On Anti-Semitism...

Why would that be? Jiliian and you are private messaging I bet so I could get banned? Even though I didn't say anything to get banned
Jillian and I aren't private messaging. I have to tell you she's a very fair and objective person though, from my associations with her in the past. You are just too much of a Zmal donkey that you don't even know the rules of this board, kalb.

Stop calling me a dog it angers me
LOL. I'll do that when you stop acting like one, kalb.

Can I help you blow yourself up in any way? I heard Bombs R Us has a sale on suicide vests.

Nope I'm not saying that. But most Islamic countries nationalism takes a back seat to Islam and shariah law. Look at Pakistan, Afganistan, and Saudi Arabia. The more Egypt becomes Islamic the less emphasis there will be on nationalism, as there was before with Mubarek.

Egyptians are very nationalist actually
Yes, but they won't be as the Muslim Brotherhood becomes more and more powerful. An Islamic nation's "pride" then becomes directly related to how strongly they follow Islam. Problem is, some of these countries glorious histories and nationalistic pride are things that are not Islamic. Will the Muslim Brotherhood promote an era in ancient Egypt and their amazing achievements where they worshipped the Pharoah and other Gods, as a source of nationalistic pride? Islam is anti progress and anti freedom.

Muslim brotherhood has to be careful, they aren't gonna do anything that angers Egyptians or Israelis, so no helping gaza....and pharoahs disappeared long ago, it's not about religion....I think what you are trying to say is the more Islamic the more they want to help Palestinians which is true but it's not gonna happen...

Egyptians are very nationalist actually
Yes, but they won't be as the Muslim Brotherhood becomes more and more powerful. An Islamic nation's "pride" then becomes directly related to how strongly they follow Islam. Problem is, some of these countries glorious histories and nationalistic pride are things that are not Islamic. Will the Muslim Brotherhood promote an era in ancient Egypt and their amazing achievements where they worshipped the Pharoah and other Gods, as a source of nationalistic pride? Islam is anti progress and anti freedom.

Muslim brotherhood has to be careful, they aren't gonna do anything that angers Egyptians or Israelis, so no helping gaza....and pharoahs disappeared long ago, it's not about religion....I think what you are trying to say is the more Islamic the more they want to help Palestinians which is true but it's not gonna happen...
You don't get it do you. All the ancient rituals and traditions of a country that are not Islamic are deemed as idol worship and therefore must be banned. That is what Islam dictates. It will be Haram to show tourists the pyramids for example, and profit for it, because they are idols. It just depends how Islamic a country gets. In Afganistan the animals blew up the ancient giant Buddha statues, even though the world begged them not to.

Last edited:
Can I help you blow yourself up in any way? I heard Bombs R Us has a sale on suicide vests.

What the hell is wrong with you man? Does it really get you that angry that I'm anti Israeli?
No, Muslims are emotionally unbalanced, when they get angry they cannot control themselves. I think that is what Islam does to a brain. My experience is an angry Muslim is a loaded weapon.

You don't get it do you. All the ancient rituals and traditions of a country that are not Islamic are deemed as idol worship and therefore must be banned. That is what Islam dictates. It will be Haram to show tourists the pyramids for example, and profit for it, because they are idols. It just depends how Islamic a country gets. In Afganistan the animals blew up the ancient giant Buddha statues, even though the world begged them not to.

Islam wasnt like it was before....if this was Muhamamads time maybe but people aren't that religous anymore...the pyramids are gonna stay the Muslim brotherhood can't make that's choice. And extremists targeting sites is dumb, they are ignorant and should be jailed and tortured

What the hell is wrong with you man? Does it really get you that angry that I'm anti Israeli?
No, Muslims are emotionally unbalanced, when they get angry they cannot control themselves. I think that is what Islam does to a brain. My experience is an angry Muslim is a loaded weapon.

Lol my experience? Which Muslim country are you from though? It sounds like you aren't from a muslim country...

Islam wasnt like it was before....if this was Muhamamads time maybe but people aren't that religous anymore...the pyramids are gonna stay the Muslim brotherhood can't make that's choice. And extremists targeting sites is dumb, they are ignorant and should be jailed and tortured
Yes, but when the extremists take control, then all bets are off. Egypt for the first time in at least 50 years started broadcasting its news with veiled women or women with their heads covered. If I were Egyptian I would feel totally betrayed. Thats the equivalent of having a Hassidic Jew dressed as one broadcasting the national news on TV. Islam is like a cancer once it takes over it metastiizes and then it becomes out of control. The Muslim Brotherhood cannot be trusted and are bad news. They lied from the very beginning by saying they won't be running a candidate to make it easier to topple Mubarek. They practiced Taqqiuah, lying to further the cause of Islam.

Lol my experience? Which Muslim country are you from though? It sounds like you aren't from a muslim country...
My experience is, a Muslim gets mad, he can even kill his own brother while in rage. I've had to seperate a few fights like that myself. Islam teaches them not to think twice or be afraid to use deadly violence to defend "your honor".

My experience is, a Muslim gets mad, he can even kill his own brother while in rage. I've had to seperate a few fights like that myself. Islam teaches them not to think twice or be afraid to use deadly violence to defend "your honor".

Peope do that in the middle east not because of Islam though common Roudy ...I had to break fights like that too...they are stressed out and stuff.... I had to break many fights like that...the people there want better lives and need better leaders not dictators....

When I went to the border this guy who asked me if I exchanged my money for Egyptian money, I said yeah Im fine...he started yelling at me and the taxi driver and almost started punching us...I was like what the hell is wrong with this guy.....it's stress

Yes, but when the extremists take control, then all bets are off. Egypt for the first time in at least 50 years started broadcasting its news with veiled women or women with their heads covered. If I were Egyptian I would feel totally betrayed. Thats the equivalent of having a Hassidic Jew dressed as one broadcasting the national news on TV. Islam is like a cancer once it takes over it metastiizes and then it becomes out of control. The Muslim Brotherhood cannot be trusted and are bad news. They lied from the very beginning by saying they won't be running a candidate to make it easier to topple Mubarek. They practiced Taqqiuah, lying to further the cause of Islam.

It depends which extremists...I would hate alqaeda being I power because they are retarted people... Now people can live with Hamas becaus Hamas is working as a goverment...they aren't going around trying to boss people around....gaza has a lot of freedom now actually more than the last time I went in 2008 now in 2012 people do a lot of things on their own and teens hang out.

And I won't say my religion is a cancer because a follow my religion :D

Its not Islam...it is the lack of Democracies in developing countries polulated by Muslim, Hindus, or even Buddists....

In countries where the rule of law does not protect the human rights of a society then it is left to the individual to get Justice.

It has nothing to do with Religion.

Peope do that in the middle east not because of Islam though common Roudy ...I had to break fights like that too...they are stressed out and stuff.... I had to break many fights like that...the people there want better lives and need better leaders not dictators....

When I went to the border this guy who asked me if I exchanged my money for Egyptian money, I said yeah Im fine...he started yelling at me and the taxi driver and almost started punching us...I was like what the hell is wrong with this guy.....it's stress
It's not stress only. They snap much quicker, and when they do, they won't stop until they see blood. It's just part of their DNA.

Its not Islam...it is the lack of Democracies in developing countries polulated by Muslim, Hindus, or even Buddists....

In countries where the rule of law does not protect the human rights of a society then it is left to the individual to get Justice.

It's Islam. A Muslim doesn't care about dying, because the religion teaches them that. Of course, the flip side of these anger management issues is they are extremely irrational and unreasonable and not cerebral.

It's Islam. A Muslim doesn't care about dying, because the religion teaches them that. Of course, the flip side of these anger management issues is they are extremely irrational and unreasonable and not cerebral.

Everybody is afraid of death, maybe Muslims aren't as afraid as other people but they still are afraid....and what do you mean in their DNA? Arabs have been like that forever....it's an Arab thing they live in a desert, hot weather , lots of work and stuff they are used to rough conditions so it may so wierd to outsiders but over there it's nothing new...way before Islam Arabs were like that

Everybody is afraid of death, maybe Muslims aren't as afraid as other people but they still are afraid....and what do you mean in their DNA? Arabs have been like that forever....it's an Arab thing they live in a desert, hot weather , lots of work and stuff they are used to rough conditions so it may so wierd to outsiders but over there it's nothing new...way before Islam Arabs were like that
What I mean is figuratively speaking, it's in their DNA, or mindset. The more religious a Muslim, the dumber, more irrational and easily enraged he is.

What I mean is figuratively speaking, it's in their DNA, or mindset. The more religious a Muslim, the dumber, more irrational and easily enraged he is.

The older religious Muslims, no they do not snap. There are really nice elders and good religous elders....

Now the young ones who learn and try to adapt to being a full Muslim snap faster....is that a problem? Not a big one, most people I know in gaza who are religous do care how people are there but they don't force anything on anyone

The older religious Muslims, no they do not snap. There are really nice elders and good religous elders....

Now the young ones who learn and try to adapt to being a full Muslim snap faster....is that a problem? Not a big one, most people I know in gaza who are religous do care how people are there but they don't force anything on anyone
Right now most of the Muslim world consists of illiterate, angry, young, religious Muslims who have been fed lies and brainwashed from the time they are born by these same "elders" of their societies. This is a religious war and a clash of civilizations we are in. The Arab Israeli conflict is one front in this religious war. Anybody who thinks otherwise is ignorant. It's not about land as much as which religion RUNS the land. If Jordanians were in charge of Israel in 1948, nobody would even know what the word "Palestinian" even means now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back