Ok 9-11 conspiracy theorist, 1 simple question, WHY?

thats why he wont pick up that book and read it.He cant read.:lol::lol: well he cant read the truth since it scares him.:lol:

I need to read a book that tells me there was a fire at the WTC? after the Jets crashed until the buildings?
And that this book tells me that the Jets where just a diversion? and thank god there was explosives, both of those buildings where just about put out huh?
I mean the NYC fire dept was so close to putting those fires out
This "book" whats it about 19.95?
Guys There is no intent here
the pipeline was never built
and Halliburton made 3-4% profit, there stocks went up
You people really think a group of people sit around and created a chain of events and then put them in place that would cost 10,000 american lives, billions in wealth that was lost just in the stock market, the loss of the WTCs, the companies, the we lath, the people, just so a pipe line could be put in one country and Halliburton could make get some work?
Guys you think some book is going to convince me of that?
have any of you stopped and thought about this?

Please go back to sleep, your naivety is stupendous.
And your stupidity is legendary.

I need to read a book that tells me there was a fire at the WTC? after the Jets crashed until the buildings?
And that this book tells me that the Jets where just a diversion? and thank god there was explosives, both of those buildings where just about put out huh?
I mean the NYC fire dept was so close to putting those fires out
This "book" whats it about 19.95?
Guys There is no intent here
the pipeline was never built
and Halliburton made 3-4% profit, there stocks went up
You people really think a group of people sit around and created a chain of events and then put them in place that would cost 10,000 american lives, billions in wealth that was lost just in the stock market, the loss of the WTCs, the companies, the we lath, the people, just so a pipe line could be put in one country and Halliburton could make get some work?
Guys you think some book is going to convince me of that?
have any of you stopped and thought about this?

Please go back to sleep, your naivety is stupendous.
And your stupidity is legendary.
This coming from someone with a name like Obamerican :lol: priceless.

One thing you'll notice with twoofers is that they will never ever go point by point and answer questions. Get ready for another 2-3 paragraphs of insults with no answers at all. Thats how she rolls.
You're one to talk, you reply to posts with insults and disparaging remarks and now you want to cry about getting the same treatment thrown back in your face, what a hypocrite.

After I take a stand on what I think happened based no evidence, facts, and common sense. I don't cry about your attempts at insulting people; I understand that is your lone weapon. It makes me laugh that it is all that remains but of course it's not as if you fell off of Mount Olympus to this lowly depth. You were a bottom feeder to start with. Too bad; so sad.

Merely, I was advising the relative newcomer to your tactic (singular). Its all you have.
Geez..have another drink you sorry troll :lol:
Actually all the newcomers have to do is look at the way you reply to others posts in the past history, and they will quickly realize that it is you that always starts with the insults and lowlife tactics, then you cry about it when you get a return dose of what you dish out, your low ball tactics and classic trolling is on full display all over this and other internet boards. "Too bad so sad"- classic kindergarten material there BTW:lol: :clap2:

Investigate Building 7 | A Call to Reexamine the Most Important Event of Our Time - Home
The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

cognitive dissonance -

Mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. when confronted with challenging new information, most people seek to preserve their current understanding of the world by rejecting, explaining away, or avoiding the new information or by convincing themselves that no conflict really exists.

www.MilitaryOfficersfor911Truth.org
Pilots For 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
AE911Truth.org

You hit the nail right on the head about the mental conflict thing.That happens a lot with people in the kennedy assassination as well.

as usual.Like clockwork,the offical conspiracy theory apologists cover their ears and close their eyes everytime you post this.they dont want to look at that evidence.they just want to ask irrelevent questions and evade the evidence.Nor will they bother to take you up on your challenge if you ask them to read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.they NEVER will take you up on that challenge to read that book since they know they cant debunk it either.

All they can do is come back and tell lies saying it has been debunked and post propaganda pieces of DEB WUNKER links which that book debunks.:lol::lol: they dont get it that to not read a book someone challenges you to,well then you have lost the debate.I ALWAYS read a book someone refers me to because thats being a coward and not accepting the challenge.I guarantee you,this guy has never read that book, nor will he ever read it.The OCTA'S dont want to see the truth so they wont read it.Like all OCTA'S,he only see's what he WANTS to see.

They simply either CANNOT HANDLE the truth, or they refuse to because they are cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know who will not accept the truth. How long did it take WTC 7 to fall once the collapse started?

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.” The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Don't waste my time coward. You are a disgraceful soldier who betrayed his citizens. You cannot keep your Oath, therefore you are not worthy of any more of a response.

We know who will not accept the truth. How long did it take WTC 7 to fall once the collapse started?

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall? NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object “has no structural components below it.” The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives. If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”[iii] Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.”

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Don't waste my time coward. You are a disgraceful soldier who betrayed his citizens. You cannot keep your Oath, therefore you are not worthy of any more of a response.

Gee, once again a non-answer.

Did you have to go to school to learn how to ignore facts?

Get someone else opinion child, these ones don't ring true.....

Gee, once again a non-answer.

Did you have to go to school to learn how to ignore facts?

Get someone else opinion child, these ones don't ring true.....

You know they can come up with all of these theories they want, but no-one can can explain the why
A pipe-line that was never built
increase oil production from Iraq that had gas below 2.00 a gallon, December 2008
Put options in a stock market that was right on the tail end of a recession as well as 12 weeks from Enron in a market that lost billions probably trillions in wealth in the months following 9-11

PhysicsExist...

Why was there .8 seconds of no free fall AFTER the start of the perimeter collapse? I thought that when all the columns were cut simultaneously, there would be no resistance and free fall would ensue?

WTF???

Please xplain the physics in your world. This .8 seconds blows your stupid claim out of the water.

:lol:

Even your "champion" Chandler has the .8 seconds in his graph...
wtc7graph1.png

PhysicsExist...

Why was there .8 seconds of no free fall AFTER the start of the perimeter collapse? I thought that when all the columns were cut simultaneously, there would be no resistance and free fall would ensue?

WTF???

Please xplain the physics in your world. This .8 seconds blows your stupid claim out of the water.

:lol:

Even your "champion" Chandler has the .8 seconds in his graph...
wtc7graph1.png

I am just a dumb ol country boy
but that does make sense, thank-you

My claim to fame has been with this that this whole scheme lacks intent
From shorting stocks to a pipeline that is never built to flooding the market with more of a supply of top grade crude oil that only will lower the prices to Halliburton stock holders making a good profit none of that equates to the murder of over (including the war) 7,000 Americans and the loss of the 2 WTC buildings

You're one to talk, you reply to posts with insults and disparaging remarks and now you want to cry about getting the same treatment thrown back in your face, what a hypocrite.

After I take a stand on what I think happened based no evidence, facts, and common sense. I don't cry about your attempts at insulting people; I understand that is your lone weapon. It makes me laugh that it is all that remains but of course it's not as if you fell off of Mount Olympus to this lowly depth. You were a bottom feeder to start with. Too bad; so sad.

Merely, I was advising the relative newcomer to your tactic (singular). Its all you have.
Geez..have another drink you sorry troll :lol:
Actually all the newcomers have to do is look at the way you reply to others posts in the past history, and they will quickly realize that it is you that always starts with the insults and lowlife tactics, then you cry about it when you get a return dose of what you dish out, your low ball tactics and classic trolling is on full display all over this and other internet boards. "Too bad so sad"- classic kindergarten material there BTW:lol: :clap2:

you took that troll to school big time there.well done.:lol::clap2::clap2: they obviously ignored that post how their fellow troll threw the first punch with his name calling of tin foil hatters.:cuckoo::cuckoo: as usual,candycorn/aka obamaerica,only sees what he WANTS to see like all OCTA;S and like always,the hypocrite whines and crys about it when they give him a dose os his own tactics after he starts with the insults first.These hypocrite whiners sure act kindergarten children alright.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

amen to that.funny how the trolls ignore the fact that all evidence was destroyed and removed and all protocals were violated yet none of these people got fired or put in jail like they KNOW they would have been. since they know they cant get around it.:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats why Gam always resorts to all his graphs since he cant get around that.:lol::lol::lol:

amen to that.funny how the trolls ignore this post of mine below with all their demolition talk since they know they cant get around it.:lol::lol::lol:

The following is a sampling of the eyewitness accounts of explosions just before and during Building 7’s collapse:

Kevin McPadden, Emergency Medical Technician, and 9/11 First Responder:

“And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.”

Peter DeMarco, Daily News:
“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.”

The Truth Hurts.
www.InvestigateBuilding7.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw&feature=related

amen to that.funny how the trolls ignore this post of mine below with all their demolition talk since they know they cant get around it.:lol::lol::lol:

The following is a sampling of the eyewitness accounts of explosions just before and during Building 7’s collapse:

“And, at the last few seconds, he took his hand off [the radio] and you heard “3-2-1”, and he was just saying, ‘Just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions. Like BA-BOOOOOM! And it’s like a distinct sound…BA-BOOOOOM! And you felt a rumble in the ground, like, almost like you wanted to grab onto something. That, to me, I knew that was an explosion. There was no doubt in my mind.”

“[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.”

The Truth Hurts.

Why didn't free fall ensue immediately after the perimeter columns were supposedly blown?

No resistance right?

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't get that to fit your delusional claims can you?

The Truth Hurts.

Those are great points but you know Physics,all of that is irrelevent since like i said,the trolls always ignore the FACTS that evidence was destroyed and removed and all standard ops protocols were violated and yet nobody went to prison for destroying evidence or lost their jobs because of incompetence which is the governments explantion and that firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,called the investigation a half baked farce.so all of that of what you say really should be kept to just sharing it with your fellow truthers since these arrogant OCTA trolls cant admit it when they are defeated.:lol: again thats why Gam always trys to get people to take his bait about demolitions because he knows he is defeated on that point and wants to get truthers to reply to him to waste their time.

The Truth Hurts.

Why didn't free fall ensue immediately after the perimeter columns were supposedly blown?

No resistance right?

Can't get that to fit your delusional claims can you?

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.” Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].” However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

I thought the lower 8 floors were removed with explosives???? What does the 39th floor windows and below have to do with this?

Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall. The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building.

Why was there .8 seconds of no free fall BEFORE your 2.25 seconds? IF the columns were blown and the perimeter facade descended, why didn't the free fall ensue IMMEDIATELY when the columns were all blown?

Can't answer that can you?

This kills your explosives theory doesn't it?

I thought the lower 8 floors were removed with explosives???? What does the 39th floor windows and below have to do with this?

A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.” Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, “Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].” However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

Forum List

Back