Due to the BLM ANTIFA Defund the police political movements, BALMA has an apocalyptic police shortage

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

It is just amazing to me that so many people fell for the communist radical sal alinsky tactics used during 2020 for civil unrest to unseat Trump.

I think you should deal with the policies you forced on yourself.

NO ONE SHOULD BECOME A PEACE OFFICER IN BALMA. LET THEM DEAL. WHY RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU?

Any police officer who feel unwelcome in Blue States, PLEASE COME TO FLORIDA. WE LOVE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIRST RESPONDERS DOWN HERE. LEAVE THOSE PLACES.

It is just amazing to me that so many people fell for the communist radical sal alinsky tactics used during 2020 for civil unrest to unseat Trump.

NO ONE SHOULD BECOME A PEACE OFFICER IN BALMA. LET THEM DEAL. WHY RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THESE PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU?

Any police officer who feel unwelcome in Blue States, PLEASE COME TO FLORIDA. WE LOVE OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIRST RESPONDERS DOWN HERE. LEAVE THOSE PLACES.

Great! I hope the city collapses soon.

/---/ It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Leftists.

No police, and no guns to defend yourselves. :laughing0301: :clap: 🤡
What stupid motherfuckers. I mean truly FUCKING RETARDED.

You dumb cucks do realize that all of your politicians are protected by MEN WITH GUNS. YOU ARE NOT. STUPID FUCKS. :auiqs.jpg:🤷‍♂️

No police, and no guns to defend yourselves. :laughing0301: :clap: 🤡
What stupid motherfuckers. I mean truly FUCKING RETARDED.

You dumb cucks do realize that all of your politicians are protected by MEN WITH GUNS. YOU ARE NOT. STUPID FUCKS. :auiqs.jpg:🤷‍♂️
As Democrats are raped by Biden's illegals they are stunned that the defunded police didn't arrive to save them.

I have a great idea,

I WANT TO LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT I MAY NOT OWN A GUN, HAS RAMPANT CRIME AND VIOLENCE, AND NO POLICE! :laughing0301:

On August of 2022, I went with my son to see Rage Against the Machine in DC. We went to BALMA to see Camden Yard and the Inner Harbor and took the Key Bridge both ways. We ate at a really cool outdoor restaurant on the bay.

I HAD TO GIVE MY CREDIT CARD IN ADVANCE AND THEY HELD IT UNTIL THE END OF THE MEAL BECAUSE DINE AND DASH WAS SO RAMPANT….AND THAT WAS 18 MONTHS AGO.

BALMA IS A SHITHOLE. OBJECTIVELY.

If you're a Florida resident, don't drive through Baltihore. There are dozens of stories of Baltihore and MD State Gestapo pulling Florida-Tagged cars over to look for weapons.

Even if you have a CCA, MD don't care. You're going to Jail and it will cost you a LOT of money and ruin your life if you have a weapon on you. Anywhere in your car or on your person.

Fuck Baltihore and FUCK Maryland. Best just to stay out. dimocrap scum-controlled shitholes are like Chernobyl -- Stay. Away. Don't take the chance

If you're a Florida resident, don't drive through Baltihore. There are dozens of stories of Baltihore and MD State Gestapo pulling Florida-Tagged cars over to look for weapons.

Even if you have a CCA, MD don't care. You're going to Jail and it will cost you a LOT of money and ruin your life if you have a weapon on you. Anywhere in your car or on your person.

Fuck Baltihore and FUCK Maryland. Best just to stay out. dimocrap scum-controlled shitholes are like Chernobyl -- Stay. Away. Don't take the chance

We flew into Reagan and rented a car, but thanks for the heads up, I will tell my friends and neighbors.

Washington Crossing.jpg

We should just get rid of law enforcement in all blue cities.

There appears to be a general lack of morality in that particular area.

Hamstring and cripple Police then Disarm Law Abiding Americans then flood America with Single Military Age Males and turd world Criminals & Islamists & Illegals

Red states have been doing that for decades. That's why cities in red states are the most dangerous in the USA. Underinvestment by veto proof red states governments, in black run cities, in heavily gerrymandered states,
Hey dimbulb Maryland is bright shiny blue so that part of your usual useless rant goes out the door.

I have a great idea,

I WANT TO LIVE SOMEWHERE THAT I MAY NOT OWN A GUN, HAS RAMPANT CRIME AND VIOLENCE, AND NO POLICE! :laughing0301:

On August of 2022, I went with my son to see Rage Against the Machine in DC. We went to BALMA to see Camden Yard and the Inner Harbor and took the Key Bridge both ways. We ate at a really cool outdoor restaurant on the bay.

I HAD TO GIVE MY CREDIT CARD IN ADVANCE AND THEY HELD IT UNTIL THE END OF THE MEAL BECAUSE DINE AND DASH WAS SO RAMPANT….AND THAT WAS 18 MONTHS AGO.

BALMA IS A SHITHOLE. OBJECTIVELY.

Was Rage for the Machine still requiring vax cards and masks at their show?

Forum List

Back