This is your VP - She talks to her people like they have the minds of young children

Trump beat Hillary to win the Presidency on his own. The VP has been handed everything including the VP office. She can’t think on her own…. That was on display when Tulsi Gabbard took her to the shed in the 2019 Democrat Primary….. K Harris finished dead last. In the 2015 Republican Primary, Trump finished first.

And yet he still talks at a 4th grade level. What does this say about all those that voted for him?

And you don't realize that Biden has dementia and is corrupt and that Harris is a complete moron. Why should we value your opinion?

Both are true, that does not change Trump.

But it is fun that this turned into yet one more "oh yeah, well my candidate is not as demented as yours" thread.

The thread is about Harris, sorry you can’t defend her and have to attack others to feel better about your choice, I guess you can’t build her up or tell us about Harris’s accomplishments as VP. All you can do is try to lower people to her level with whataboutism.

Harris sucks, what is there to defend? It is just funny to see you Trumpers whine about how someone talks when your guy literally speaks at a 4th grade level and you bow down to him for doing so.

Echolalia occurs in many cases of autism spectrum disorder and Tourette syndrome.[1][2] It may also occur in several other neurological conditions such as some forms of dementia or stroke-related aphasia.[1][3]

Translation: she’s brain damaged

Which is not news to most people
She talks to superior people from lower level. She has been stupid for centuries it seesm. Never got higher than 3rd in her own state !!! when running for Prez-----sht, Dukakis !!!! did better than that :)

You should care that nobody values your opinion here. You are wasting your time. Spew your nonsensical, hypocritical rhetoric to your dog. He will listen….for a treat.

Why the fuck would anyone care what a bunch of anonymous people on some political forum thinks of them?

Do you have no friends in real life so you have to consider the people here to be your friends?

Both are true, that does not change Trump.

But it is fun that this turned into yet one more "oh yeah, well my candidate is not as demented as yours" thread.

I didn’t say that. You may not like Trump’s policies or antics, but he is not demented. That is complete bull hockey.

I didn’t say that. You may not like Trump’s policies or antics, but he is not demented. That is complete bull hockey.

Yes he is. He has some of the same signs as Biden. But then again, the Biden folks say he is not either.

You all are all the same.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
You think the guy pretending to be Joe Biden actually looks like Joe Biden from 5 years ago? Today's Joe Biden wouldn't be able to open old Joes iPhone if it had facial recognition
I know a few people who believe that. I looked up images of Joe. Teh bottom of his ears seem different among as part of it. Do ears change that much in life? We live in something we do not control if any of this is true.

I know a few people who believe that. I looked up images of Joe. Teh bottom of his ears seem different among as part of it. Do ears change that much in life? We live in something we do not control if any of this is true.

Attached ears and a chin the now looks like testicles are the blatantly obvious ones

Why the fuck would anyone care what a bunch of anonymous people on some political forum thinks of them?

Do you have no friends in real life so you have to consider the people here to be your friends?
It says a lot about him.

An anonymous internet message board filled with strangers, and he's worried what people think of him.

Not a good sign. A person shouldn't be that worried in real life, let alone here.

Never mind every word she says is scripted. That's the difference between she and Biden, VS Trump. Take a guess who is genuine, and isn't.

But you'll notice Kamala often speaks to her supporters like they're young children. Why do you think she does that?

Any chance the Democrats believe their supporters have brains of young children? Nah, couldn't be that, could it?

You’re right….that‘s how a first-grade teacher talks to her pupils.

And remember how she went on about how exciting it is to see a yellow school bus? That would be the way you talk to 5-year-olds to get them excited to start kindergarten.

And yet he still talks at a 4th grade level. What does this say about all those that voted for him?
You keep mocking Trump speaking at a 4th grade level yet he beat Hillary. What does that say about her? Harris can’t hold her own even when she is provided softball questions, she says everything and nothing at the same time.

Trump and his so-called 4th grade level has been relevant on a daily basis in Democrats’ heads since January 2020 when he walked out of the White House.

Forum List

Back