Sunday was the anniversary of the D.C snipers first killing...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
a former FBI behavioral profiler was on the Dan and Amy show...here in Chicago...he pointed out that Sunday, the day of the shooting was the anniversary of the 1st killing by the D.C. Snipers ........

I remember this. One of the shootings took place at the Home Depot that my cousin worked at back then. Thankfully he had gone home already two hours before the shooting.

God bless you and him and every impacted family always!!!

Holly

a former FBI behavioral profiler was on the Dan and Amy show...here in Chicago...he pointed out that Sunday, the day of the shooting was the anniversary of the 1st killing by the D.C. Snipers ........
So?

I heard apple pie was first baked on this day in 1776.

I know it's crazy but this is the internet....

So?

He was just pointing out that there may be a relationship for why this guy did this long range shooting on this day...

I remember being stuck in horrible traffic in DC right when all that shit was going on.

So?

He was just pointing out that there may be a relationship for why this guy did this long range shooting on this day...

I think that's quite a stretch.

So?

Sputnic launched on this day....

*cue dramatic music*

So?

And Hamilton fucked it. 'Cause he had heard...

Forum List

Back