So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

I think Guy is jealous of the attention that Marge and Boebert are getting and he wants a piece of the action. Changing the name of Dulles airport to Trump airport will put him there.

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

/—-/ “What do you think?”
1. I think it’s fit and proper since Trump didn’t get us involved in any wars and was bringing our troops home.
2. I think it’s worth it just to watch you libtards dissolve into a mass of hysteria.
That’s what I think. How about you?

MAGA MAGGOTS have to inject the Clintons when they have no argument left to make.
/——/ Nope, Creeptus asked, and I answered. People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
Crepitus said:
Naming something after a known criminal, incorrectness, rapist. That's what the thread is about

/—-/ “What do you think?”
1. I think it’s fit and proper since Trump didn’t get us involved in any wars and was bringing our troops home.
2. I think it’s worth it just to watch you libtards dissolve into a mass of hysteria.
That’s what I think. How about you?
I think you're silly.

Forum List

Back