So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

I know where trump will be in a few weeks....in another courtroom. Suck on that.
More fake charges. Democrats use lawfare because they know Biden is a loser and their VP is a loser. JFK Jr. is also a threat to Biden. Wonder what false charges they will mount against him?

He's not and won't be........You little TDSer.
tds.jpg

So where are the charges?
They're starting their witch hunt right now. BTW I said they WILL lodge charges.......I was correct and you were wrong per usual.

DNC files complaint over RFK Jr. super PAC's efforts to put him on state ballots​

"The complaint alleges that the super PAC's signature-gathering efforts for Kennedy in key states amounts to an illegal contribution."

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

For more than two hours Trump did nothing to stop the violent insurrection he incited.

Someone so corrupt and reprehensible deserves no such honors.

This is more madness and insanity from the right.
Was he indicted for treason? Insurrection?

They're starting their witch hunt right now. BTW I said they WILL lodge charges.......I was correct and you were wrong per usual.

DNC files complaint over RFK Jr. super PAC's efforts to put him on state ballots​

"The complaint alleges that the super PAC's signature-gathering efforts for Kennedy in key states amounts to an illegal contribution."
It's a complaint. No charges have been filed. And so what if there are charges? Is this your area of expertise regarding the law?

Are you two for real? Dulles and Reagan are two different airports.
Reagan National Airport (DCA) is the closest airport to downtown Washington D.C. and is most convenient for travelers looking to be close to the city's attractions. Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located in the suburbs of Northern Virginia and is the best option for international travelers.

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

We don't have time for this nonsense. I would suggest that Congress puts their time to better use - like closing down our sieve of a border.

We don't have time for this nonsense. I would suggest that Congress puts their time to better use - like closing down our sieve of a border.
GOP getting nothing done on real problems,
Always seems to have time for nothing bills like renaming an airport.

Forum List

Back