Old Feinstein introduces bill to outlaw bump stocks

So who uses this weapons?

How did they get their hands on one?

The M-4 carried by the average soldier is NOT fully auto capable. To say it is would be grossly untrue.

If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon!

Your data is outdated. The M4A1 is currently the standard service weapon. The M4 burst selection is being phased out.

I don't know to what extent that has been accomplished, but I do know the MWO is being carried out.

Regarding those stupid slide fire stocks, I can't believe they were EVER approved by ATF. I knew as soon as I saw them, some twit would use it in a crime and kill someone. I never envisioned something like Vegas though. I figured a North Hollywood style heist or something.

Having shot full auto a whole lot in military competitions and such, I was not impressed with "bump fire". It's a waste of ammo. If they banned slide fire stocks specifically I wouldn't care, but when sociopaths like Feinslime write such legislation you can bet they are going after match triggers, and will be pushing to make triggers break at 30 pounds.

Google "DIY bump stock."

Just more feel good legislation from our Constitution hating Leftards.

Wouldn't have stopped a guy determined to do what he did.

Meanwhile we'll just keep ignoring the prescription meds aspect of this little incident.

Lol!
I bet before this week less than 2% of the population had even heard of a bump stock.

Oh well, easy to make at home anyway.

My friends & family have been talking about them for a couple years now. They are a stupid waste of a bunch of ammo. Probably a contributing factor for high ammo prices. They serve no hunting or self defence purposes. Idiots polluting land with a bunch of lead. Likely promoted by ammo manufacturers.

That stupid old loopy kunt would not Know a bump stock if one hit her in the head, fucking senile old bitch

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems "bump stocks" is a new term MSM is using since the shooting. Can't they think of a better description? It sounds like you are trying to support the stock market.

It's nothing new. Some people though call them "slide stocks" or slide fire stocks".

Lol!
I bet before this week less than 2% of the population had even heard of a bump stock.

Sen. Feinstein introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a longtime advocate of stricter gun control measures, introduced a bill Wednesday that would ban the sale and possession of bump-stock equipment and other devices that essentially turn a semiautomatic weapon into an automatic one.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) told reporters Tuesday that multiple bump stocks were found in the hotel room used by the shooter, who opened fire during the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on Sunday, killing 58 people and injuring over 500 others.

Senator introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting
Thank God.

I have no problem outlawing bump stocks. Fully automatic weapons are illegal without a federal permit, which is difficult to get. These basically allow people to get around that

One of the gun blog writers pointed out...they have worded it so that any modification of a trigger that makes it easier to shoot would make you a criminal...typical anti gun bait and switch.....get an M&P and switch it out for an Apex trigger...you could now be a criminal....
Well now, a couple more of your buddies pull more shit like Vegas, and we will simply outlaw that type of weapon. And if you don't turn it in, a long prison term. That would make all of us safer were it the case right now.
One has to be a helluva bad shot if he needs one of these to bring down a deer.

Lol!

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a longtime advocate of stricter gun control measures, introduced a bill Wednesday that would ban the sale and possession of bump-stock equipment and other devices that essentially turn a semiautomatic weapon into an automatic one.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) told reporters Tuesday that multiple bump stocks were found in the hotel room used by the shooter, who opened fire during the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on Sunday, killing 58 people and injuring over 500 others.

Thank God.

For what?
Anyone extreme enough with the sick desire to kill a mass # of people isn't going to abide by any laws, and they'll just make one of these at home.

Go ahead and ban these though, it's fine by me, but just realize this is nothing more than an emotional exercise. It's simply window dressing.

One has to be a helluva bad shot if he needs one of these to bring down a deer
Because they put that in the Constitution to guarantee your right to kill deer
You think a well regulated Militia is needed to kill deer? :rolleyes:

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

For what?
Anyone extreme enough with the sick desire to kill a mass # of people isn't going to abide by any laws, and they'll just make one of these at home.

Go ahead and ban these though, it's fine by me, but just realize this is nothing more than an emotional exercise. It's simply window dressing.

That's what bed wetters are programmed to ignore.

Lets say before he was through disgracing the White House with his presence last January, the meat puppet faggot was granted one wish. Lets say obozo wished all of the guns in civilian hands would disappear. Reggie Love then waved his magic dildo and "poof" all our guns were gone.

Lets even for the sake of fantasy imagine that no one made anymore. That there was still not a single fire arm in the possession of someone not duly authorized by the empire or a vassal state.

Would the bed wetters feel any better if this paddock piece of shit mixed up some nitroglycerin, stabilized it for travel, put it into a vehicle that could breach a perimeter will 500 gallons of extra fuel and drove it into the same crowd killing and wounding thousands instead?

People who are determined to do sick shit will do so. Somehow.

Perhaps if police had snipers in over watch positions on nearby buildings they could have ended the carnage much sooner.

Do we want to live in a country where people are locked down and defenseless with police snipers everywhere?

Bed wetters might.

Most of us don't.

There are simple ways to do the exact same thing as the bump stock...........Outlawing the bump stock will make no difference whatsoever.............It's only purpose is to take advantage of the current Crisis...........Polarize it.........and try to score Political points.

They can say................LOOK WHAT WE DID..............doesn't pass..........then say............LOOK THEY VOTED IT DOWN.............THEIR EVIL..............

Wash, spin, REPEAT.

That stupid old loopy kunt would not Know a bump stock if one hit her in the head, fucking senile old bitch
Hey little cocksuck merchant of death, the person that counts now is the voting citizen. And they, of all political persuasions have just about had it with you fuckers that make profits off of the deaths of other people. The assault weapons have long been the choice of the crazies, and the toll from that type of weapon just keeps climbing. But you assholes just keep insisting that the tool has nothing to do with the problem. The difference is that the Texas Tower crazy killed 15, and wounded 31. With the bump stock on those assault weapons, Paddock killed 59, and wounded 527. Yes, the tool does count.

There are simple ways to do the exact same thing as the bump stock...........Outlawing the bump stock will make no difference whatsoever.............It's only purpose is to take advantage of the current Crisis...........Polarize it.........and try to score Political points.

They can say................LOOK WHAT WE DID..............doesn't pass..........then say............LOOK THEY VOTED IT DOWN.............THEIR EVIL..............

Wash, spin, REPEAT.
Outlaw all magazines that hold over 5 rounds. Outlaw semi-auto's, period. Anyone that has not turned their semi in by a certain date faces a mandatory 10 years in Federal Prison.

No, I don't want that, but that is what will happen if we do nothing long enough. People will have had enough of seeing dozens to hundreds of fellow citizens wounded and killed just because some fucked up hillbillies want to shoot a lot of ammo at once. Either outlaw any modification that makes a semi fire like a full auto, or you will see the semi outlawed, period, with pretty draconian penalties enforcing the law.

Lol!

I wouldn't brag too much about being able to make a bump stock at home

Right now the idea is to allow Assault Rifles and just ban devices that allow them to be modified for high rates of fire
If it becomes evident that Assault Rifles are too easily modified to become "automatic" rifles...the only resolution would be to ban assault rifles

Hey little cocksuck merchant of death, the person that counts now is the voting citizen. And they, of all political persuasions have just about had it with you fuckers that make profits off of the deaths of other people. The assault weapons have long been the choice of the crazies, and the toll from that type of weapon just keeps climbing. But you assholes just keep insisting that the tool has nothing to do with the problem. The difference is that the Texas Tower crazy killed 15, and wounded 31. With the bump stock on those assault weapons, Paddock killed 59, and wounded 527. Yes, the tool does count.
Na, firearms cannot control people

Lol!

I wouldn't brag too much about being able to make a bump stock at home

Right now the idea is to allow Assault Rifles and just ban devices that allow them to be modified for high rates of fire
If it becomes evident that Assault Rifles are too easily modified to become "automatic" rifles...the only resolution would be to ban assault rifles
You mean sporting rifles, that's all ARs are nothing more nothing less

Forum List

Back