If Anti-Zionism is NOT Anti-Semitism, then why….

An anti-Zionist is an anti-Semite who is still embarrassed to publicly share an ideology with The Nazis.

Being an anti-Zionist is, for now, the only politically correct way to call for the slaughter of Jews.

Zionism has a great deal in common with Nazism....and just as vile and ruthless.

Israel funded and encouraged the formation of Hamas in 1987. They were an Israeli strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever. Netyanjahu funded them through Qatar. Israel has dressed up like Arabs in the past to carry out false flag operations like the Lavon Affair and the bombing of the King David hotel.

This is all part of their Light unto the Nations bullshit.

You just don’t like Jews. It’s as simple as that. There’s no need to dress it up in unnecessary and over flamboyant language.

Zionism has a great deal in common with Nazism....and just as vile and ruthless.
Aw boo hoo, those pesky Jews just won’t your beloved IslamoNazi animals commit a second holocaust on them in their own holy land. Napkin?

Aw boo hoo, those pesky Jews just won’t your beloved IslamoNazi animals commit a second holocaust on them in their own holy land. Napkin?

What they are doing is what they should have been doing 80 years ago.

One of the reasons l came round to the logic of the 2nd Amendment.

i don't think one is required to hate jews to tell them "enough is enough" and to ask them to please treat their neighbors humanely.

anticipating your first objection, the "they do it 1st/most/worse

meanwhile the usa, negotiating as adults with iran or who ever to similasrly influence the palastinians.
I don’t believe “ I support Hamas you FUCKING JEWS” is a “ example “ of saying “ enough is enough “ and asking them to treat their neighbors humanely I noticed you ignored her specific examples of INDIVIDUALS being targeted Apparently you were absent when the Presidents of those IVY LEAGUE COLLEGES were called before Congress and refused to answer how to deal with Jewish Students concerns about being bullied, harassed, physically assaulted, etc?

Were the Israelis concerned about morality or antisemitism 80 years ago?

When did you start to care?
I thank you AGAIN for your Ignorance, Stupidity, and Rabid Antisemitism

ETC ETC ETC

Let's talk about THIS Country

Union General Ulysses S. Grant expels Jews from his military district | December 17, 1862 | HISTORY

A FEW SMALL EXAMPLES. DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION; YOU UNEDUCATED MORON?

Last edited:
I thank you AGAIN for your Ignorance, Stupidity, and Rabid Antisemitism

ETC ETC ETC

Let's talk about THIS Country

Union General Ulysses S. Grant expels Jews from his military district | December 17, 1862 | HISTORY

A FEW SMALL EXAMPLES. DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION; YOU UNEDUCATED MORON?
As far as your last example, Grant gave all Jews in his territory 24 hours to abandon their homes and leave to….well, wherever….at the same time Lincoln was saying how wrong bigotry is. And I bet 99% of Americans don’t even know of it.

(For those who are unaware, Lincoln got word of it and reversed Grant’s edict. And to be fair to Grant, he eventually realized how awful he was and was a pretty good friend to the Jews.)

As far as your last example, Grant gave all Jews in his territory 24 hours to abandon their homes and leave to….well, wherever….at the same time Lincoln was saying how wrong bigotry is. And I bet 99% of Americans don’t even know of it.

(For those who are unaware, Lincoln got word of it and reversed Grant’s edict. And to be fair to Grant, he eventually realized how awful he was and was a pretty good friend to the Jews.)
Maybe, but AFTERWARDS. Too little; too late ✡️

Forum List

Back