Incredible: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by USArmyRetired, Mar 15, 2011.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    I agree that he should. They are uncovering more evidence everyday about his past that is just mindboggling. Just last night it was revealed who the actual original Connecticut Social Security Number holder was who's number Obama has been using since the late 70's. The people are waking up and taking another look at Obama who was never vetted by the Media unlike Sarah Palin was. Governor Neil Albercrombie said that the he was afraid that the birth certificate issue would hurt him in the next election. He is right and now polls are proving birthers are going to be a thorn in the Presidents side this election and that Obama can't ignore them.

New York Daily News Poll: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously; Birthers Have a Legitimate Concern | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

[​IMG]

An online poll attached to NYDN's latest hit-piece on Birthers shows the readers of the New York Daily News actually support the position of the Birthers. What I find interesting about this particular poll is there's no longer any fence sitters on the issue of Obama's Eligibility, at least with NYDN readers. Either you are with us or you're not. And, most are with us!

Note: As long as I have been posting here no reporter has yet to get an "on the record" comment from me about the issue at hand. Though, numerous large media outlets and journalists have contacted me for "OFF THE RECORD" conversations. Hell, I even had a reporter in Hawaii email me Obama's purported COLB along side one of the Nordyke's long-form birth certificates saying this is what Obama has not released. Not that I didn't know that already, but, the point is, the folks in the media know (*)(*)(*)(*) well what is really going on in regards to Obama's eligibility

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +463
    Online poll?:lol: Run along.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,693
    Yeah...I wonder how many of those are USAR's sock puppet votes....:lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    The New York Daily news is the more liberal of the two tabloid format newspapers in New York, the other being the New York Post which is considered more conservative.

The readership of the New York Daily News tends toward the more liberal spectrum of the city and more minorities read the New York Daily News than the New York Post.

If a poll of New York Daily News readers is this skewed toward wanting Obama to take the concerns of those who want to see his birth certificate it is significant. It is significant because the readers of the more liberal tabloid in one of the nations most liberal cities says it is significant. The New York Daily News is a major newspaper that has been around since 1919.

5. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,018
    Why haven't I seen Palins birth certificate?

6. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Probably because she didn't have a dad who was a British National that made her a dual citizen unlike Obama's Kenyan father.

7. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,018
    She lived awfully close to Russia though. I'd like to see proof of her actually being born here. Why is there no proof!!??!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  8. gekaap

gekaap BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    Prove it.

9. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    He should continue to IGNORE the imbeciles.... And continue to wait with his saw, to use when some half-prominent talk show host, candidate or news person goes out on this limb.

10. Dutch

Dutch Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +463

And she went to 5 different colleges. I want transcripts!!!