What About....

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Have you all noticed how those Zionists avoid any discussion of Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians? Who can blame them for hiding from the truth?

In 1948, there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Have you all noticed how those Zionists avoid any discussion of Israel's "slow but steady" genocide of the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians? Who can blame them for hiding from the truth?

In 1948, there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Yes, the Palestinian population has grown. The word genocide should not be used.

Why don't the Palestinians bitch about what Israel did to them by granting them their own Jew free Gaza? Those Zionists knew damn well that to give the Palestinians Gaza would mean Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Shame on Israel.

Why don't the Palestinians bitch about what Israel did to them by granting them their own Jew free Gaza? Those Zionists knew damn well that to give the Palestinians Gaza would mean Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Shame on Israel.

you make an excellent point MJB -----in fact I had been wondering about Turkey----considering the propensities of Turks in history------the fact that virtually all the jews are gone now and I would not be surprised if the christian populations are disappearing----who they gonna target? I worry a bit about greece---weakened as it is now-----but what would the turks want with greece? There is no question in my mind that erdogan has decided that his "best bet" is islamicism a decision, I believe he made out of a kind of DESPERATE AMBITION Right now islamicism NEEDS a cause------how long with the artificial PALESTINIAN CAUSE keep them going? It seems to me that the next "cause" is gong to have to be saudi arabia ---------a FEW BIG LIBELS like some "kaffir" touched the "kabaa" ----they NEED SOMETHING If there is some missile action against Israel ----a blown up AL AQSA could become a clarion call for the entire "ummah" It is this kind of stuff for which AMBITIOUS ummah big shots are SALIVATING

Dear Lord, let us all join together to pray Israel doesn't give the Palestinians any more land so the Palestinians can complete the genocide on themselves.

you make an excellent point MJB -----in fact I had been wondering about Turkey----considering the propensities of Turks in history------the fact that virtually all the jews are gone now and I would not be surprised if the christian populations are disappearing----who they gonna target? I worry a bit about greece---weakened as it is now-----but what would the turks want with greece? There is no question in my mind that erdogan has decided that his "best bet" is islamicism a decision, I believe he made out of a kind of DESPERATE AMBITION Right now islamicism NEEDS a cause------how long with the artificial PALESTINIAN CAUSE keep them going? It seems to me that the next "cause" is gong to have to be saudi arabia ---------a FEW BIG LIBELS like some "kaffir" touched the "kabaa" ----they NEED SOMETHING If there is some missile action against Israel ----a blown up AL AQSA could become a clarion call for the entire "ummah" It is this kind of stuff for which AMBITIOUS ummah big shots are SALIVATING

Forum List

Back