Ok someone please tell me how this Harvey Weinstein dumb ass got so powerful in Hollywood?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..

His history includes many successes with Miramax that he co founded and then his very own company with his brother.

Who is this wanker (no pun intended) anyways? And liberals bowed down to this masturbating fool..please tell me this is a joke or something lol..
It’s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? You’re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

It’s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics? You’re posting in the wrong forum. Quit being dumb about this.

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.

I don't know......perhaps it's because Weinstein is a darling of the Hollyweird liberal crowd and that liberal politicians kiss his ass????? Yeah, I am sure you wish that people would just "move along" because there is nothing to see here.....(snicker)

How did he get so rich and powerful?

He slept his way to the top.

Duh!

He was enabled by his peers and his very own company... by the Hollywood liberal cultural elites who no doubt spent time accusing Trump of the same things Fat Harvey actually did.

Can't go against the narrative, can we? Better to keep your mouth shut and play along, right?

His history includes many successes with Miramax that he co founded and then his very own company with his brother.

What the heck is Miramax? That guy reminds me of a kid we used to give a swirly to in the toliet bowl in Jr. High..

So his revenge was...to build up a company and then wack off to girls why he forced them to watch?

Some revenge that was ..

lol

How about since he contributed big bucks to Democrats campaigns, how about because he was buddies with Obama, with Hillary and Bill. Add to those that Hollywood and many others have known about this sleaze for at least 20 years.
That is so fucking stupid. His political contributions are completely irrelevant to the story. The only reason why you dumbasses are talking about him is because it gives you an excuse to whine about Hillary. God you people are dumb. No one on the left cares about Hillary. You just delude yourselves into thinking we still do because it’s a distraction from talking about Trump who is relevant. She and Bill could be abducted by aliens to live on a new planet and we stil wouldn’t care.

He was enabled by his peers and his very own company... by the Hollywood liberal cultural elites who no doubt spent time accusing Trump of the same things Fat Harvey actually did.

Can't go against the narrative, can we?

That's what I am finnaly getting and months of this pussy grabber stuff..

What the heck is Miramax? That guy reminds me of a kid we used to give a swirly to in the toliet bowl in Jr. High..

So his revenge was...to build up a company and then wack off to girls why he forced them to watch?

Some revenge that was ..

lol

So you really want to know how he got so rich and powerful?

They took him in a dark room and made him abort one of his own children so that they could use it's blood to sign a letter swearing allegiance to the DNC for the rest of his life.

Ok, you asked, now what?

That is so fucking stupid. His political contributions are completely irrelevant to the story. The only reason why you dumbasses are talking about him is because it gives you an excuse to whine about Hillary. God you people are dumb. No one on the left cares about Hillary. You just delude yourselves into thinking we still do because it’s a distraction from talking about Trump who is relevant. She and Bill could be abducted by aliens to live on a new planet and we stil wouldn’t care.

Noo I didn't get who he was and why "A" name actors was protecting another werido.

It’s bewildering to me why this scandal is a political one. Why do you assholes care? Why is this relevant to politics?

It's relevant to politics because if he'd been a huge Republican donor you'd have created a thread on it, troll.
You are such a pussy. You and I both know this thread should be moved to different forum but because you’re a biased douche bag you choose to ignore the basic logic in moving it. You don’t deserve the authority. We both know it.

Unlike Obama, I didn't let my daughter work for Weinstein...and we're dumbasses.

Unlike Obama, I didn't let my daughter work for Weinstein...and we're dumbasses.
Oh yeah that’s it. Obama somehow magically knew years back about Weinstein’s crimes and he sent his daughter to work for him anyway.

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Forum List

Back