Seattle Vs Green Bay NFC Championship

The Packers lost that game when they screwed up the on side kick catch. That lost the game right there.

Seattle sucks horse dick. I hate that team. They beat the Packers last year with a bad call on a catch.

Anyway... done with football for another year. I couldn't care less about the superbowl. No team in it I give a fuck about.

No they would not, Seattle got their act together and won. Over time proves it.

Yeah? What about them needing a desperation onsides kick to be able to send it to overtime? Without that lucky play Seattle loses.

Yeah? What about them needing a desperation onsides kick to be able to send it to overtime? Without that lucky play Seattle loses.

Almost EVERY game with well matched teams has an element of luck deciding the outcome.

The Seahawks were UNLUCKY when several passes skipped off of Seahawk receivers hands ..several right into the hands of the Packers. The Baldwin fumble on the return was unlucky. Seattle had their share of misfortune.

The important thing is that when the game was on the line the Seahawks played their best and were rewarded for it.

Almost EVERY game with well matched teams has an element of luck deciding the outcome.

The Seahawks were UNLUCKY when several passes skipped off of Seahawk receivers hands ..several right into the hands of the Packers. The Baldwin fumble on the return was unlucky. Seattle had their share of misfortune.

The important thing is that when the game was on the line the Seahawks played their best and were rewarded for it.

Throughout almost the entire game the seahawks were outplayed. GB did a bad job of converting when they were on the goal line. I think that one decision to not go for the TD on 4th and goal on the 1/2 yard line helped you. You are right luck is part of the game, and it just so happens that you were extremely lucky at a crucial, pivotal moment in the game. That is why I say you were lucky to win, but no matter, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and we'll see if you still have some luck left when you play NE.

Green Bay played not to lose. Seattle played to win. Congrats to the Seahawks who deserved the victory. Green Bay's coach played too conservatively down the stretch and seemed to put all their eggs into recovering an onsides kick, which gave Seattle the opening. Falling down on an interception return with open field ahead with sideline celebrations with five minutes remaining. Not making an effort to pick up a first down. Going into a prevent defense and allowing Seattle to march effortlessly downfield. Therefore everything boiled down to that onsides kick.

Throughout almost the entire game the seahawks were outplayed. GB did a bad job of converting when they were on the goal line. I think that one decision to not go for the TD on 4th and goal on the 1/2 yard line helped you. You are right luck is part of the game, and it just so happens that you were extremely lucky at a crucial, pivotal moment in the game. That is why I say you were lucky to win, but no matter, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and we'll see if you still have some luck left when you play NE.

Seattle made their own luck as did Green Bay. The Seahawks got the bad game out of their system and will win easily over New England. The best chance the Patriots will have is to establish a running game as Brady does not have Rodgers mobility. I will go with 38-21 Seahawks.

Coaching and composure. Seattle was victorious and rightfully so.

The Packers lost that game when they screwed up the on side kick catch. That lost the game right there.

Seattle sucks horse dick. I hate that team. They beat the Packers last year with a bad call on a catch.

Anyway... done with football for another year. I couldn't care less about the superbowl. No team in it I give a fuck about.

Actually Green Bay lost the game because they couldn't score more than one touchdown....and all the stats favored Seattle.

Seattle made their own luck as did Green Bay. The Seahawks got the bad game out of their system and will win easily over New England. The best chance the Patriots will have is to establish a running game as Brady does not have Rodgers mobility. I will go with 38-21 Seahawks.

10922858_10153025557113103_5006781462329259752_n.jpg

18u784oxylrvtjpg.jpg

1508126_752343521510464_7492971473173615582_n.jpg

I assume 007 is a cry baby Packers fan....I am surprised he didn't bring up the 'catch' of the 2012 loss in Seattle..

Forum List

Back