Ok 9-11 conspiracy theorist, 1 simple question, WHY?

instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall.

If 8 floors were removed instantly, why didn't free start INSTANTLY? Did physics in your world wait .8 seconds before realizing there was no resistance below?

Kind of like physics in a cartoon?

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related

I thought the 8 stories were blown out INSTANTLY? Why the .8 seconds of non-free fall BEFORE the 2.25 seconds?

Let's keep going round and round PhysicsExist. Keep evading the question. It just makes you more of a deceptive liar.

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Why was there .8 seconds of no free fall BEFORE your 2.25 seconds? IF the columns were blown and the perimeter facade descended, why didn't the free fall ensue IMMEDIATELY when the columns were all blown?

Can't answer that can you?

This kills your explosives theory doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol:
Look at your watch and see how long one second really is. If you have a stopwatch, try to stop the stopwatch at eight-tenths of a second. WTF ?? Hardly kills his theory jackass :lol:

I thought the 8 stories were blown out INSTANTLY? Why the .8 seconds of non-free fall BEFORE the 2.25 seconds?

Let's keep going round and round PhysicsExist. Keep evading the question. It just makes you more of a deceptive liar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why was there .8 seconds of no free fall BEFORE your 2.25 seconds? IF the columns were blown and the perimeter facade descended, why didn't the free fall ensue IMMEDIATELY when the columns were all blown?

Look at your watch and see how long one second really is. If you have a stopwatch, try to stop the stopwatch at eight-tenths of a second. WTF ?? Hardly kills his theory jackass :lol:

INSTANTLY!!!!!!

Learn to read.

.8 seconds is not INSTANTLY not matter how you want to spin it. You need to explain why it didn't start free fall IMMEDIATELY.

Keep skirting the issue though. It makes you look silly.

whats the reason one has for knocking the world trade center down
why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?
every crime has intent, purpose

without that proof nothing else matters

The question is not so much "Why" but..."Why not"?

I doubt Bush or even that madman Cheney have the smarts or the balls to have planned 9/11 in any way. It has been made crystal cleat that Bush intended to start a war with Iraq from before his presidency. The Bush administration was told in advance what has become public information that there was an impending commercial air usage by Bin Laden's little helpers. He may have even been informed on the probable targets.

So the real answer to "Why" would be "Why Not" as their predetermination to find an excuse to enter into a conflict in the Mid East. It is not much of a stretch to accuse Bush and mostly Cheney, who had a failing war profiteering corporation on the ropes, to enable the terrorist plan by playing dumb at the least to actively facilitating access to the targets at the worst. The hardest part of any conspiracy theory is not the roles of Bush and Cheney...that is pretty easy...It is the several dozen co-conspirators that would have also had to participate to pull the whole thing off. The "explosive charges" in the twin towers is a hard one to explain. My theory is that because of the highly sensitive nature of what was in those buildings and the potential risk such as those enormous structures posed to the public that there could have been a fail safe "fall in it's own footprint" plan in effect for many years. I doubt anyone could have prewired explosives in time to add to the plan but it is possible that a way to bring down those buildings safer than let them fall over on many other structures could have been in place for more than twenty-thirty years. If there was secret knowledge of this fail safe plan known only to a few then setting it off could have been rationalized to keep the disaster to a minimum. Just thinking out loud. Why not?

Last edited:
amen to that.funny how the trolls ignore this post of mine below with all their demolition talk since they know they cant get around it.:lol::lol::lol:

The following is a sampling of the eyewitness accounts of explosions just before and during Building 7’s collapse:
Kevin McPadden, Emergency Medical Technician, and 9/11 First Responder:

“And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.”

Peter DeMarco, Daily News:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.”

The Truth Hurts.
www.InvestigateBuilding7.org

Those are great points but you know Physics,all of that is irrelevent since like i said,the trolls always ignore the FACTS that evidence was destroyed and removed and all standard ops protocols were violated and yet nobody went to prison for destroying evidence or lost their jobs because of incompetence which is the governments explantion and that firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,called the investigation a half baked farce.so all of that of what you say really should be kept to just sharing it with your fellow truthers since these arrogant OCTA trolls cant admit it when they are defeated.:lol: again thats why Gam always trys to get people to take his bait about demolitions because he knows he is defeated on that point and wants to get truthers to reply to him to waste their time.

LOL defeated, that's hilarious. There is no win there is no lose. There are facts which you don't believe any of. You prefer to believe the opinion of people who are laughing at you all the way to the bank. The evidence from 911 has been presented in a court of law. None of it was rejected, Where's your evidence?

You have 1400 professionals out of over a million...LOL

Listen to your video. he tells you that there would have been a string of explosions....
They weren't recorded by anyone. How come?

why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?

I doubt Bush or even that madman Cheney have the smarts or the balls to have planned 9/11 in any way. I has been made crystal cleat that Bush intended to start a war with Iraq from before his presidency. The Bush administration was told in advance what has become public information that there was an impending commercial air usage by Bin Laden's little helpers. He may have even been informed on the probable targets.

So the real answer to "Why" would be "Why Not" as their predetermination to find an excuse to enter into a conflict in the Mid East. It is not much of a stretch to accuse Bush and mostly Cheney, who had a failing war profiteering corporation on the ropes, to enable the terrorist plan by playing dumb at the least to actively facilitating access to the targets at the worst. The hardest part of any conspiracy theory is not the roles of Bush and Cheney...that is pretty easy...It is the several dozen co-conspirators that would have also had to participate to pull the whole thing off. The "explosive charges" in the twin towers is a hard one to explain. My theory is that because of the highly sensitive nature of what was in those buildings and the potential risk such as those enormous structures posed to the public that there could have been a fail safe "fall in it's own footprint" plan in effect for many years. I doubt anyone could have prewired explosives in time to add to the plan but it is possible that a way to bring down those buildings safer than let them fall over on many other structures could have been in place for more than twenty-thirty years. If there was secret knowledge of this fail safe plan known only to a few then setting it off could have been rationalized to keep the disaster to a minimum. Just thinking out loud. Why not?

A terrorists plan?
Really?
lets see
show me the warning that stated 19 men
with leather mans
legal to take on a plane
where going to use them to turn a passenger jet into a scud missile

How would you stop them?
If it was Iraq why use an event that blames OBL?
why not a dirty bomb that leads back to Saddam's front door

Listen to your video. he tells you that there would have been a string of explosions....

“And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.”

why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?

I doubt Bush or even that madman Cheney have the smarts or the balls to have planned 9/11 in any way. I has been made crystal cleat that Bush intended to start a war with Iraq from before his presidency. The Bush administration was told in advance what has become public information that there was an impending commercial air usage by Bin Laden's little helpers. He may have even been informed on the probable targets.

A terrorists plan?
Really?
lets see
show me the warning that stated 19 men
with leather mans
legal to take on a plane
where going to use them to turn a passenger jet into a scud missile

How would you stop them?
If it was Iraq why use an event that blames OBL?
why not a dirty bomb that leads back to Saddam's front door

why do you keep asking the same stpuid question...why...why not some other stupid question why ?

There is no conspiracy, get a real job.

Go back to school moron.as usual,you OCTA'S prove you dont even know what a conspiracy is.:lol::lol: Now if you were defending the WARREN COMMISSION,thats what you would say if you believed the official version,but your defending the 9/11 commission version,you Bush dupes are so incredibly stupid you dont even know what that word means.you guys ALWAYS come on here and say that. if you were not such an idiot,you would know that even if you believe the version of the governments, there was a conspiracy since you need 2 or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy dumbshit.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

god no wonder you Bush dupes are so impossible to reason with,you dont even know what that word means.:lol::lol: were not talking the JFK case here idiot,were talking about 9/11.:lol:

Last edited:

Gam always proves in his posts he doesnt know how to count.:lol::lol::lol:

why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?

You'll find if you hang around long enough on his threads Huggy that this troll will only evade the evidence and facts,wont read links you post to him that doesnt go along with his version of events,and will just keep asking irrelevent questions and will show no sign whatsoever in wanting to learn the truth by evading the evidence you show him with your links.:lol:

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It never gets old watching you take the OCTA's to school.they cant get around the trade towers demolition.Bld 7 and the testimony of Barry Jennings is the smoking gun they cant get around and will come up with the most hysterical shit to avoid admiiting you took them to school..:lol::lol::lol: just watch.:lol:

why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?

You'll find if you hang around long enough on his threads Huggy that this troll will only evade the evidence and facts,wont read links you post to him that doesnt go along with his version of events,and will just keep asking irrelevent questions and will show no sign whatsoever in wanting to learn the truth by evading the evidence you show him with your links.:lol:

I'm not as big into solving the mysteries of 9/11 as some of you are. There is little chance that my questions or the bigger ones will ever come to light. The real truth of 9/11 is that the USA would never allow anything but a thoroughly scrubbed version to ever see the light of day no matter how preposterous the "facts" they presented are. I would keep in mind that the "magic bullet" is still the official story from Dallas and no forensics person with half a brain buys that.

Again a non answer. In your earlier video your expert said there would be a series of explosions. So you post 6 more videos that again do not record this series of explosions.
Is this that difficult of a subject for you to comprehend? I could maybe type a little slower.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It never gets old watching you take the OCTA's to school.they cant get around the trade towers demolition.Bld 7 and the testimony of Barry Jennings is the smoking gun they cant get around and will come up with the most hysterical shit to avoid admiiting you took them to school..:lol::lol::lol: just watch.:lol:

Hey dumb ass, where's the string of explosions that your own expert says you would have heard? No one recorded any such explosions that day. Face the facts dip shit.

Forum List

Back