Once again Republicans going after DOJ to stop the Russia investigation

Republicans find a new target in fight to discredit Russia probe

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

We have to take our country back, or these hardened criminals will win.
Put the pipe down. Jesus you people are pathetic

You are joking about Rush, right?

No Dumb Ass....

Rush has a 99.6% accuracy rate unlike cnn

that has been caught in lie after lie...

Get a clue Dip Shit.
Haha, that is complete horse shit. I tune in from time to time when I’m driving and EVERY time I listen I hear nonestop propaganda BS

Quick Dumb ass…

There’s breaking news on cnn and msnbc…….

Anonymous sources say…………

Trump has been caught red handed colluding with Martians to steal the midterms….

They say Trump will have to resign within the next week....

You libtards are all so libtarded….

How may times can they get your hopes up that this is it for Trump.....

How stupid can you be to keep believing all their lies?
You know you lost the argument when you totally ditch the topic and pivot to some ridiculous generalized attack. I’m happy to debate CNN with you but we were talking about Rush. I bet you cant point to a 5 minute segment of him talking that doesn’t have a lie, distortion or gross hyperbole in it.

Can you provide us some examples of Rush's lies?

Of course you can't because you are a full of shit libtard...
Tell you what... post any 5 minutes segment of him talking and I’ll point out the bullshit

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

It's hard to put a good pipe down when you keep on getting convictions associated with Trump and his conspiracies; Lobbyist reaches plea deal connected to Russia and Ukraine work - CNNPolitics

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.
Haha, that is complete horse shit. I tune in from time to time when I’m driving and EVERY time I listen I hear nonestop propaganda BS

Quick Dumb ass…

Trump has been caught red handed colluding with Martians to steal the midterms….

You know you lost the argument when you totally ditch the topic and pivot to some ridiculous generalized attack. I’m happy to debate CNN with you but we were talking about Rush. I bet you cant point to a 5 minute segment of him talking that doesn’t have a lie, distortion or gross hyperbole in it.

Can you provide us some examples of Rush's lies?

Of course you can't because you are a full of shit libtard...
Do you always walk into bear traps that you can actually see? Lol! Boss, you're a straight friggin idiot; Rush Limbaugh's file
Tell you what... post any 5 minutes segment of him talking and I’ll point out the bullshit

Pull your head out of your ass and

listen to Fox or Rush for the truth....

cnn and msnbc prove over and over again they are FAKE NEWS...

Just look at the lying lanny davis story.

Proof yet again all you libtards are full of SHIT

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

This proves you are full of SHIT libtard….

But we already knew that didn't we......

Nobody watches CNN.....most have figured out the whole fake news dynamic. A quick gander at the ratings tells an even borderline person all they need to know!:113:
You folks still haven't confirmed much fake news around here? I wonder why?

"You folks still haven't confirmed much fake news around here? I wonder why?"

WHAT??????????

Gads, you're a dunce.

Here Are Just a Few Of the Fake News Stories About Donald Trump:

1. He doesn’t read. A favorite NY Times/MSNBC lie. Totally false. Anyone that knows him, laughs when they hear that one. A constant reader, look at any picture of his desk, covered with reports, studies and books.

2. CNN reported that Nancy Sinatra was "not happy" Trump's first inaugural dance to her dad's "My Way." Even the very liberal Democrat Nancy was stunned by this fake news and posted this reaction, "Why do you lie, CNN?"

3. The New York Times and others reported that on Inauguration Day, Trump's team scrubbed climate change and references to LGBT from the White House website. Actually, there was a broadcasted plan to shift the Obama website to a different site and that the Trump team would use a skeleton site for the first few days.

4. The Washington Post hit Trump for giving a speech in front of the "sacrosanct" CIA Memorial Wall. It didn't mention that Obama had done the same thing.

5. CBS, reporting on the same event, said that the applause for Trump came from the first three rows of guests, stacked with Trump campaign and White House aides. In an embarrassing pushback, Spicer at a subsequent press briefing said there were no aides in the first four rows, that they were standing in the back.

6. A Time reporter tweeted that Trump removed the Martin Luther King Jr. bust from Oval office. The reporter soon corrected the tweet.

7. Several outlets reported that Team Trump issued a "gag order" on the EPA and other agencies. In fact, the memo asking them to refrain from tweeting and issuing news releases is standard operating procedure between administrations.

8. The AP reported that Donald Trump's voter fraud expert was registered to vote in three states. He was registered in only one.

9. Many media outlets described the president's immigration orders as a "Muslim ban."It targeted anybody from seven nations, including Christians, not just Muslims.

10. The New York Times reported that Trump's staff bumbles around in the dark in the Cabinet room because they can't find the light switch.

11. The failing @nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday!

12. Longtime Hillary Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal wrote up a story in the London Review of Books about a racist political ad by Trump's father. It was widely spread in mainstream media social accounts. It was a fake.

13. The Trump Company was sued by the city for racist housing in the 70’s – every company was.

14. Reports said that a Muslim-American Olympic female athlete was detained at an airport under Trump's immigration orders. She was briefly detained in December under former President Obama's policies.

15. Several reports said that Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe discussed classified info at dinner table at Mar-a-Largo. They were discussing press conference plans for next day.

16. Most mainstream media outlets have sneered that there was little or no voter fraud in the election. But a university analysis and separate poll indicated that 2 million "non-citizen" immigrants may have voted.

17. NBC and others said that 10 members of an Asian American Council quit in protest over Trump policies. Spicer said that they were all Obama appointees with terms set to expire.

18. The Associated Press reported that the president planned to mobilize the National Guard to remove illegal immigrants. White House called it "100 percent wrong."

19. The New York Daily News reported that Trump domestic policy adviser Stephen Miller called Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Robert Capers at home to explain how to defend the immigration executive order in court. Both however said they did not speak.
: Does the Media Really Run Fake News About Donald Trump? Yes, Take a Look: | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

20. "A new report ties Fusion GPS to a flawed (but sensational) story claiming nefarious ties between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, which Hillary Clinton’s campaign immediately used to attack Republican nominee Donald Trump a week before the 2016 election.

On October 31, 2016, Slate’s Franklin Foer wrote a story alleging secret communications between Trump’s company and Russian bank Alfa. Foer’s story cited a group of computer scientists who claimed to have proof of server pings between Alfa’s server and a Trump hotel server. Foer’s piece argued that the server pings represented a secret line of communication between Trump and the Russians.

That story, which failed to pass follow-up media scrutiny, originated with Fusion GPS, The Washington Times reported on Sunday.

“Fusion pushed the story that a special email server existed between Trump Tower and Moscow’s Alfa bank,” as part of the group’s efforts to plant anti-Trump stories in the media, the Times reported."Fusion GPS Tied To Story Used By Clinton Campaign To Attack Trump Week Before The Election

Now.....what were you muttering?????

It's hard to put a good pipe down when you keep on getting convictions associated with Trump and his conspiracies; Lobbyist reaches plea deal connected to Russia and Ukraine work - CNNPolitics
Put it down. Clear out your noggin.

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

you diverting proves I’m full of shit?! Ha, yeah I guess that makes sense if you live in a fantasy world

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

you diverting proves I’m full of shit?! Ha, yeah I guess that makes sense if you live in a fantasy world

Hey Dumb Ass...

You said RUSH lies all the time….

I ask you to provide an example….

You haven’t been able to show us an example..

We all know you’re full of SHIT..

You are the one diverting libtard…..

Quick Dumb ass…

Hey Dumb Ass...

I told you to give me any 5 minute segment of him blathering and I’d point out the bullshit. Go ahead, choose whatever you’d like.

This applies to posting on message boards as well.
Slide105.jpg

Quick Dumb ass…

Hey Dumb Ass...

I told you to give me any 5 minute segment of him blathering and I’d point out the bullshit. Go ahead, choose whatever you’d like.

You prove yourself full of SHIT over and over....

You said Rush lies all the time and you can't name ONE...

You are full of SHIT libtard...

This applies to posting on message boards as well.
Slide105.jpg
It’s amazing how many posters do just that... even after they are shown evidence to prove their arguments wrong

Right libtard…..

A perfect example is when you libtards say Right leaning media lies...

But the funny thing is you tards can't provide any real examples....

We all know you are all full of SHIT.

Hey Dumb Ass...

You prove yourself full of SHIT over and over....

You said Rush lies all the time and you can't name ONE...

You are full of SHIT libtard...
I said when ever I tune into his show and listen to his blather i here constant lies and hyperbolic distortions of the the truth. If you are too lazy to post a 5 minute clip of him talking then I’m sure as hell not going to waste my time with you. All you have to do is post a clip and I said I would point out the bullshit. I guess that’s asking too much

Forum List

Back