Once again Republicans going after DOJ to stop the Russia investigation

No One Is Investigating Russian Collusion
Mueller Is Investigating Tax Returns
And Taxi Cab Permits

Mueller Was Given Authority
To Do Anything He Wants
And Nothing In Particular
If you are investigating collusion you look at two things... correspondence and money. Why are you acting shocked that the money path led to dirt? Do you expect them to ignore crimes when they uncover them?

And Taxi Cab Permits

To Do Anything He Wants
Mueller has already found evidence of a conspiracy by team Trump to defraud the U.S. in a presidential election. Mueller has already found multiple examples of obstruction of justice by this president. They are now going after the money, which was the main motive behind the conspiracy and obstruction charges.
Oh, okay and do keep us up to date. Thanks.

Wonder if they found the same with Hitlery.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

I'm sure Issa and Congress will figure it out.
Is it illegal to pay for opposition research now? I keep hearing this argument trying to turn the table on Clinton but it doesn’t make any sense once you get down to the details. Can you better explain it to me?

Also I don’t think there is evidence that the dossier is completely fabricated... that sounds like a Hannity talking point.

And Taxi Cab Permits

To Do Anything He Wants
If you are investigating collusion you look at two things... correspondence and money. Why are you acting shocked that the money path led to dirt? Do you expect them to ignore crimes when they uncover them?
Yes, they do.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

Is it illegal to pay for opposition research now? I keep hearing this argument trying to turn the table on Clinton but it doesn’t make any sense once you get down to the details. Can you better explain it to me?

Also I don’t think there is evidence that the dossier is completely fabricated... that sounds like a Hannity talking point.
First off, no he or she cannot explain it to you, and you are right. It doesn't make sense, and it never has. They manufacture talking points that way. Secondly, the parts of the dossier that have been investigated, have checked out.

So don't expect an explanation from this Claudette person. It's not going to happen. He or she is nothing more than a mouth piece.

And Taxi Cab Permits

To Do Anything He Wants
Mueller has already found evidence of a conspiracy by team Trump to defraud the U.S. in a presidential election. Mueller has already found multiple examples of obstruction of justice by this president. They are now going after the money, which was the main motive behind the conspiracy and obstruction charges.
Oh, okay and do keep us up to date. Thanks.
I already have.

Well the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a violation of campaign rules. A way to influence the election.

If they consider that then you have to consider the money Hitlery and the DNC paid to Steele in the same context.

At least that's the way I see it.

Claudette said:
Well the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a violation of campaign rules. A way to influence the election.

If they consider that then you have to consider the money Hitlery and the DNC paid to Steele in the same context.

The Obama Campaign Had To Pay Almost $400 Thousand
For Which FEC Violation ??

Yeah, They Are All Swinging The Elections
Forcing Folks Vote Against Their Will At The Polls

Next We'll Prosecute Them For Ads And Bumper Stickers
By Whoever Loses An Election

The Obama campaign fine was just from being late filing paperwork, and late refunding donations exceeding limit. Nothing out of the ordinary for a billion dollar campaign.
The truth is coming out day by day.....

All of the corrupt collusion is on the left...…….
Really? And the proof?

Pull your head out of your ass and

listen to Fox or Rush for the truth....

cnn and msnbc prove over and over again they are FAKE NEWS...

Just look at the lying lanny davis story.

Proof yet again all you libtards are full of SHIT
01n3smge21j11.jpg

That’s because with Trumps payoff the campaign finances rules were broken and spending was not disclosed. Have you looked into the details?

That’s because with Trumps payoff the campaign finances rules were broken and spending was not disclosed. Have you looked into the details?

Potatoe, Potatu, that's the way I see it. Hell he used his own money to pay her off.

And paying her off wasn't anything to do with the campaign.

Notice that none of these people defend Trump's honesty or integrity.

Why is that?

Potatoe, Potatu, that's the way I see it. Hell he used his own money to pay her off.

Whoa whoa hold up. You can’t say that Hillary’s dossier was illegal or the same as Trumps payoff and then dismiss the actual details with the potato argument. There are rules and laws, Cohen broke them and implicated Trump. Hillary’s situation is very different. If you are going to say otherwise then you should be able to explain why.

The DNC paying for the Steele dossier were not hidden funds. How stupid do you have to be not to see that? Answer, "very"!

Whoa whoa hold up. You can’t say that Hillary’s dossier was illegal or the same as Trumps payoff and then dismiss the actual details with the potato argument. There are rules and laws, Cohen broke them and implicated Trump. Hillary’s situation is very different. If you are going to say otherwise then you should be able to explain why.
But he or she can't. That's the problem.

Notice that none of these people defend Trump's honesty or integrity.

Why is that?

The only ones it needs defending from are loony lefties like you.
That's how cult's work. The leader is exempt from even a tiny bit of humanity.

We see it now. From the guy who used a charity foundation to buy stuff for his family and pay off bribes and lawsuits.

Forum List

Back