Once again Republicans going after DOJ to stop the Russia investigation

Republicans find a new target in fight to discredit Russia probe

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

We have to take our country back, or these hardened criminals will win.
I wonder if you understand that there never was a Russian investigation?

So far, how many 'Russian' American convictions does the chief witch hunter have? That would be convictions of Americans who conspired with Russia and helped Donald Trump win the election.
Well cut off my legs and call me shorty. I didn't realize the investigation into Americans working with Russians to influence this election was completed already? Looks like you must have been the first to find out? Lol! Right wingers assumed this investigation was over starting from the first day, and yet, never once questioned the four year Benghazi fiasco. What's the rush? Mueller started in May, 2017. By my math that is approximately 15 months. Quite a bit less than the botched Benghazi investigation.

Nobody watches CNN.....most have figured out the whole fake news dynamic. A quick gander at the ratings tells an even borderline person all they need to know!:113:
You folks still haven't confirmed much fake news around here? I wonder why?

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

So far, how many 'Russian' American convictions does the chief witch hunter have? That would be convictions of Americans who conspired with Russia and helped Donald Trump win the election.
Well cut off my legs and call me shorty. I didn't realize the investigation into Americans working with Russians to influence this election was completed already? Looks like you must have been the first to find out? Lol! Right wingers assumed this investigation was over starting from the first day, and yet, never once questioned the four year Benghazi fiasco. What's the rush? Mueller started in May, 2017. By my math that is approximately 15 months. Quite a bit less than the botched Benghazi investigation.
I asked you a direct question.

Care to answer or are you going to play the injured little school girl?

Give Me evidence and convictions, or be a laughing stock....Oh, wait. Too late.

Wonder if they found the same with Hitlery.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

I'm sure Issa and Congress will figure it out.
Is it illegal to pay for opposition research now? I keep hearing this argument trying to turn the table on Clinton but it doesn’t make any sense once you get down to the details. Can you better explain it to me?

Also I don’t think there is evidence that the dossier is completely fabricated... that sounds like a Hannity talking point.

Well the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a violation of campaign rules. A way to influence the election.

If they consider that then you have to consider the money Hitlery and the DNC paid to Steele in the same context.

At least that's the way I see it.
The DNC paying for the Steele dossier were not hidden funds. How stupid do you have to be not to see that? Answer, "very"!

Neither was the money they paid Stormy.

How stupid to you have to be to see that?? Very.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

Is it illegal to pay for opposition research now? I keep hearing this argument trying to turn the table on Clinton but it doesn’t make any sense once you get down to the details. Can you better explain it to me?

Also I don’t think there is evidence that the dossier is completely fabricated... that sounds like a Hannity talking point.

Well the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a violation of campaign rules. A way to influence the election.

If they consider that then you have to consider the money Hitlery and the DNC paid to Steele in the same context.

The DNC paying for the Steele dossier were not hidden funds. How stupid do you have to be not to see that? Answer, "very"!

Claudette. I understand that you support Trump and want to defend him but whatever your source is for information it is just wrong. There is an effort out there to demean the investigations and also to conflate the accusations on trump with Clinton. Don’t be a sucker for those games. Cohen went to court and was charged with several crimes. They were not made up crimes they were actual crimes. He plead guilty to several of those crimes.

You can defend Trump by saying he wasn’t responsoble for Cohens actions, but to say that there are no crimes or to compare them to what Clinton did is just not factual or honest.

Claudette. I understand that you support Trump and want to defend him but whatever your source is for information it is just wrong. There is an effort out there to demean the investigations and also to conflate the accusations on trump with Clinton. Don’t be a sucker for those games. Cohen went to court and was charged with several crimes. They were not made up crimes they were actual crimes. He plead guilty to several of those crimes.

You can defend Trump by saying he wasn’t responsoble for Cohens actions, but to say that there are no crimes or to compare them to what Clinton did is just not factual or honest.
Kudos to your eloquent explanation. The problem is, the one you are explaining that so clearly and accurately to, could care less about facts or honesty.

It also explains why people like him or her never actually debate anything. For example, I bunched these two together to show how clearly one explanation has nothing to do with the other, yet, the person associates the two as being one.
"Well the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a violation of campaign rules. A way to influence the election."
"If they consider that then you have to consider the money Hitlery and the DNC paid to Steele in the same context."
As with anyone who has a sense of common logic can deduce, neither one of these can be lumped into the same context. The two have nothing in common, therefore, this person has managed to find a way to think he or she is debating something, when actually he or she is debating nothing. The two comparisons end up having no meaning. Which is how folks like these never actually enter into a factual or honest debate.

Last edited:

The money that was paid to Stormy "was hidden." It was never reported.

I knew you were dumb, I just didn't realize you were that dumb. Seeing that you have been living under a rock all your life, it is customary for law enforcement to gather all the evidence before a conviction will be considered.

The only "laughing stock" is you, because you have zero understanding as to how investigations work. Now, go back under your rock, before someone discovers what a great laugh you are.

I knew you were dumb, I just didn't realize you were that dumb. Seeing that you have been living under a rock all your life, it is customary for law enforcement to gather all the evidence before a conviction will be considered.

The only "laughing stock" is you, because you have zero understanding as to how investigations work. Now, go back under your rock, before someone discovers what a great laugh you are.
Funny, coming from somthing like you.

When criminals (Trump) are feeling cornered they (Trump) typically go after the good guys (DOJ).

Funny, coming from somthing like you.
Thanks for the non-countering non-existent arguing points. I accept your concession.

The truth is coming out day by day.....

All of the corrupt collusion is on the left...…….
Really? And the proof?

Pull your head out of your ass and

listen to Fox or Rush for the truth....

cnn and msnbc prove over and over again they are FAKE NEWS...

Just look at the lying lanny davis story.

Proof yet again all you libtards are full of SHIT
You are joking about Rush, right?

No Dumb Ass....

Rush has a 99.6% accuracy rate unlike cnn

that has been caught in lie after lie...

Get a clue Dip Shit.
Haha, that is complete horse shit. I tune in from time to time when I’m driving and EVERY time I listen I hear nonestop propaganda BS

Quick Dumb ass…

There’s breaking news on cnn and msnbc…….

Anonymous sources say…………

Trump has been caught red handed colluding with Martians to steal the midterms….

They say Trump will have to resign within the next week....

You libtards are all so libtarded….

How may times can they get your hopes up that this is it for Trump.....

How stupid can you be to keep believing all their lies?

Really? And the proof?

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.
Haha, that is complete horse shit. I tune in from time to time when I’m driving and EVERY time I listen I hear nonestop propaganda BS

Quick Dumb ass…

Trump has been caught red handed colluding with Martians to steal the midterms….

You know you lost the argument when you totally ditch the topic and pivot to some ridiculous generalized attack. I’m happy to debate CNN with you but we were talking about Rush. I bet you cant point to a 5 minute segment of him talking that doesn’t have a lie, distortion or gross hyperbole in it.

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

You know you lost the argument when you totally ditch the topic and pivot to some ridiculous generalized attack. I’m happy to debate CNN with you but we were talking about Rush. I bet you cant point to a 5 minute segment of him talking that doesn’t have a lie, distortion or gross hyperbole in it.
You're wasting your time with Deno. He's not mentally well for a reason. He, like others on the Right are acting like caged animals right now, because they know they have no debatable equity to fall back on, and they know it. Just look at Trump's numbers overall. And the reason these numbers do not look good for Trump, is because of his legal liability. And for folks like Deno, their only alternative is to troll this board with head exploding insanity.

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/df915ab8-87a8-4628-a734-1729a315083a

Last edited:

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

Can you provide us some examples of Rush's lies?

Of course you can't because you are a full of shit libtard...

No Dumb Ass....

Get a clue Dip Shit.

Quick Dumb ass…

You're wasting your time with Deno. He's not mentally well for a reason. He, like others on the Right are acting like caged animals right now, because they know they have no debatable equity to fall back on, and they know it. Just look at Trump's numbers overall. And the reason these numbers do not look good for Trump, is because of his legal liability. And for folks like Deno, their only alternative is to troll this board with head exploding insanity.

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/df915ab8-87a8-4628-a734-1729a315083a

Your reply is clearly a perfect example of psychological projection.

You would be wise to ask your doctor to look at changing your

psychotropic medication….

In the real world Trump is kicking your ass…

I’m no doctor but I would recommend you quit watching

FAKE NEWS like cnn and msnbc and listen to RUSH and FOX

for a few weeks.

Good luck with your recovery.

The Truth will set you free….

When criminals (Trump) are feeling cornered they (Trump) typically go after the good guys (DOJ).

Guess what Stupid?

The evidence is clear all of the law breaking is on the left….

You libtards and your lying media can only avoid the Truth for so long….

It’s got to suck to be you at this point in History….

The funny thing is most of you libtards don’t even know what time of day it is.

The FAKE NEWS cost you the last election by filling your libtarded

Heads full of Shit and they continue to do it while you lap it up

Like the fools you are.

Nobody watches CNN.....most have figured out the whole fake news dynamic. A quick gander at the ratings tells an even borderline person all they need to know!:113:
You folks still haven't confirmed much fake news around here? I wonder why?

Your delusional non mutterings prove you are insane…

All the left wing media does is lie and they still can’t put

A dent in TRUMP…….

Trump is like the energizer bunny on KICKING libtard ass…

You know why TRUMP keeps kicking your asses?

It’s because all you libtards are all full of SHIT.

Forum List

Back