On Anti-Semitism...

try to understand ----the UMMAH POV Ummah "theology" dictates that any land in which the -----"believers" managed to rape and pillage and murder and enslave-----any time in history becomes "UMMAH LAND FOREVER" think "dog" any where a dog manages to urinate and defecate -----becomses DOG TERRITORY

^^^^

That's random, I wasn't speaking to you anyway so you should stop talking to yourself

How typical. I countered your "recent history" with the real recent history and you shrivel up and whine.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

We're talking about thousands of years ago not the past 70 years...

Btw winning what?

^^^^

That's random, I wasn't speaking to you anyway so you should stop talking to yourself

How typical. I countered your "recent history" with the real recent history and you shrivel up and whine.
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

We're talking about thousands of years ago not the past 70 years...

Btw winning what?

I clearly responded to what you termed "recent history."
Your post - "Jerusalem in general was an Islamic land recently in history."

"thousands of years ago? thousands of years go the rapist pig of arabia was not yet a glimmer in pimp abdullah's eye

"thousands of years ago? thousands of years go the rapist pig of arabia was not yet a glimmer in pimp abdullah's eye

I think he struggles with English a bit and we should cut the guy some slack.

Sayit you moron we weren't talking about the last few decades....she was claiming the land was Jewish for 4000 years and you make a moronic post....

Btw winning what?

Try again "because" I CORRECTLY stated that jews have LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR 4000 years and now MUSLIMS CLAIM EXCLUSIVE 'ownership' of that land ALL OF IT why? becuase "ALLAH" the supreme fascist IMPERIALIST PIG ----said so

You and yours are a COSMIC JOKE

Try again "because" I CORRECTLY stated that jews have LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR 4000 years and now MUSLIMS CLAIM EXCLUSIVE 'ownership' of that land ALL OF IT why? becuase "ALLAH" the supreme fascist IMPERIALIST PIG ----said so

You and yours are a COSMIC JOKE

I did say Jews lived in the middle east 4,000 years but they didn't control Jerusalem for 4,000 years read my post again you fucking retard

Sayit you moron we weren't talking about the last few decades....she was claiming the land was Jewish for 4000 years and you make a moronic post....

You claimed it is a matter of recent history, Princess, and I just corrected you:

You claimed it is a matter of recent history, Princess, and I just corrected you:

Winning in what?

No, Muslims believe the land was a Muslim land, it most recently was, and Jews believe its Jewish land and they have a right to every part of it. Absolutely no difference irosie don't be a hypocrite. And be quiet about your Hubby, you told me he came from several different countries I don't know which one to believe...are you saying Yemen was a Jewish land or something, Yemen is Arabic
So it is about the RELIGION of those who are running the land then. You see.

No one is running to the land. Palestinians have been there and have as right to live there.

Jerusalem in general was an Islamic land recently in history.
Jerusalem has been majority Jews starting from the 1800's. Jews maintained similar presence and majorities throughout other cities such as Hebron, for thousands of years. Forget about Jerusalem, it will never again fall into Arab / Muslim hands, unless the world ends.

No one is running to the land. Palestinians have been there and have as right to live there.

Jerusalem has been majority Jews starting from the 1800's. Jews maintained similar presence and majorities throughout other cities such as Hebron, for thousands of years. Forget about Jerusalem, it will never again fall into Arab / Muslim hands, unless the world ends.

Lol I wouldn't say majority, but they did have some land purchased by them to be fair. And I don't know, if all Muslims become really religious they might take the land back. As of now it's not gonna happen

Does not count ROUDY
keep in mind YATHRIB was a JEWISH CITY until the rapist pig of arabia decide to claim it for the UMMAH by virtue of rape, murder, pillage and enslavement of children and then the ass lickers of al nabi PLANTED the stinking carcass of 'al nabi' in that city NOW NO ONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE TO LICK THE STINKING ASS OF AL NABI can so much as set foot in that ----JEWISH CITY

23,366 as of Israel's last birthday.

HOSS you do not understand the term "recent history" is defined by FARTWAH
just as OWNERSHIP OF LAND is defined by FARTWAH even the term "rape" is defined by "FARTWAH" and does not include legal sex which is defined by FARTWAH as any act of sex upon any woman LEGAL TO A MUSLIM which includes his wives and all non muslim women. Islamic law is FASCINATING

HOSS you do not understand the term "recent history" is defined by FARTWAH
just as OWNERSHIP OF LAND is defined by FARTWAH even the term "rape" is defined by "FARTWAH" and does not include legal sex which is defined by FARTWAH as any act of sex upon any woman LEGAL TO A MUSLIM which includes his wives and all non muslim women. Islamic law is FASCINATING

"the protocols of the learned elders of zion" by any other name...

LOL...you crack me up, rose. you are a fine representative of judaism.

Last edited:
"deach" is stumped again-------so he resorted to his favorite islamo nazi pig edition of "protocols of zion"

Lol I wouldn't say majority, but they did have some land purchased by them to be fair. And I don't know, if all Muslims become really religious they might take the land back. As of now it's not gonna happen
Jerusalem was majority Jews in 1800 and early 1900's! Look it up. That is because it plays a central role in the Jewish faith. Jews were there and built the city way before everybody everybody else showed up. It is littered with thousands of artifacts and archeological sites that prove conclusively that the land is Jewish ancestral land. What do the so called Palestinians have, that ties them to the land? NOTHING.

Forum List

Back