Straight or Electric Shaver

What about this kind of razor?

1712662691704.png

I doubt that a large percentage uses the old fashion straight razor anymore. I am pushing 60 and I never used one.

I use a 40s single-blade women's leg razor. It works great!

Never gets clogged or the blades warped like on them multi-blade gimmicks.

Gimmicks is exactly what they are, too.

I don't shave my legs. I prefer the sasquatch look

I usually use a straight blade because it is a closer shave.

I haven't worked up the nerve to put a straight razor to my nutsack. I'll stay with electric for now...

I have a very light beard, and anything with a blade is fine; I can use them for months at a time. I buy the cheap plastic things with multiple blades. A pack lasts me a couple years.

The electric shave is more convenient, but not as close.
You have to use shaving lotion for good results.
The disposable razors give closer shave, but you have to use them with water.
I get week out of a disposable razor.

these are the scary kind of razors

safetyrazorsydydyd.png

injectorrazorsjhgjff.jpg

straight razors.jpg

Last edited:
I get my haircut every two weeks, and my barber trims and lines up my beard then.

I “prune” the wild hairs occasionally between cuts with a pair of those little scissors, and keep my neck shaved with a disposable razor. That’s about it.

I get my haircut every two weeks, and my barber trims and lines up my beard then.

I “prune” the wild hairs occasionally between cuts with a pair of those little scissors, and keep my neck shaved with a disposable razor. That’s about it.
My face skin gets very flakey if I keep a beard too long. I kept a beard from No-Shave-November through December last year and the beard dandruff became too much for me.

1712688028193.jpeg

Rotary shaver for the win. Cleans my face pretty good, and I don’t really have to do much. No cuts on the skin.

Last edited:
My face skin gets very flakey if I keep a beard too long. I kept a beard from No-Shave-November through December last year and the beard dandruff became too much for me.
Beard oil helped me with that

Forum List

Back