Ok someone please tell me how this Harvey Weinstein dumb ass got so powerful in Hollywood?

Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics?

It's relevant to politics because if he'd been a huge Republican donor you'd have created a thread on it, troll.
You are such a pussy. You and I both know this thread should be moved to different forum but because youā€™re a biased douche bag you choose to ignore the basic logic in moving it. You donā€™t deserve the authority. We both know it.

Why should it be moved? I am a huge politics and news guy and I never heard of this guy till now...it is weird how you protect your own even when you knew.

Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..
Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? Youā€™re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.
That is so fucking stupid. His political contributions are completely irrelevant to the story. The only reason why you dumbasses are talking about him is because it gives you an excuse to whine about Hillary. God you people are dumb. No one on the left cares about Hillary. You just delude yourselves into thinking we still do because itā€™s a distraction from talking about Trump who is relevant. She and Bill could be abducted by aliens to live on a new planet and we stil wouldnā€™t care.

Unlike Obama, I didn't let my daughter work for Weinstein...and we're dumbasses.
Oh yeah thatā€™s it. Obama somehow magically knew years back about Weinsteinā€™s crimes and he sent his daughter to work for him anyway.

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Wow, as more people and stories come forward, you're saying Obama may have been the ONLY one that didn't know about Weinstein.

Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..
Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? Youā€™re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.
That is so fucking stupid. His political contributions are completely irrelevant to the story. The only reason why you dumbasses are talking about him is because it gives you an excuse to whine about Hillary. God you people are dumb. No one on the left cares about Hillary. You just delude yourselves into thinking we still do because itā€™s a distraction from talking about Trump who is relevant. She and Bill could be abducted by aliens to live on a new planet and we stil wouldnā€™t care.

Unlike Obama, I didn't let my daughter work for Weinstein...and we're dumbasses.

Great, now your daughter will never become rich and famous.

Now what?

Itā€™s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics?

It's relevant to politics because if he'd been a huge Republican donor you'd have created a thread on it, troll.
You are such a pussy. You and I both know this thread should be moved to different forum but because youā€™re a biased douche bag you choose to ignore the basic logic in moving it. You donā€™t deserve the authority. We both know it.

Why should it be moved? I am a huge politics and news guy and I never heard of this guy till now...it is weird how you protect your own even when you knew.
I never heard of him either. Thatā€™s the point. He has nothing to do with politics. If this guy made a donation to Trump instread, you would conveniently ignore it.

Great, now your daughter will never become rich and famous.

Now what?

True, won't be a Liberal slut either.

Oh yeah thatā€™s it. Obama somehow magically knew years back about Weinsteinā€™s crimes and he sent his daughter to work for him anyway.

Wow, as more people and stories come forward, you're saying Obama may have been the ONLY one that didn't know about Weinstein.
Lol oh right. Republicans in office all knew and they were so mortified that they did nothing about it.

Everyone in Hollywood knew, why not Obama, especially with how Hollywood embraced him?

This scandal reminds me of the Penn State scandal. Everyone knew what was going on but no one wanted to blow the whistle until Joe Pa had his record setting win and ready to retire.

Penn State should not even have a football program because all the higher ups knew about it and covered it up. The NCAA even rescinded many of the penalties the team was to have and today they are poised to play in the NCAA playoffs.

Yea, go Pedo state!

He's a very successful producer, and producers are essentially the entrepreneurs of the film world. Producers arguably have the most power in Hollywood, especially the ones who own their own production companies, as they're the ones that really control how movies get made, who gets cast, etc. He's uglier than one of Dales steaming turds, which is why he used his power over women who desperately wanted to make it in Hollywood to get his rocks off, as it was the only way he could seeing that he is a fat, disgusting tub of shit.

I'm shocked that a Hollywood producer would have a casting couch lol... He started out in western New York as a rock and roll show producer in the 70s... If you know what I mean. Harvey and Corky. Not a politician so nothing like Trump and everyone at Fox...

Lol oh right. Republicans in office all knew and they were so mortified that they did nothing about it.

Now who's being the dumbass.

Piece of scum

Predator scum

That's all he was

Hollywood reeks to high heaven!

If the Obama's did not know about Harvey then perhaps they should not lie about being good friends with him and telling the world what a wonderful human being he is.

If the Obama's did not know about Harvey then perhaps they should not lie about being good friends with him and telling the world what a wonderful human being he is.

Oh no! Michelle said something positive about Weinstein! My entire worldview is in tatters. Obviously his success is going to get compliments if no one in the political world knew of his crimes.

His history includes many successes with Miramax that he co founded and then his very own company with his brother.

What the heck is Miramax? That guy reminds me of a kid we used to give a swirly to in the toliet bowl in Jr. High..

So his revenge was...to build up a company and then wack off to girls why he forced them to watch?

Some revenge that was ..

lol

Mega entertainment company.

What crimes? We know only that he's a boor. Nothing yet has been tested in court!!

Greg

Trump is president:

5041-1499909536-6444a3df5aba0f37926b9c080c11bed3.jpg

Oh no! Michelle said something positive about Weinstein! My entire worldview is in tatters. Obviously his success is going to get compliments if no one in the political world knew of his crimes.

huh? Obama had the entire security apparatus at his disposal; you think he didn't have a clue...again...yeah: I see your point!!

Greg

Same way Trump made it to the White House

Huh? He slept with Jed and Cruz?

Gotta be joking!!!!!

He is really a very smart man; just flawed wrt to his.......

Greg
The Las Vegas shooter was a flawed smart man.
Smart, flawed men can do a lot of damage.

Forum List

Back