Trump expected to declassify DOJ and FBI documents this week

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Trump Expected to Declassify DOJ and FBI Documents This Week
President Trump will reportedly declassify Justice Department and FBI documents that are expected to reveal how the government justified spying on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page and Justice official Bruce Ohr’s “improper” role in the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign, according to a report.

Oh what could ever go wrong. Cover ups, lies, truths turned into lies those who set up Trump and lied are American scum. We should send them to China.

Just before the midterms to show what degenerate's the dems and the never Trumpers and the media are....

President Trump will reportedly declassify Justice Department and FBI documents that are expected to reveal how the government justified spying on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page and Justice official Bruce Ohr’s “improper” role in the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign, according to a report.

Oh what could ever go wrong. Cover ups, lies, truths turned into lies those who set up Trump and lied are American scum. We should send them to China.
Be careful what you wish for. It is possible, likely even, you could learn what you don't want to know.
OTOH, Trump says he is going to do a lot of things he never gets around to doing, like cut off Amazon's bulk rate at USPS, or getting DOJ to 'investigate' people unkind to himself. Or sometimes he even mis-speaks, like saying "would" when he meant "wouldn;t". So don't hold your breath.

Patience and time; time and patience....then unleash hell at the right moment!

Greg

• Banned

Be careful what you wish for. It is possible, likely even, you could learn what you don't want to know.
OTOH, Trump says he is going to do a lot of things he never gets around to doing, like cut off Amazon's bulk rate at USPS, or getting DOJ to 'investigate' people unkind to himself. Or sometimes he even mis-speaks, like saying "would" when he meant "wouldn;t". So don't hold your breath.

After 15 yrs of bewing in reality , not much shocks me. This nation needs to wake the fk up to their begging communist desires and to fkn stupid to even know what they begg for.

After 15 yrs of bewing in reality , not much shocks me. This nation needs to wake the fk up to their begging communist desires and to fkn stupid to even know what they begg for.
You've lost me, mindwars. I can't make out what you mean by this post.

....release his tax returns.......

After Trumps counterstroke, half of the FBI Leadership will relocate to a country without an extradition agreement and most of the democrats running for office will ask that the "democrat Party" be removed from their ballot

• Banned

Oh I was refering to your above comment apologies.. I forgot what number the post was since I didn' tlook at it as I write this. But, it was your first comment to me. That's all.

Oh I was refering to your above comment apologies.. I forgot what number the post was since I didn' tlook at it as I write this. But, it was your first comment to me. That's all.

O it was # 3 Bull. =)

A lot of American hating Moon Bats are going to be exposed when the truth comes out.

Hope Crooked Hillary goes to jail.

A lot of American hating Moon Bats are going to be exposed when the truth comes out.

Hope Crooked Hillary goes to jail.

For the many years so many have tried to bring this twit down they either ended up dead, or changed their story for fear of ending up dead lol.

Forum List

Back