This is your VP - She talks to her people like they have the minds of young children

Harris sucks, what is there to defend? It is just funny to see you Trumpers whine about how someone talks when your guy literally speaks at a 4th grade level and you bow down to him for doing so.
I think he is no more of an embarrassment than Biden. Sad the Democrats and Republicans have got nothing but jokes for candidates this time around. Party over country politics is not pretty.

You keep mocking Trump speaking at a 4th grade level yet he beat Hillary. What does that say about her?

Hillary sucks. one of the worst candidates every. And then Trump turns around and gets beat by an even worse candidate ...what does that say about him?

Trump and his so-called 4th grade level has been relevant on a daily basis in Democrats’ heads since January 2020 when he walked out of the White House.

It is not a "so called level" it has been documented. There are ways to measure these things.

I think he is no more of an embarrassment than Biden.

Indeed he is not. The true embarrassment is we are stuck choosing between two for a second time.

Sad the Democrats and Republicans have got nothing but jokes for candidates this time around. Party over country politics is not pretty.

Been that way this whole century, getting worse each election. I shudder to think what 2028 will bring.

Indeed he is not. The true embarrassment is we are stuck choosing between two for a second time.

Been that way this whole century, getting worse each election. I shudder to think what 2028 will bring.
I totally agree. I decided third party is where I am going, I can’t support either major candidate. .

Hillary sucks. one of the worst candidates every. And then Trump turns around and gets beat by an even worse candidate ...what does that say about him?

It is not a "so called level" it has been documented. There are ways to measure these things.
This to me this time around kill each other. Destroy neighborhoods. Do it. Do it, Do it.

You don’t care that our president is in mid-stage dementia and our vp is an idiot who got to where she is via Affirmative Action and….er….a different skill set using her mouth?
No, I don't care what some shallow, manipulated Trumpster on an internet message board (wink wink) thinks of me.

But I always appreciate it when you folks try to twist my words. It's always a good sign!

Good stuff!

You don’t care that our president is in mid-stage dementia and our vp is an idiot who got to where she is via Affirmative Action and….er….a different skill set using her mouth?

because the alternative is so much better...a candidate that is in early/mid state dementia and is the least moral person to ever hold the office.

It says that some moderate republicans preferred a washington swamp rat democrat over the rookie republican outsider who beat them at their own game in 2016

It says that absentee ballots are a good way to cheat without getting caught

And it tells us not to defy the power of the Deep State or it might mean jail time

Show us the documentation and measurements.

Speak of climate change, word is a year with solar eclipse may be proof of climate change.
Back to Saving the Whales

Speaking as a Treehugger:
Luna, the daughter of Gaia, rewarded our chants by blocking the heat of the Sun (Helios, an evil male god). Our priestesses interpreted the eclipse as a Sign that she will do that more and more to prevent the globe from over-warming because of THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE who invented the automobile.

Last edited:
Even the Fake News didn't believe it. We should amend the Constitution to make politicians lying to the American people punishable by 10 years in prison, no parole!

I tend to agree, but then there's that pesky 1st Amendment, how would you strike a balance?

Forum List

Back