FBI leaked stories, then used them to obtain FISA warrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI officials leaked information to the press and then used their stories to help them obtain FISA surveillance warrants, according to a top FBI special agent.
upload_2018-8-28_19-49-29.png

Report: FBI Leaked Stories, Then Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

Welcome to the world of government bullshit! The biggest traitors of society the liars, the cheaters all working to gang up on Trump because they still work for Obama and Clinton. .........

However, there are quite a few who still love their Country enough to leak information , protect this nation etc and idiots can't figure out why the media and their masters continue to bring down Infowars.

Stupdity can NOT PIECE TOGETHER HOW TH ELECTION ARE JUST DAYS AWAY , AND THEY KNOW THESE DEMOCRATIC FKS will be stealing the votes.

My opinion of the FBI has hit bottom. The Democrat want a New FBI building but not one built on the same spot. I wonder why. Could it be a rich donor to the DNC wants to get his hands on the property? Anyone want to place a bet on it. I have several suspects who would love to get it.

Thought I read that in today's testimony, Ohr's memory wasn't too good. Couldn't remember much about what happened between himself and Christopher Steele, the guy that created the dossier that the DOJ used to get FISA warrants. Strzok couldn't remember much either, and neither could Hillary. It's the new way of not incriminating yourself without taking the 5th amendment and looking more guilty.

Forum List

Back