On Anti-Semitism...

Sure you are friends with any Muslims...that's funny, I said I have a connection to the land...there is nothing anti Semitic I said what a vicious attack
Kalb Khara, I was born and raised in a Muslim country. I had no choice BUT to befriend Muslims. Fortunately, the ones I associated with were very secular, progressive modern types, and not religious practicing Muslims at all. They considered themselves Muslims by birth only and are actually very ashamed of Muslim behavior around the world, today. Some have even cnverted to other religions or become atheistic. I have stayed in touch with these friends in the US and made more friends like them. You Khara kalb, are typical Muslim anti Semite liar. It's just the way you were brought up. It's not your fault, really. I understand and recognize your filthy mindset. There is nothing that can be done. Your mind is diseased and will stay that way.

Ahahhaha:lol::lmao::lmao:, yeah you go grew in a Muslim country Haha and you had selft hating Muslim friends hahaha, go eat shit you animal.

Yah I bet they all converted hhahaahhahah

This son of a bitch thinks we will actually believe somehow
One became a Buddhist, most of them just believed in God but no particular religion. They came from families that did not practice any of the tenements of Islam, ie prayer, fasting etc. and some simply became atheists. They were more proud of their nation and it's history and culture, than being a Muslim, and still are.

Kalb Khara, I was born and raised in a Muslim country. I had no choice BUT to befriend Muslims. Fortunately, the ones I associated with were very secular, progressive modern types, and not religious practicing Muslims at all. They considered themselves Muslims by birth only and are actually very ashamed of Muslim behavior around the world, today. Some have even cnverted to other religions or become atheistic. I have stayed in touch with these friends in the US and made more friends like them. You Khara kalb, are typical Muslim anti Semite liar. It's just the way you were brought up. It's not your fault, really. I understand and recognize your filthy mindset. There is nothing that can be done. Your mind is diseased and will stay that way.

Ahahhaha:lol::lmao::lmao:, yeah you go grew in a Muslim country Haha and you had selft hating Muslim friends hahaha, go eat shit you animal.

One became a Buddhist, most of them just believed in God but no particular religion. They came from families that did not practice any of the tenements of Islam, ie prayer, fasting etc. and some simply became atheists. They were more proud of their nation and it's history and culture, than being a Muslim, and still are.

Maybe I'll believe, that's not surprising of course there are people who are agnostic..everywhere there are even in Israel, does that mean all of the people there think like your friends? No most are a bit religious and just wanting a regular life, in no way do they outnumber the Islam followers though

Hey man do you think I am a wondering person or something? I've been into religion since I was 4 years old you really think going around looking for answers? I already have my answer it's God the One with no partners. I actually practice my religion more than you think...never will anyone convert me.

Oh so you're a Christian? Haha that's so ironic zionut
Not a Christian, Sherlock.

Are you agnostic or a son of a bitch?
Say your goodbye's, Abdul Khara.

Hey man do you think I am a wondering person or something? I've been into religion since I was 4 years old you really think going around looking for answers? I already have my answer it's God the One with no partners. I actually practice my religion more than you think...never will anyone convert me.

Oh so you're a Christian? Haha that's so ironic zionut
Not a Christian, Sherlock.

No sailor, I practice eclecticism and I cautioned you once. This is twice.

Roudy haha are you saying you can't be proud of your nation and be a devout muslim at the same time?

Maybe I'll believe, that's not surprising of course there are people who are agnostic..everywhere there are even in Israel, does that mean all of the people there think like your friends? No most are a bit religious and just wanting a regular life, in no way do they outnumber the Islam followers though
The ruling party and wealthy were educated, and anti Islam, and those were the people I associated with. After seeing what Islamism did to their country, they became even more anti Islam.

The ruling party and wealthy were educated, and anti Islam, and those were the people I associated with. After seeing what Islamism did to their country, they became even more anti Islam.

You are talking about Iraq right? What years where you there?

No my background is Iraqi or should I say Babylonian, but I was born and raised in another Muslim country.

Say your goodbye's, Abdul Khara.

Are you threatening me? Again?
No just letting you know that you're about to get knocked off the board. Hopefully this time for good. Allan Wa Sahlan. Mohammad is an Ebn kalb, kharab deen Islam.

You Chaldean?! Ha ha ha.

Why would that be? Jiliian and you are private messaging I bet so I could get banned? Even though I didn't say anything to get banned

No my background is Iraqi or should I say Babylonian, but I was born and raised in another Muslim country.

Which is..?

Roudy haha are you saying you can't be proud of your nation and be a devout muslim at the same time?
Nope I'm not saying that. But most Islamic countries nationalism takes a back seat to Islam and shariah law. Look at Pakistan, Afganistan, and Saudi Arabia. The more Egypt becomes Islamic the less emphasis there will be on nationalism, as there was before with Mubarek.

Nope I'm not saying that. But most Islamic countries nationalism takes a back seat to Islam and shariah law. Look at Pakistan, Afganistan, and Saudi Arabia. The more Egypt becomes Islamic the less emphasis there will be on nationalism, as there was before with Mubarek.

Egyptians are very nationalist actually

Cautioned me what? Are you threatening me?

You can call me all kinds of names but when I do I'm supposed be in trouble? Is this forum fixed? I doubt it is hoss
No threat. Merely a warning abour your epithets. And my name calling applies to your gutter language and trash mouth.

Are you threatening me? Again?
No just letting you know that you're about to get knocked off the board. Hopefully this time for good. Allan Wa Sahlan. Mohammad is an Ebn kalb, kharab deen Islam.

You Chaldean?! Ha ha ha.

Why would that be? Jiliian and you are private messaging I bet so I could get banned? Even though I didn't say anything to get banned
Jillian and I aren't private messaging. I have to tell you she's a very fair and objective person though, from my associations with her in the past. You are just too much of a Zmal donkey that you don't even know the rules of this board, kalb.

Cautioned me what? Are you threatening me?

You can call me all kinds of names but when I do I'm supposed be in trouble? Is this forum fixed? I doubt it is hoss
No threat. Merely a warning abour your epithets. And my name calling applies to your gutter language and trash mouth.

Okay I'll stop calling you that name...I apologize but please same thing back I don't like being called names...kapish?

You Chaldean?! Ha ha ha.

Jillian and I aren't private messaging. I have to tell you she's a very fair and objective person though, from my associations with her in the past. You are just too much of a Zmal donkey that you don't even know the rules of this board, kalb.

Stop calling me a dog it angers me

Egyptians are very nationalist actually
Yes, but they won't be as the Muslim Brotherhood becomes more and more powerful. An Islamic nation's "pride" then becomes directly related to how strongly they follow Islam. Problem is, some of these countries glorious histories and nationalistic pride are things that are not Islamic. Will the Muslim Brotherhood promote an era in ancient Egypt and their amazing achievements where they worshipped the Pharoah and other Gods, as a source of nationalistic pride? Islam is anti progress and anti freedom.

Forum List

Back