On Anti-Semitism...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Sep 5, 2012.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Irosie: (Hitler)

"he would never have accomplished so difficult a feat without the help of people of your ilk In fact he was very confident that he has enough support in the USA and in england to continue his program and he did His biggest obstacle was the brain drain-----all the jewish scientists either fled or died. Brain drain is a problem for your fascist heros of Iran too"

Irosie, the problem with many Jews on this board is seeing criticisms of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism, pure and simple.

My argument with American Jews is not a question of Ethnicity or Religion but one of Politics...Why should American Citizens be loyal to a foreign power? I mean my Uncles and Father fought the Fascists in their native Italy...

I understand the fear of the universal holocausts that have plagued Jews throughout history. That's why I support a peace to the renegotiated 67 borders, to allay that universal fear, perhaps a peace.

I really think Israel was re-created in a dangerous area. What is the alternative, waiting for War? I believe a peace will foster trade and acceptance, and relieve America’s constant war footing bankrupting us.

Its not about hate Rosie, I have never met A Jew I disliked. Its about American Patriotism...the land that has given this poor Sicilian immigrant many opportunities!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,045
    History has proven that Al Capone was right. You will go far with a kind word to others. And even farther with a kind word & a gun to others.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I was hoping someone intellectual would reply, alas a hater.

4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,989

Sicilian? I grew up in a town with lots of WASP nazi types-----and in neighboring towns there was a Mafia presence but they cause no harm locally------nobody really knew who those dead bodies that FLOATED UP IN PARTS in the local river had been In any case my own family was among the first of the jewish families in town and we caused a bit of a stir by breathing oxygen yours would have probably never been allowed to buy a house even with a VA mortgage. Getting back to the MAFIA ------it developed in Sicily------do you know why? I will tell you-------it was a reaction against islamic control of that island I have noticed that sicilian culture is HIGHLY INFLUENCED by islamic culture not only in cuisine-------but in social attitudes ----even the attitude towards women is influenced by arab/muslim "culture" Lots of people were IRKED by Italians in my town------they called them WOPS or GREASERS considered the MAFIA to be the greatest scourge and every Italian a member -----------

When Kennedy ran for president ----they went wild--------he as not only PRO-POPE----he was also PRO MAFIA

oh peeballs -------you bring me back to my childhood ---btw---you are an anti semite
    and you have an affinity to some foreign religion-----developed in the same place in which the MAFIA was born ------and the "legal system" ----to wit the JUSTINAN CODE----upon which the nuremburg laws were based Your people from your little Island have created a huge amount of crime in many major cities Even I know people who have relatives murdered by that SICILIAN group of immigrants. Is that anyway to TREAT YOUR BENEFACTORS?

Long ago----when I was a child----there appeared letters to the editor ----in local papers ------defending "the mafia"

5. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Pbel, problem with many of you, who say they criticize Israel out of justice and morality, is that soon after you are caught satying antisemitic remarks. When we point that out to you, you say we "whine" antisemitism, and that you're just Anti-Zionist.

Many Anti-semites here, who "pretend" to be only against the Israeli policy, are either holocaust deniers, Jew haters, people who bring false news or quotes, and those who PRETEND to know things which they really don't.

so don't act surprised when we put all cards on the table.

6. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,948
    Polls consistently show the vast majority of Americans who support Israel are not Jewish, yet you only accuse Jews who support Israel of being unpatriotic and claim that is not anti semitic. Are you kidding us or are you kidding yourself?

7. Lipush

Lipush Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,281
    Americans should be loyal to America. American JEWS should combine their loyalty to both America and the Jewish people. They will always be Jews, even if they ARE americans. Since the American people are not enemies of the Israeli people, there should be no problem with that, and American Jews shuold not be forced to chose to whom they're more loyal. That is unless you force them into that position.

You support the peace of 67 border? and which "peace" will that be exactly?

We are at war, like we have always been. Israel is a war zone, but it's a HOME war zone. It's better than fight for your own home and be forever refugee between foreigners who hate you. The Jewish nation will forever be isolated, if fighting, better it is protecting yourself.

8. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,989
    an interesting HISTORIC fact is that the islamo nazis of HISTORY have recognized the issue of ZIONISM for centuries In fact they refer to
    jews and ZION in the same sentences The word ZION shows up in english literature from medieval times associated with jews and it shows up EVEN MORE ----in the very prevalent anti semetic literature of medieval times ------yet some how they have ADAPTED to modern islamo
    nazi historic revisionism and insist that ZIONISM IS A NEW AND SUBVERSIVE CONCEPT Wrong again peeballs even virgil knew that ZION is the nation of jews and the word itself refers to jews In fact so does the word ISRAEL addressing ISRAEL in a sentence is the same as addressing "JEWS"

9. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Is it a Wonder I call you Ikoosie?

10. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    perhaps you, we, should head to the clean debate zone. these people do not last long there.