Official Super Bowl Thread

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Who is going to win? Who do you want to win?

Any trash talk?

The Vegas odds have the Seahawks as 2 point favorites.

The over/under started at 48.5 and has gone to 49.

Based on today's expositions I would say that the Seahawks are royally fucked lol.

Seriously, they didn't even show up for today's game until the last 4 minutes. What an embarrassing way to win the "big game"

What? Seahawks favorites?? I think i'm going to bet on the Patriots. I have them winning easy.

Last edited:
Based on today's expositions I would say that the Seahawks are royally fucked lol.

Seriously, they didn't even show up for today's game until the last 4 minutes. What an embarrassing way to win the "big game"

Why do you think the Hawks should feel embarrassed?

You don't gave to be off by much to have a bad game against any team in the Conference Championships.

Wilson wasn't throwing horrible passes. Most of his so called bad throws hit Seahawk receivers right in the hands.

It was windy and raining the whole game. It's not like Rodgers was lighting it up either. He had something like 150 yards passing late in the game. You know if Kearse had caught the ball early on Seattle might have won the game!

More easily.

Who's gonna win the Superbowl?

Tom_Fuckin_Brady_Navy_T-shirt2-355x360.jpg

Are the Vegas Odds Makers drunk? Did they watch today's games?

Bet against the Hawks... Mortgage your house!
If I were a gambler I would. After watching their abysmal playing today I can't help but wonder if you can judge their chances without your emotions getting in the way.

I have 0 interest in rooting for either team but the Hawks are clearly outclassed based simply on performance

If I won't bet (which will be unlikely) I'll root for the Hawks. RW seems like a good guy and I hate the Pats.

Any trash talk?

That's bound to change.

It already has. The line is now a Pick.

And I pick the Pats since that's who I picked at the beginning of the year. But I'll be rooting for Seattle.

It's going to be a fascinating game.

There are many things I just don't get about this game of yours. How does one get from a 2 of 2 to a three of ten???

Looks like fun though.

I just watched some of the Patriot's Vs Colts game.......wasted few minutes.

Greg

Seattle won with a QB that got a 40 burger and normally gets a passer rating around 100 and zero ints in a playoff game.

I keep seeing that the Hawks should be embarrassed. I would think GB would be the team that's embarrassed.

Any trash talk?

Patriots. I don't need to trash talk. Did you SEE that game? :)

I watched a fair slice of it...very one sided. The Col;ts got gelded...real bad....but a very confusing game.

Greg

The thing I like about this year's SB is we truly have a game between the best teams in each conference. The best possible matchup. Having said that since it's the SB so the game will probably be a blowout.

Forum List

Back