Zone1 Delineation of Rights

So the question of rights as every US citizen enjoys is coming front and center.
Where is the line on tricky circumstances?

What rights do non-citizens have?
Recently a judge determined that aliens may carry firearms. (Armed insurrection or invasion?) Why is the Federal Government giving illegal immigrants money, food, and lodging? How about legal immigrants who lawfully go through the process? Why are they shipping illegal immigrants around from state to state?

What rights does a fetus have vs an embryo vs a child vs an adult?

Is there a gradual attainment of rights?

What about those with dual citizenship? What rights do they have vs not have?
What about banking laws? Paying taxes? Owning real estate? Voting in elections?

What say you?
Where's the line?
Can we and should we protect the eggs? The sperm? Seriously.

I dont believe in the middle, there are no 50 shades of grey, there is "right" and there is "wrong" do believe in being "Right"?
did you know MS13 is an american gang?? they are made up of el salvadorian migrants, but they started here in the USA,,

and yes there is a middle,,

in this case millions of people without tattoos that are here illegally,,
how do you tell they are illegal on sight??

did you know MS13 is an american gang?? they are made up of el salvadorian migrants, but they started here in the USA,,

No MS-13 is a Venezuelan gang that down the street from where i lived burned an apartment complex full of illegal hispanics that didnt pay protection money. You can thank Terry McAweful for that event.

I guess you never read that i worked in the ATF&E Headquarters Building before i retired.

Can we and should we protect the eggs? The sperm? Seriously.
Well it's a question....
Say a couple has fertility treatments and a doctor creates some embryos that are the couple's last hope at children. Then someone comes along and destroys these embryos just before they were to be implanted.

Is the destroyer guilty of murder? Destruction of property? The destroyer definitely has destroyed people's pursuit of happiness at having children.

If a person has a car wreck due to DUI and a pregnant woman is killed....the DUI perp is charged with 2 counts of homicide instead of one. The fetus is considered a person.

This are just some of the issues when it comes to rights.

The constitution claims that certain rights come from God and are never to be taken from people by people (Inalienable) no matter who you are.

Then....there are rights granted to citizens but not foreign visitors. (Citizenship has its priviledges) Which rights are these? What about those who have dual citizenship?

That's what and why this thread is posted to discuss.

No MS-13 is a Venezuelan gang that down the street from where i lived burned an apartment complex full of illegal hispanics that didnt pay protection money. You can thank Terry McAweful for that event.
if youre not even going to bother to educate yourself on a topic before you get all snotty I dont see a reason the waste my time trying to discuss it with you,,

now back to you explaining how tattoos prove someone is not american??

do you even have a concept of how many tattoo parlors there are in this country??

if youre not even going to bother to educate yourself on a topic before you get all snotty I dont see a reason the waste my time trying to discuss it with you,,

now back to you explaining how tattoos prove someone is not american??

do you even have a concept of how many tattoo parlors there are in this country??
Just to let you know, i am a very good judge of character. That was part of my job. But thanks to people like you in 2020, this is what you gave to the US. Still happy with that election?

1713304342309.png

Just to let you know, i am a very good judge of character. That was part of my job. But thanks to people like you in 2020, this is what you gave to the US. Still happy with that election?

View attachment 933147
as I said before,,
beings that youre trying to make it personal instead of responding with substance that either proves you right or me wrong tells me you surrender,,

surrender accepted,,

Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa.....The only way to prove it is for us to meet face to face. Would you dare to come here, and see who is behind the enormous?
and that is why you would even bother lying, because it can never be proven true or false,,

how about instead of making this personal we stick with details of the topics at hand??

as I said before,,
beings that youre trying to make it personal instead of responding with substance that either proves you right or me wrong tells me you surrender,,

surrender accepted,,
Dude, it is personal when Joe Biden opened the border and allowed 10s of millions of diseased illegals into my country. Shitheads like you who sway one way in an election because of mean tweets, will then sway in the other way in the next election because the dumbfuck you voted for, is a Mr. Potatohead.

Dude, it is personal when Joe Biden opened the border and allowed 10s of millions of diseased illegals into my country. Shitheads like you who sway one way in an election because of mean tweets, will then sway in the other way in the next election because the dumbfuck you voted for, is a Mr. Potatohead.
why wont you explain how tattoos prove someone isnt american??

and that is why you would even bother lying, because it can never be proven true or false,,

how about instead of making this personal we stick with details of the topics at hand??
Yeah, you wont come face to face with me, because when people call me a liar, i would basically put them down on the ground. I do not lie that i worked in the ATF&E HQ. That is the truth. I am a very good judge of character and you are a moderate asshole, who just cant come to grips that there are people here who would dice your sorry ass and leave you for the animals to fee on. Maybe that day will come for you, and i wont shed a fucking tear.

Yeah, you wont come face to face with me, because when people call me a liar, i would basically put them down on the ground. I do not lie that i worked in the ATF&E HQ. That is the truth. I am a very good judge of character and you are a moderate asshole, who just cant come to grips that there are people here who would dice your sorry ass and leave you for the animals to fee on. Maybe that day will come for you, and i wont shed a fucking tear.

Sorry that you are too stupid to understand that you could walk right up to a MS-13 member, smile at him, and he proceed to cut you to pieces. Man you are one dumb mother fucker.

of for fucks sake,,

just explain how you can tell by tattoos someone isnt an american??

Forum List

Back