Once again Republicans going after DOJ to stop the Russia investigation

Now that we know the hacking was by China continuing to beat the Russia dead horse makes no sense.

What are you talking about?.... And don't give me some shit conspiracy theory source.

Another country (I think Denmark) hacked into the Russian GRU's computers that were hacking the U.S. and got into their webcams and watched them doing it... and identified each hacker.

Yeah quoting anonymous sources in the intelligence agencies in the US and Denmark. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Danes are constantly crying "the Russians are making the sky fall in".

Denmark prepares for Russian attack after minister warns of hacking plans and missiles
DENMARK is preparing for an attack from Moscow following warnings the Kremlin was installing Danish-bound missiles and is poised to take control of the power grid.

Denmark prepares for Russian attack after minister warns of hacking plans and missiles

I'm sorry but REAL intelligence agencies aren't going to drop their sources to the public.

The truth is coming out day by day.....

All of the corrupt collusion is on the left...…….
Really? And the proof?

Pull your head out of your ass and

listen to Fox or Rush for the truth....

cnn and msnbc prove over and over again they are FAKE NEWS...

Just look at the lying lanny davis story.

Proof yet again all you libtards are full of SHIT
Get help!

Republicans find a new target in fight to discredit Russia probe

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

We have to take our country back, or these hardened criminals will win.

By all means show us the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt after you tell us what he is guilty of.
I've done that dozens of times on this forum, and not once has anyone ever produced counter facts to mine. You can go back through my history, and you won't find one.
I've countered you B.S. plenty of times, you ignore me.

Now that we know the hacking was by China continuing to beat the Russia dead horse makes no sense.

What are you talking about?.... And don't give me some shit conspiracy theory source.

Another country (I think Denmark) hacked into the Russian GRU's computers that were hacking the U.S. and got into their webcams and watched them doing it... and identified each hacker.

Yeah quoting anonymous sources in the intelligence agencies in the US and Denmark. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

DENMARK is preparing for an attack from Moscow following warnings the Kremlin was installing Danish-bound missiles and is poised to take control of the power grid.

I'm sorry but REAL intelligence agencies aren't going to drop their sources to the public.
Because they have none. They make their shit up.

Republicans aren't trying to shut these investigations down. They're just warming up as they keep discovering how absolutely corrupt the DOJ and the FBI upper echelon players were.

By all means, keep on investigating.
"Republicans aren't trying to shut these investigations down"? Then why did Nunes make a wasted trip to London? To dream up some make believe story about the Steele Dossier of course. They're all chasing Unicorns and blue striped Zebras. Nunes along with Jordan, Meadows, and the rest of Trump's butt boys will do anything to fabricate a story. Like Corn said, "it's absurd". blob:http://www.msnbc.com/3873b3c2-4c3e-428b-b165-3254de195252

Nunes has managed on multiple occasions to make a total idiot of himself.

They are fixated on insanity.

Last edited:
No One Is Investigating Russian Collusion
Mueller Is Investigating Tax Returns
And Taxi Cab Permits

Mueller Was Given Authority
To Do Anything He Wants
And Nothing In Particular

No, it's because if you go around revealing sources then people won't talk to you and give you information for fear of retaliation or even being murdered... just look at the people killed in the UK by Russians using some kind of chemical/powder agent.

Republicans find a new target in fight to discredit Russia probe

When we look back through the history books, we will never find a more corrupt period of time in our government then what has unfolded in the last two years with this Republican party.

Republicans are desperate to silence any relevant witnesses who are connected to the Russia investigation, so they had a closed door session with Bruce Ohr to try and invent another scandal in order to find an excuse to taint this investigation.

What's that? Republicans said they want to cooperate with this investigation? Lol! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are presently operating as organized criminals, to push whatever lies they can invent in the direction of this investigation, to try and dissolve it.

They are not interested in the truth about what this investigation will uncover, because they already know. With so many indictments and convictions related to Trump and all his illegal activities, Republicans are spending all our dollars behaving like traitors against us the tax payers, and they took an oath to defend the Constitution. They lied. Do they really believe we don't know what is going on? For almost two years, I've been saying that the Republican party were co-conspirators in the crime to get this piece of scum elected. And now that he is, they are working overtime to keep him there, despite the overwhelming evidence of this man's guilt, that it's beginning to be too hard to keep up with. We have potential bank fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracies to defraud the U.S., multiple obstruction charges, Emoluments violations, charity foundation theft, and campaign finance violations. And what do Republicans do? They try and find ways to taint the justice department, so they can save this piece of shit.

Trump and the Republicans in Congress are true criminals, and they are an enemy to our national security. That's no joke by the way.

We have to take our country back, or these hardened criminals will win.

By all means show us the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt after you tell us what he is guilty of.
I've done that dozens of times on this forum, and not once has anyone ever produced counter facts to mine. You can go back through my history, and you won't find one.
I've countered you B.S. plenty of times, you ignore me.
Not because of any evidence I produced, I can assure you. If you have counter evidence that the Trump Tower meeting was not a conspiracy, this whole forum is waiting for that rebuttal? And you won't be ignored by me. I will certainly get back to you on your counter evidence.

Look at who Republicans are kicking out of the FBI.
They are going through all the top experts.
They just had an eight hour grilling of America’s top expert on the Russian mafia.
He is definitely next to go.
You have to wonder if Trump is the only American politician that the Russians have something on.

No, it's because if you go around revealing sources then people won't talk to you and give you information for fear of retaliation or even being murdered... just look at the people killed in the UK by Russians using some kind of chemical/powder agent.
It could’ve been some 400 pound man from his bedroom.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
And Taxi Cab Permits

To Do Anything He Wants
Mueller has already found evidence of a conspiracy by team Trump to defraud the U.S. in a presidential election. Mueller has already found multiple examples of obstruction of justice by this president. They are now going after the money, which was the main motive behind the conspiracy and obstruction charges.

Republicans know Trump is guilty.
That’s why they’re trying to stop the investigation.
They don’t care if their leader is a criminal or a racist.
In fact being a criminal and a racist might be two pluses.

Look at who Republicans are kicking out of the FBI.
They are going through all the top experts.
They just had an eight hour grilling of America’s top expert on the Russian mafia.
He is definitely next to go.
You have to wonder if Trump is the only American politician that the Russians have something on.
At this point, with all of Trump's butt boys going after law enforcement instead of getting to the truth, they themselves should be arrested for treason. No one has to "wonder" what they are doing. The entire country knows what Trump's goons are doing. And these are our tax dollars working against us.

It could’ve been some 400 pound man from his bedroom.
And his idiot Sheep believe it.

Wonder if they found the same with Hitlery.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

I'm sure Issa and Congress will figure it out.

I mean after all, she and the DNC paid Steele for that dossier which was completely fabricated.

Wonder if the cash they paid him is considered a campaign contribution and if they conspired to influence the election.

You mean the one started by Marco Rubio?

And Taxi Cab Permits

To Do Anything He Wants
You're already making yourself into an idiot. Freidman had been arrested last June by state authorities, on charges of not paying more than $5 million in taxes related to his taxi business to New York state. Now he’s pleaded guilty to one count of evading just $50,000 in taxes, in exchange for agreeing to assist federal or state prosecutors, per the Times.

Here comes the off-topic coward again. You
"wonder" a lot. Too bad for you that you don't know anything.

Not to mention, he or she never says anything.

Here comes the off-topic coward again. You
"wonder" a lot. Too bad for you that you don't know anything.

Not to mention, he or she never says anything.
See what I mean.

The truth is coming out day by day.....

All of the corrupt collusion is on the left...…….
Really? And the proof?

Pull your head out of your ass and

listen to Fox or Rush for the truth....

cnn and msnbc prove over and over again they are FAKE NEWS...

Just look at the lying lanny davis story.

Proof yet again all you libtards are full of SHIT
You are joking about Rush, right?

Forum List

Back