On "Mandatory Evacuations".....

accepting a taxpayer paid employees advice is one thing but these tax payer paid public servants ORDERING their Bosses about is not correct or acceptable Fang .
if your house is on fire,do the firefighters have to wait and get you, the bosses permission,to start putting it out pismo?...
--------------------- We pay you public servants and its my opinion that you are paid too well and i especially don't like it when you start ordering Taxpayers about . I consider government employees to be the same as the 'kings' men of old Harry . Government people will generally do anything for the money Harry .
We pay you public servants
you never paid me....
and its my opinion that you are paid too well
im sure that whatever you do you are overpaid too.....
i especially don't like it when you start ordering Taxpayers about
you must have me mixed up with someone else....i never "ordered" anyone about...
Government people will generally do anything for the money Harry
like that makes them so much different than civilian people....

Issuing a "mandatory" evacuation removes federal/state/city liability for harm to folks who don't abide by it. AKA peeps won't be able to sue for the gov not getting them out, not rescuing them, etc., JS

You don’t have the right to endanger emergency responders .....which is what happens when whiny, childish, imbeciles don’t want to evacuate because “ the gubmint”

Amazing how stupid wingnuts have become.
--------------------------------------------- they are nothing more then volunteer 'public employees , public Servants paid by taxpayers and everyone of them begged for their taxpayer paid jobs . That being said , none of them should put their lives in danger rescuing ME Jillian .
i worked in the govt and dont know anyone who begged for the job....they went down and took the CST like everyone else....did the far right put that idea in your head Pismo?....

unemployed, uneducated trumpkins never had a real job so don't know how they're gotten or how one keeps them or how hard one works when you have them. but he and his little braindead trumpkin friends keep saying the same garbage over and over.... and over and over. no matter how bizarre they sound to normal people

that's why they're stupid little trumpkins
i dont know how it is in the other agencies,but in the PO you have to pass the CST no matter who you know...

I had to take one for every job I applied for at the City of Los Angeles, including the LAPD.
------------------------------------ hey HJ , maybe you know the story but whats up with LAPD getting hurt on the job but they aren't really hurt and are commonly caught working out at the Gym or work another job as they collect big disability money . And then again , maybe you don't know but there was a big descriptive article in the LA Time just a bit ago HJ .

You don’t have the right to endanger emergency responders .....which is what happens when whiny, childish, imbeciles don’t want to evacuate because “ the gubmint”

Amazing how stupid wingnuts have become.
--------------------------------------------- they are nothing more then volunteer 'public employees , public Servants paid by taxpayers and everyone of them begged for their taxpayer paid jobs . That being said , none of them should put their lives in danger rescuing ME Jillian .
i worked in the govt and dont know anyone who begged for the job....they went down and took the CST like everyone else....did the far right put that idea in your head Pismo?....

unemployed, uneducated trumpkins never had a real job so don't know how they're gotten or how one keeps them or how hard one works when you have them. but he and his little braindead trumpkin friends keep saying the same garbage over and over.... and over and over. no matter how bizarre they sound to normal people

i dont know how it is in the other agencies,but in the PO you have to pass the CST no matter who you know...

I had to take one for every job I applied for at the City of Los Angeles, including the LAPD.
pismoe seems to think you walk in the door get on your knees and beg for a job.....

accepting a taxpayer paid employees advice is one thing but these tax payer paid public servants ORDERING their Bosses about is not correct or acceptable Fang .
if your house is on fire,do the firefighters have to wait and get you, the bosses permission,to start putting it out pismo?...
great response pismo....but i aint surprised....not much to say on what you cant back up.....
------------------------------------------ i responded with my opinion Harry . How'd this country get so fecked up without government like its Politicians and all the way down to Public School teachers that are fecking their students Harry .
do you mean "fucking?"....because i dont know what "fecking" is.....

Related - What Does Mandatory Evacuation Mean? And What Happens If I Ignore It? | The Weather Channel

Mandatory evacuations have been ordered in several states in advance of the deadly Hurricane Matthew. But what does that mean?

Emergency management officials use a mandatory evacuation as a protective action in certain emergencies to help save the lives of residents and first responders.

Upon receiving a mandatory evacuation order, you should leave as quickly as possible. Evacuation routes become severely congested during evacuations. Decrease the amount of time you spend in traffic by leaving sooner than later.

Officials are not likely to order the mass arrest of residents who refuse to heed a mandatory evacuation order, according to the University of North Carolina's School of Law. But this does not mean that mandatory evacuation orders should be ignored.

Those who ignore mandatory evacuation orders should be prepared to be self-sufficient for the first 72 hours after a storm.

Utilities – electricity, water and phone service – could be damaged and unavailable for extended periods of time, and high winds and water could isolate those residents for long periods of time.

In addition, public safety officials will not risk lives to respond to emergency calls in mandatory evacuation areas during the storm.

------------------------------------ hey HJ , maybe you know the story but whats up with LAPD getting hurt on the job but they aren't really hurt and are commonly caught working out at the Gym or work another job as they collect big disability money . And then again , maybe you don't know but there was a big descriptive article in the LA Time just a bit ago HJ .
in my time in the PO we had quite a few carriers faking injuries to get disability,when they were caught,and they usually are,they not only lose their job but have to pay back all the money they have taken or do jail time....

--------------------- We pay you public servants and its my opinion that you are paid too well and i especially don't like it when you start ordering Taxpayers about . I consider government employees to be the same as the 'kings' men of old Harry . Government people will generally do anything for the money Harry .
you never paid me....
you must have me mixed up with someone else....i never "ordered" anyone about...
------------------------------- doing anything for money , well generally speaking certain gov employees have power OVER regular taxpayers and thats what makes them worse than regular taxpayers Harry . Right now , government people are ordering or trying to order Americans about in part of Carolina . My and other taxpayers TAXES are WHY you ALL get paid Harry and quite often you get paid way to much because and one of my biggest complaints because of Public Unions Harry .

I have no idea. I chose not to join, choosing instead to marry and start a family, I took a well paying job in aerospace. That was, Christ, about 30 years ago...

Last edited:
you never paid me....
------------------------------- doing anything for money , well generally speaking certain gov employees have power OVER regular taxpayers and thats what makes them worse than regular taxpayers Harry . Right now , government people are ordering or trying to order Americans about in part of Carolina . My and other taxpayers TAXES are WHY you ALL get paid Harry and quite often you get paid way to much because and one of my biggest complaints because of Public Unions Harry .
like i said you dont pay me anything....and i bet you would not do what i did for 15 an hour.....

I have no idea. I chose not to join, choosing instead to start marry and start a family I took a well paying job in aerospace. That was, Christ, about 30 years ago...
-------------------------------- thanks HJ , I'll get a link to what i am talking about if i can .

you never paid me....
like i said you dont pay me anything....and i bet you would not do what i did for 15 an hour.....
------------------------------------------------ you know Harry , taxpayers pay your wages and benefits don't you ?? And 15 an hour was paid to many people many years ago , i am thinking certain private industry years and years ago Harry .

pismoe seems to think you walk in the door get on your knees and beg for a job.....

that's what happens when you're uneducated and have no skills and are bitter and jealous and cluelsess

great response pismo....but i aint surprised....not much to say on what you cant back up.....
------------------------------------------ i responded with my opinion Harry . How'd this country get so fecked up without government like its Politicians and all the way down to Public School teachers that are fecking their students Harry .
do you mean "fucking?"....because i dont know what "fecking" is.....

spelling isn't his strong suit

you never paid me....
------------------------------------------------ you know Harry , taxpayers pay your wages and benefits don't you ?? And 15 an hour was paid to many people many years ago , i am thinking certain private industry years and years ago Harry .

funny, it doesn't bother you when Donald and his thieving cohorts steal taxpayer dollars.

`
The constitution is not a suicide pact - If a person decides not to voluntarily move themselves from harms way, then as a people, we have no responsibly to rescue them from their stupidity.
`

Since I sit on the Darwin Awards committee, I wholeheartedly agree.

you never paid me....
no they dont.....and like i said you would not do what i did for 15 an hour....oh and just to let you know,many years ago things were different.....

If you ignore a mandatory evacuation you will be on your own for up to a week after the storm. Nobody will arrest you if you don't leave.

Learn WTF a mandatory evacuation is.

Forum List

Back