptiles will produce a mature Animal.

Compared to only about 1 in 3,000 to up to 30,000 Argentinosaurus eggs would have produced a mature Argentinosaurus.

7. As a Human, Eating, Shitting, Pissing, and Fucking, and making noises isnt my entire life story.

8. You can say what you want about the history of Human's quest to finding answers as to why we exist.... but to do so takes Intelligence.... regardless of the answer he finds, or makes.

9. I like having the requirement to have achievement and accomplishment, and entertainment and wealth, in order to have Psychological stability, that gives me something to live for, in and of itself.

10. I like being able to talk langauge, and understand language between myself and somebody else, and be able to respond in ways which no other animal can.

11. I like being able to go to the doctor because a doctor is available.

here's my suggestion to haters of Humanity, go move to 700 feet below the ground, where Humans don't exist.

I hate humanity. I was thinking you can enslave yourselves just as well, 700 feet under as you suggest. Leave the surface to us free spirits.

What does being human have to do with politics? Oh, never mind....... :lmao:

Try asking yourself that, by asking self haters, why they keep trying to politicize human activity ?
Asked myself that decades ago, maybe if you studied sociology and human psychology you'd know the answer. :thup:

I really don't give a fuck what is inside somebody elses head, they're not my boss and I will do whatever the fuck I want to do.
There is something mentally wrong, with a self hater.

Humans are the only creatures who have the ability to kill from a distance. Humans also kill each other for fun and profit. Makes you proud don't it? According to today's left, DNA is meaningless so you can claim to be any sort of animal you like and you get to use their toilet facilities.

Try asking yourself that, by asking self haters, why they keep trying to politicize human activity ?
Asked myself that decades ago, maybe if you studied sociology and human psychology you'd know the answer. :thup:

I really don't give a fuck what is inside somebody elses head, they're not my boss and I will do whatever the fuck I want to do.
It seems you would know. :dunno:

If you don't know you pass the test for liberal.

If you don't know you pass the test for liberal.
Okie-dokie......

Forum List

Back