So house republicans wanna rename Dulles

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

This has, needless to say, sparked some backlash, both humorous and otherwise.

Some Democrats have suggested a prison might be more apropos.

Others are a bit more blunt

1712082635921.png

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

1712082771608.png

What do you think?

After trump as a "symbol of freedom", which I find to be almost painfully ironic.

View attachment 926153

Personally if they do change the name I hope it has "revolutionary" in there somewhere.

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

Are you a fan of John Foster Dulles?

I dunno. He was in politics before I was born.

That's not what this thread is about though.

Please try to stay on target
No no, Skippy. You commented on the appropriateness of the name change. Open the door, and I'm coming in.

Curious, what do you think your thread is about? Looks like you just posted a tweet and made some snarky remarks.

No no, Skippy. You commented on the appropriateness of the name change. Open the door, and I'm coming in.

Curious, what do you think your thread is about? Looks like you just posted a tweet and made some snarky remarks.
Naming something after a known criminal, incorrectness, rapist. That's what the thread is about.

DERP

Naming something after a known criminal, incorrectness, rapist. That's what the thread is about.

DERP
"incorrectness"? LOL. And the rest of your accusations are BS. Anyway, regarding naming the airport after Dulles - He was a founding member of the shadow government and, along with his brother, responsible for misery and death around the world.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

For more than two hours Trump did nothing to stop the violent insurrection he incited.

Someone so corrupt and reprehensible deserves no such honors.

This is more madness and insanity from the right.

View attachment 926153

View attachment 926154

What do you think?

I think that long, tedious cut and paste from an internet tabloid is a waste of bandwidth.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

For more than two hours Trump did nothing to stop the violent insurrection he incited.

Someone so corrupt and reprehensible deserves no such honors.

This is more madness and insanity from the right.
Thre was no insurrection.

Take a break from the Joy Reid Clown Show.

Forum List

Back