So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

He nearly destroyed the country. Why would anyone name anything after him, except maybe a particularly loathsome disease?
/——/ Trump didn’t destroy anything. Biden did.
IMG_6294.jpeg

And more proof of Biden destruction. Biden’s open border crisis brings another new threat … Chinese mobsters

Last edited:
I dunno. He was in politics before I was born.

That's not what this thread is about though.

Please try to stay on target
But his brother Allen acted as though he was the greatest anti American spy who has ever lived .
And probably was .
But you have absolutely no clue what I am referring to .
Catch up, De Crepit US

But his brother Allen acted as though he was the greatest anti American spy who has ever lived .
And probably was .
But you have absolutely no clue what I am referring to .
Catch up, De Crepit US
Allen was the best American friend that the Nazi war criminals ever had.

How am I supposed to know? I was making steel that day. It`s the Republicans who`ve been stalking Hillary for 3 decades so you tell me.
/----/ Well, you were probably still in diapers in 2001. Here's what happened. Why does Hildabeast have the need to invent wild stories to make herself look good?
Hillary Clinton told NBC’s “Dateline” that Chelsea had been jogging near the World Trade Center, out for a cup of coffee, when the first plane hit.
Chelsea, writing a first-hand account in the defunct Talk magazine, later revealed that she was watching TV in a pal’s apartment on Park Avenue South.

/----/ Well, you were probably still in diapers in 2001. Here's what happened. Why does Hildabeast have the need to invent wild stories to make herself look good?
Hillary Clinton told NBC’s “Dateline” that Chelsea had been jogging near the World Trade Center, out for a cup of coffee, when the first plane hit.
Chelsea, writing a first-hand account in the defunct Talk magazine, later revealed that she was watching TV in a pal’s apartment on Park Avenue South.
Two questions:
1: What`s a Hildabeast?
2: How old are you, kiddo?

Forum List

Back