Official Super Bowl Thread

Seattle won with a QB that got a 40 burger and normally gets a passer rating around 100 and zero ints in a playoff game.

I keep seeing that the Hawks should be embarrassed. I would think GB would be the team that's embarrassed.

But what was his rating during the first half?
Who is going to win? Who do you want to win?

Any trash talk?

The Vegas odds have the Seahawks as 2 point favorites.

The over/under started at 48.5 and has gone to 49.

Patriots. I don't need to trash talk. Did you SEE that game? :)

I watched a fair slice of it...very one sided. The Col;ts got gelded...real bad....but a very confusing game.

Greg

It's my favorite sport to watch. It's so exciting! :) I'm so excited about that game!

Are you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You think I'm gay because I like football? :rolleyes-41: LOTS of women like football, and straight ones too!

:clap: Hear! Hear!

Who is going to win? Who do you want to win?

Any trash talk?

The Vegas odds have the Seahawks as 2 point favorites.

The over/under started at 48.5 and has gone to 49.

I'm rooting for the Seahawks, because I don't trust New England, anymore. The Patriots don't even deserve to be in the SB, because of their questionable antics. I hope they lose. You can't make me believe Brady, with all his experience, didn't know all those footballs were deflated.

I am a "Tough Love" advocate.

They both have a reputation as cheating in the NFL. Just don't tell Seahawk fans, they are in serious denial.

Cheating?? How can one cheat in the NFL with 3000 camera angles and 5000 refs??? (OK: numbers slightly exaggerated) And what's that about "deflated" footballs?

Greg

Most the players that have been to the Super Bowl said the BS this week will not be a distraction. after Wednesday, they go into game mode.

The deflategate, the breaking arm talk will all be in the past. The fans will continue to talk and be distracted until the game starts,

Most the players that have been to the Super Bowl said the BS this week will not be a distraction. after Wednesday, they go into game mode.

The deflategate, the breaking arm talk will all be in the past. The fans will continue to talk and be distracted until the game starts,

Not me, I'm only concerned with the Superbowl. I don't care what the others might think of my team. I don't think there is any "cheating" going on any more so than with any other teams. They all have their little stupid things that they do that MAY or MAY NOT help them win games.

Seattle won with a QB that got a 40 burger and normally gets a passer rating around 100 and zero ints in a playoff game.

I keep seeing that the Hawks should be embarrassed. I would think GB would be the team that's embarrassed.

But what was his rating during the first half?
Patriots. I don't need to trash talk. Did you SEE that game? :)

I watched a fair slice of it...very one sided. The Col;ts got gelded...real bad....but a very confusing game.

Greg

It's my favorite sport to watch. It's so exciting! :) I'm so excited about that game!

Are you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You think I'm gay because I like football? :rolleyes-41: LOTS of women like football, and straight ones too!

:clap: Hear! Hear!

The guys better get used to it! Us ladies LOVE football too. :D

Not me, I'm only concerned with the Superbowl. I don't care what the others might think of my team. I don't think there is any "cheating" going on any more so than with any other teams. They all have their little stupid things that they do that MAY or MAY NOT help them win games.

Good for you! You are a great fan!

The Patriots deserve to be in this years Super Bowl much as the Denver Broncos deserved to be in last year's title game. Unfortunately for the Patriots the AFC doesn't have the strongest Defenses so the Pats haven't been tested like they will be Sunday. If the Patriots DO win though they will have earned it.

So my prediction for this year's Super Bowl, I think it will be low scoring. Both teams have great secondary's. Brady has been phenomenal this year and took a team that was terrible on offense and made it work. Seattle's defense has dominated the NFL and have the pressure to disrupt the pass game. Seattle has the better running game. The best bet for NE to stop Lynch and keep Wilson in the pocket, Wilson's strength is his creativity. Seattle needs to contain Gronk and not let the Pats establish any ground game. Let Brady throw and let the DBs disrupt the receivers.

I predicted Seattle last year because of their defense, I'll predict Seattle again, because of their defense.

The Seahawks 20, New England 17

Line for the game is Pick'em.

Not unexpected, I still give the edge to Seattle.

Defense wins championships and if they rattle Brady early, it could be a rout, but I don't see a rout.

Super Bowl pre-game show is been on for awhile, way to much overkill for this thing. It gets worse every year. Hour pre-game. Is sufficient, I would like to think.

The coin toss would save us a lot of time and we can go right to the reason of the Super Bowl...the ads.

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Forum List

Back