On Anti-Semitism...

What I mean is figuratively speaking, it's in their DNA, or mindset. The more religious a Muslim, the dumber, more irrational and easily enraged he is.

The older religious Muslims, no they do not snap. There are really nice elders and good religous elders....

Now the young ones who learn and try to adapt to being a full Muslim snap faster....is that a problem? Not a big one, most people I know in gaza who are religous do care how people are there but they don't force anything on anyone
Right now most of the Muslim world consists of illiterate, angry, young, religious Muslims who have been fed lies and brainwashed from the time they are born by these same "elders" of their societies. This is a religious war and a clash of civilizations we are in. The Arab Israeli conflict is one front in this religious war. Anybody who thinks otherwise is ignorant. It's not about land as much as which religion RUNS the land. If Jordanians were in charge of Israel in 1948, nobody would even know what the word "Palestinian" even means now.

I have to disagree its not a religous war, fatah militants back then didn't fight for religion, they didn't even follow Islam and would get drunk and have girlfriends....Hamas takes a more religous approach to it.

The Israeli Palestinian conflcit isn't a religous war

The older religious Muslims, no they do not snap. There are really nice elders and good religous elders....

Now the young ones who learn and try to adapt to being a full Muslim snap faster....is that a problem? Not a big one, most people I know in gaza who are religous do care how people are there but they don't force anything on anyone
Right now most of the Muslim world consists of illiterate, angry, young, religious Muslims who have been fed lies and brainwashed from the time they are born by these same "elders" of their societies. This is a religious war and a clash of civilizations we are in. The Arab Israeli conflict is one front in this religious war. Anybody who thinks otherwise is ignorant. It's not about land as much as which religion RUNS the land. If Jordanians were in charge of Israel in 1948, nobody would even know what the word "Palestinian" even means now.

I have to disagree its not a religous war, fatah militants back then didn't fight for religion, they didn't even follow Islam and would get drunk and have girlfriends....Hamas takes a more religous approach to it.

Why don't you review the "Fatah Charter" it is not much different than Hamas' today. This is a religious war. You have Dar al Islam lands (lands previously belonging to invading Muslims) and that is the root of this conflict.

Why don't you review the "Fatah Charter" it is not much different than Hamas' today. This is a religious war. You have Dar al Islam lands (lands previously belonging to invading Muslims) and that is the root of this conflict.

We Believe the land is ours just like Jews view the land as Jewish land. No difference, that still doesn't make it religous war...you aren't really saying much to suggest its a religous war...it has many things to it and is sensitive and interesting topic

We Believe the land is ours just like Jews view the land as Jewish land. No difference, that still doesn't make it religous war...you aren't really saying much to suggest its a religous war...it has many things to it and is sensitive and interesting topic
Hamas and Fatah both have stated the "complete eradication of the Zionist entity".

Hamas and Fatah both have stated the "complete eradication of the Zionist entity".

For support obviously, Fatah isn't like that either they have a wierd organization and speak to Israeli officials often, so that makes no sense on their part.

Hamas needs to that for support to separate themselves from Fatah, Hamas has said they will agree to 1967 borders....but the world doesn't care what they say or what Fatah says so it doesn't mean anything.

Hamas is just working on the Gaza strip right now for the people

from "because"

We Believe the land is ours

that's right "because" you believe "the land is muslim land" just like you believe that saudi arabia is "muslim land" and you and yours had the RIGHT to murder and rape and pillage all non muslims out of that land 1400 years ago and even deprive former residents of setting foot in the city in which you planted the stinking carcass of your leader ------. YOu also believe that all of India is MUSLIM LAND ----the glorious MOGHUL CALIPHATE which managed to murder 100 million hindus within the first 150 years of the invasion of the moghul dogs You also believe that all of SPAIN is 'muslim land' and that the loss at andalusia was SIMPLY NOT FAIR just as your loss in 1948 and 1967 was not "fair' My hubby was born in a land invaded by the dogs of arabia more than 1000 years ago HIS community had lived---by THAT time in that land for more than 1500 years ---yet YOU AND YOURS claim that the whole place is "MUSLIM LAND" -------what do you call people like that? who gave you EVERYONE ELSES LAND?

from "because"

that's right "because" you believe "the land is muslim land" just like you believe that saudi arabia is "muslim land" and you and yours had the RIGHT to murder and rape and pillage all non muslims out of that land 1400 years ago and even deprive former residents of setting foot in the city in which you planted the stinking carcass of your leader ------. YOu also believe that all of India is MUSLIM LAND ----the glorious MOGHUL CALIPHATE which managed to murder 100 million hindus within the first 150 years of the invasion of the moghul dogs You also believe that all of SPAIN is 'muslim land' and that the loss at andalusia was SIMPLY NOT FAIR just as your loss in 1948 and 1967 was not "fair' My hubby was born in a land invaded by the dogs of arabia more than 1000 years ago HIS community had lived---by THAT time in that land for more than 1500 years ---yet YOU AND YOURS claim that the whole place is "MUSLIM LAND" -------what do you call people like that? who gave you EVERYONE ELSES LAND?

No, Muslims believe the land was a Muslim land, it most recently was, and Jews believe its Jewish land and they have a right to every part of it. Absolutely no difference irosie don't be a hypocrite. And be quiet about your Hubby, you told me he came from several different countries I don't know which one to believe...are you saying Yemen was a Jewish land or something, Yemen is Arabic

from "because"

No, Muslims believe the land was a Muslim land, it most recently was, and Jews believe its Jewish land and they have a right to every part of it. Absolutely no difference irosie don't be a hypocrite. And be quiet about your Hubby, you told me he came from several different countries I don't know which one to believe...are you saying Yemen was a Jewish land or something, Yemen is Arabic

"BECAUSE" lies again as is his custom-----he claim with the usual emulate the nabi pig-----that I have stated that my husband was born in SEVERAL DIFFERENT LANDS----name the SEVERAL nabi emulator. You make good points "BECAUSE" muslims claim arabia because they managed to kick everyone else out after raping the women and enslaving the children (its in the koran and you guys were REPEATING HOLY YOUR CUSTOM IN SUDAN) and now muslims believe that since they manage to rape their way thru palestine----they OWN IT BY VIRTUE OF RAPE AND PILLAGE -----do not be shy "BECAUSE" the basic rule to which you adhere is that MUSLIMS CAN INVADE, RAPE. PILLAGE , and STEAL anywhere in the world ------because ' "allah" said so
I got news for you----the HINDUS DID NOT HAND INDIA OVER TO THE MOGHUL DOGS and DID NOT SAY ---please murder us by the millions because we love "allah"

Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.
Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

Oh! Why do I answer this Rambling Rose the 'Ikooksie?' The Jewish Mafia was well established by the time Italians immigrated to America...Bugsy and Myer ring a bell?

Responding to the lies and ignorance you spew on this board would be a full time job. Myer Lansky was born in 1902 and Bugsy Siegel in 1906. Myer Lansky in The establishment of the Sicilian Mafia here preceded them by decades.
"The American Mafia arose from offshoots of the Mafia that emerged in the United States during the late nineteenth century, following waves of emigration from Sicily."
Sicilian Mafia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from "because"

So it is about the RELIGION of those who are running the land then. You see.

from "because"

No one is running to the land. Palestinians have been there and have as right to live there.

Jerusalem in general was an Islamic land recently in history.

A question for "BECAUSE" and the millions of muslims who use the term "MUSLIM LAND" ----here are the facts---JEWS have lived in the Middle east for more than 4000 years AS JEWS------with a written language and as people who produced a culture and philosphy so sublime that muslims some dogs from arabia tried (but failed) to ape it JEWS --unlike many of the other sophisticated cultures of the middle east STILL EXIST ----intact and STILL PRODUCTIVE now tell me "BECAUSE" where is JEWISH LAND in the middle east -----the area of the world virtually DEFINED BY JEWISH GENIUS???? (read your koran----the idiot writers thereof could not deny that fact)

A question for "BECAUSE" and the millions of muslims who use the term "MUSLIM LAND" ----here are the facts---JEWS have lived in the Middle east for more than 4000 years AS JEWS------with a written language and as people who produced a culture and philosphy so sublime that muslims some dogs from arabia tried (but failed) to ape it JEWS --unlike many of the other sophisticated cultures of the middle east STILL EXIST ----intact and STILL PRODUCTIVE now tell me "BECAUSE" where is JEWISH LAND in the middle east -----the area of the world virtually DEFINED BY JEWISH GENIUS???? (read your koran----the idiot writers thereof could not deny that fact)

The Jews occupied Judah for about 1400 to 1600 years, so no they haven't been controlling that land for 4 thousand years, but they have had a presence around the middle east for thousands of years.

But that doesn't give them any right to any land they want in the present day Israel and Palestinian territories

Irosie the land is neither Jewish nor Muslim, it's land, when I say Islamic I mean when Muslims controlled the land and when I say Jewish I mean when Jews controlled the land

No one is running to the land. Palestinians have been there and have as right to live there.

Jerusalem in general was an Islamic land recently in history.

Israel has been the Jewish Homeland in recent history.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

^^^^

That's random, I wasn't speaking to you anyway so you should stop talking to yourself

How typical. I countered your "recent history" with the real recent history and you shrivel up and whine.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back