Old Feinstein introduces bill to outlaw bump stocks

That stupid old loopy kunt would not Know a bump stock if one hit her in the head, fucking senile old bitch
Hey little cocksuck merchant of death, the person that counts now is the voting citizen. And they, of all political persuasions have just about had it with you fuckers that make profits off of the deaths of other people. The assault weapons have long been the choice of the crazies, and the toll from that type of weapon just keeps climbing. But you assholes just keep insisting that the tool has nothing to do with the problem. The difference is that the Texas Tower crazy killed 15, and wounded 31. With the bump stock on those assault weapons, Paddock killed 59, and wounded 527. Yes, the tool does count.
Na, firearms cannot control people
But we the people can sure as hell control the types of firearms available to the public. And we will.

Lol!
I bet before this week less than 2% of the population had even heard of a bump stock.

Oh well, easy to make at home anyway.

Sen. Feinstein introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a longtime advocate of stricter gun control measures, introduced a bill Wednesday that would ban the sale and possession of bump-stock equipment and other devices that essentially turn a semiautomatic weapon into an automatic one.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) told reporters Tuesday that multiple bump stocks were found in the hotel room used by the shooter, who opened fire during the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on Sunday, killing 58 people and injuring over 500 others.

Senator introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting

I wouldn't brag too much about being able to make a bump stock at home

Right now the idea is to allow Assault Rifles and just ban devices that allow them to be modified for high rates of fire
If it becomes evident that Assault Rifles are too easily modified to become "automatic" rifles...the only resolution would be to ban assault rifles
You mean sporting rifles, that's all ARs are nothing more nothing less
Fuck you, you lying troll. An AR is an assault weapon. Any weapon that can fire 30 rounds in under 10 seconds was not designed for sport, it was designed for killing people, in large amounts, rapidly. Wonderful for breaking up musical concerts, cleaning out crowded grade school classrooms, and emptying theaters. And assholes like you are accessories to those murders.

Lol!
I bet before this week less than 2% of the population had even heard of a bump stock.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a longtime advocate of stricter gun control measures, introduced a bill Wednesday that would ban the sale and possession of bump-stock equipment and other devices that essentially turn a semiautomatic weapon into an automatic one.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) told reporters Tuesday that multiple bump stocks were found in the hotel room used by the shooter, who opened fire during the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on Sunday, killing 58 people and injuring over 500 others.

Right now the idea is to allow Assault Rifles and just ban devices that allow them to be modified for high rates of fire
If it becomes evident that Assault Rifles are too easily modified to become "automatic" rifles...the only resolution would be to ban assault rifles
Fuck you, you lying troll. An AR is an assault weapon. Any weapon that can fire 30 rounds in under 10 seconds was not designed for sport, it was designed for killing people, in large amounts, rapidly. Wonderful for breaking up musical concerts, cleaning out crowded grade school classrooms, and emptying theaters. And assholes like you are accessories to those murders.
Okay...Oldcock...but what we really need is pill control and Democrat control. That will lead to greatly reduced mass shootings.

Yes?

Lol!

Yeah...already did that, didn't change anything.......

Deaths by rifle 2016.....374 (that means all rifles, not just AR-15s)

Death by knife 2016..... 1,064

Notice the difference?

Death by blunt object.....472.

Death by bare hands and feet.....656

Notice the difference in numbers.......
There have been more deaths by guns in the US since 1968, than were killed in all of our wars, combined. I am sure that is a statistic that just warms your heart.

Well that will flummox evildoers! I mean, it's not like one can do the same thing a frickin' rubber band.

As long as we do something, that's all that matters, right? Even if that something is completely and totally ineffectual, what's important is that we demonstrate good intentions. Results are unimportant.

Idiots.

As I have stated, just make it illegal to have a semi-auto off of your property without the same license as is required to own a full blown machine gun. The penalty being five years mandatory federal pen, all of your guns confiscated and destroyed, and you are not allowed to have a gun of any kind in your possession for the rest of your life. Now that fixes the problem.

It makes semi autos full automatic. Why is there any disagreement on making this illegal?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah....not seeing any problem with banning the Bump Stock...the problem is that anti gunners lie....and they bait and switch.....they will say they want to ban the bump stock, and then put anything that fixes a bad trigger in the same bill.....so if you have a crappy trigger and take it to someone to fix it....that could now be a felony....for doing nothing more than making the trigger less gritty, and easier to shoot.

The gun grabbers cannot be trusted...we know what they want and we know the tricks they will use to get there.
Obviously, you gun nutters can be trusted. To kill and kill again. What will the next toll be? Will it be another grade school? A crowded theater? How about a sporting event? So what is the mass murder rate up to now? One a week? Or two? Hardly matters as long as there is a very large profit to made off the insane yokels that must be able to kill fellow citizens in large numbers.

Lol!

Thank God.

For what?
Anyone extreme enough with the sick desire to kill a mass # of people isn't going to abide by any laws, and they'll just make one of these at home.

Go ahead and ban these though, it's fine by me, but just realize this is nothing more than an emotional exercise. It's simply window dressing.

We should get something for banning this....Supressors and National reciprocity....that should do.
So you wish to be rewarded for one of your fellow gun nutters shooting about 600 Americans. Now isn't that just like the logic of a gun nutter.

Good luck with trying to get semi-auto's banned, or restricted to ones own property.
It ain't going to happen.

That stupid old loopy kunt would not Know a bump stock if one hit her in the head, fucking senile old bitch
Hey little cocksuck merchant of death, the person that counts now is the voting citizen. And they, of all political persuasions have just about had it with you fuckers that make profits off of the deaths of other people. The assault weapons have long been the choice of the crazies, and the toll from that type of weapon just keeps climbing. But you assholes just keep insisting that the tool has nothing to do with the problem. The difference is that the Texas Tower crazy killed 15, and wounded 31. With the bump stock on those assault weapons, Paddock killed 59, and wounded 527. Yes, the tool does count.
Na, firearms cannot control people
But we the people can sure as hell control the types of firearms available to the public. And we will.
Ar’s are only sporting rifles...

Lol!

Na, just a sporting rifle. This country has much bigger fish to fry...
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

They are great varmit rifles.

Lol!

Notice the difference?

There have been more deaths by guns in the US since 1968, than were killed in all of our wars, combined. I am sure that is a statistic that just warms your heart.
Most people that have been killed by people using firearms are criminals…

Well that will flummox evildoers! I mean, it's not like one can do the same thing a frickin' rubber band.

As long as we do something, that's all that matters, right? Even if that something is completely and totally ineffectual, what's important is that we demonstrate good intentions. Results are unimportant.

Idiots.

As I have stated, just make it illegal to have a semi-auto off of your property without the same license as is required to own a full blown machine gun. The penalty being five years mandatory federal pen, all of your guns confiscated and destroyed, and you are not allowed to have a gun of any kind in your possession for the rest of your life. Now that fixes the problem.

That sounds like communism

It makes semi autos full automatic. Why is there any disagreement on making this illegal?

Yeah....not seeing any problem with banning the Bump Stock...the problem is that anti gunners lie....and they bait and switch.....they will say they want to ban the bump stock, and then put anything that fixes a bad trigger in the same bill.....so if you have a crappy trigger and take it to someone to fix it....that could now be a felony....for doing nothing more than making the trigger less gritty, and easier to shoot.

The gun grabbers cannot be trusted...we know what they want and we know the tricks they will use to get there.
Obviously, you gun nutters can be trusted. To kill and kill again. What will the next toll be? Will it be another grade school? A crowded theater? How about a sporting event? So what is the mass murder rate up to now? One a week? Or two? Hardly matters as long as there is a very large profit to made off the insane yokels that must be able to kill fellow citizens in large numbers.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Lol!

Thank God.

For what?
Anyone extreme enough with the sick desire to kill a mass # of people isn't going to abide by any laws, and they'll just make one of these at home.

Go ahead and ban these though, it's fine by me, but just realize this is nothing more than an emotional exercise. It's simply window dressing.

We should get something for banning this....Supressors and National reciprocity....that should do.
So you wish to be rewarded for one of your fellow gun nutters shooting about 600 Americans. Now isn't that just like the logic of a gun nutter.
Anti-gun nutters are pussies

Lol!

No...it is not an Assault weapon....quit lying, asshole. Any weapon that can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds is a good tool for self defense....which is why we have them. They are also good for competition, hunting, collecting and target shooting.

Total number of mass public shootings in 2016 .... 6.

Total number of people murdered in mass public shootings in 2016... 71.

Terrorist Attack in Nice, France using a rental truck...number killed.... 89, 450 wounded.

Number of people killed in cars in the U.S. in 2015....35,161

Number of people killed with knives in 2016... 1,604.

Number of people killed with blunt objects.... 472.

Number of people killed with bare hands.... 656.

So....of all the things to worry about...in 6 mass shooting attacks, they couldn't even kill as many people as are killed each year by knives, clubs, or bare hands.....and cars....on accident...killed 35,616 people...

Yet you don't care about all of those deaths, the ones that killed a lot more people...so this reveals that it isn't the killing that concerns you...it is the object, the gun that terrifies you.....your irrational fear will not dictate how we exercise our Rights...

Lol!

Notice the difference?

Yeah...that is a lie......the only way they say that is to throw in suicide by gun.....they are lying, and that statitistic is a lie....moron.

Lol!

Notice the difference?

Okay....moron......1968 to 2016....is 48 years.

According to bill clinton's Department of Justice research into gun self defense, Americans use guns on average, 1,500,000 times a year.....we multiply that times 48.... 72,000,000 violent attacks stopped by Americans using guns for self defense...which means that guns in the hands of law abiding Americans have saved more lives than all the lives taken in our wars......

And on top of that....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Lol!

No...it is not an Assault weapon....quit lying, asshole. Any weapon that can fire 30 rounds in 10 seconds is a good tool for self defense....which is why we have them. They are also good for competition, hunting, collecting and target shooting.

Total number of mass public shootings in 2016 .... 6.

Total number of people murdered in mass public shootings in 2016... 71.

Terrorist Attack in Nice, France using a rental truck...number killed.... 89, 450 wounded.

Number of people killed in cars in the U.S. in 2015....35,161

Number of people killed with knives in 2016... 1,604.

Number of people killed with blunt objects.... 472.

Number of people killed with bare hands.... 656.

So....of all the things to worry about...in 6 mass shooting attacks, they couldn't even kill as many people as are killed each year by knives, clubs, or bare hands.....and cars....on accident...killed 35,616 people...

Yet you don't care about all of those deaths, the ones that killed a lot more people...so this reveals that it isn't the killing that concerns you...it is the object, the gun that terrifies you.....your irrational fear will not dictate how we exercise our Rights...
Progressives will never understand reality, this country has much bigger fish to fry. More die from falling out of bed than from someone using ar style sporting rifles...

Lol!

Thank God.

For what?

He wasn't my friend....but he did shoot up a Trump supporter environment so he is likely one of yours......as were the muslims who have murdered so many Americans and the black lies matter supporters who have been murdering police officers....

Nope...there were 6 last year....

And how many people were killed....versus other ways to die?

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2017: Data From Mother Jones’ Investigation – Mother Jones
US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1999...42 ( Columbine)
1991...35 (Looby's cafe)
1983...none listed

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html

Cars, Accidental deaths 2015......36,161

Poisons...accidental deaths 2015...47,478