Official Super Bowl Thread

Seattle won with a QB that got a 40 burger and normally gets a passer rating around 100 and zero ints in a playoff game.

I keep seeing that the Hawks should be embarrassed. I would think GB would be the team that's embarrassed.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Greg

Who is going to win? Who do you want to win?

Any trash talk?

The Vegas odds have the Seahawks as 2 point favorites.

The over/under started at 48.5 and has gone to 49.

Patriots. I don't need to trash talk. Did you SEE that game? :)

I watched a fair slice of it...very one sided. The Col;ts got gelded...real bad....but a very confusing game.

Greg

It's my favorite sport to watch. It's so exciting! :) I'm so excited about that game!

Any trash talk?

I watched a fair slice of it...very one sided. The Col;ts got gelded...real bad....but a very confusing game.

Greg

It's my favorite sport to watch. It's so exciting! :) I'm so excited about that game!

Are you gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Seattle won with a QB that got a 40 burger and normally gets a passer rating around 100 and zero ints in a playoff game.

I keep seeing that the Hawks should be embarrassed. I would think GB would be the team that's embarrassed.

But what was his rating during the first half?

Any trash talk?

Greg

You think I'm gay because I like football? :rolleyes-41: LOTS of women like football, and straight ones too!

Any trash talk?

Greg

You think I'm gay because I like football? :rolleyes-41: LOTS of women like football, and straight ones too!

I don't know what I was thinking. I honestly thought you were some other poster. I thought I was responding to Greg. I do know that the OP DEMANDED trash talk...so I'll go with that as my final answer!

:lol:

Oh.. ! Wilson's first half passer rating was ZERO. I have watched thousands of games and never seen a ZERO rating.

Greg

It's not rocket surgery Greg.

Nor is it a fast food supplier so what is a "40 burger"?

Greg

Greg

Greg

I would try to help you, but honestly, I don't know what a 40 burger is either. :lol: I'm not much into the statistical part of the game anyway. I just like to watch the game is all.

Greg

I don't know what I was thinking. I honestly thought you were some other poster. I thought I was responding to Greg. I do know that the OP DEMANDED trash talk...so I'll go with that as my final answer!

Oh.. ! Wilson's first half passer rating was ZERO. I have watched thousands of games and never seen a ZERO rating.

I don't think I have the same passion for what we call "Gridiron" as does ChrisL; Rugby well maybe but I would not have expressed myself as she did. However, I've been known to require a new TV after a game on occasions....bricks and TV screens are a no no!! I notice that the Seahawks beat the GBPs in a close one. Between watching a blowout and a close game I prefer a close game...unless it's the team I barrack for in which case I want them to win by 100 to ZERO.

Greg

Greg

I don't think I have the same passion for what we call "Gridiron" as does ChrisL; Rugby well maybe but I would not have expressed myself as she did. However, I've been known to require a new TV after a game on occasions....bricks and TV screens are a no no!! I notice that the Seahawks beat the GBPs in a close one. Between watching a blowout and a close game I prefer a close game...unless it's the team I barrack for in which case I want them to win by 100 to ZERO.

Greg

Well, I'm happy because my team is going to the Super Bowl. It's the biggest and most important game of the year! :)

Greg

Greg

I would try to help you, but honestly, I don't know what a 40 burger is either. :lol: I'm not much into the statistical part of the game anyway. I just like to watch the game is all.

lol. Me too wrt NFL but I do like the stats as well; Passing rate about 100 I presume is average 100 yards in successful completions per quarter(?) while a 40b is not real good. A "0 ints" is easy enough...no intercepts methinks but if not I'm not unduly concerned.

I can't predict a winner of course being an outsider and not seeing the Seahawks game but as a rule a close hard battle is usually a better preparation than a walkover. It will be interesting watching the SB especially if the ads are as good as years past...

Greg

Greg

Well, I'm happy because my team is going to the Super Bowl. It's the biggest and most important game of the year! :)

Good luck to both teams and may the best team on the day win...so Patriots by 100+

Good luck!!

Greg

Last edited:

Greg

Good luch to both teams and may the best team on the day win...so Patriots by 100+

Good luck!!

Greg

Very nice! :D Have a good night, Greg!

Greg

Greg

lol. Me too wrt NFL but I do like the stats as well; Passing rate about 100 I presume is average 100 yards in successful completions per quarter(?) while a 40b is not real good. A "0 ints" is easy enough...no intercepts methinks but if not I'm not unduly concerned.

I can't predict a winner of course being an outsider and not seeing the Seahawks game but as a rule a close hard battle is usually a better preparation than a walkover. It will be interesting watching the SB especially if the ads are as good as years past...

Greg

A 100 passer rating is exceptional. There are a handful that have done better. 40 is abysmal. 0 is almost NEVER heard of. Typically in the past a QB that had a ZERO passer rating in the first half of a game this important would have been benched in favor of the team's back up QB.

Greg

Good luck to both teams and may the best team on the day win...so Patriots by 100+

Good luck!!

Greg

100 points? That would be lucky indeed. It's never been done. The highest score ever in an NFL game was 72.

Furthermore trying to compare this afternoon's game to the norm is futile on many levels. Seattle had the best Defense in the NFL this season as well as last season. The 22 points the Packers scored is a rare amount against the Hawks.

It is highly unlikely the NE Patriots will score more than the 22 allowed by the Hawks today. What you saw today was a freaky weird game. Our QB and receivers played their worst game ever or at least for a VERY long time. It was raining and windy. The ball skipped off of the receivers hands numerous times caught still in flight by the Packer Defense giving them unusually great field position on multiple occasions.

That won't be the case in sunny Arizona in two weeks. The gamblers in Nevada opened the odds with Seattle a two point favorite now down to a toss up.

If I had an extra thou I would jump at even points.

I predict the Seahawks to win by a TD. That's 7 points for those of you that don't know anything about American football.

Greg

Good luck!!

Greg

100 points? That would be lucky indeed. It's never been done. The highest score ever in an NFL game was 72.

Furthermore trying to compare this afternoon's game to the norm is futile on many levels. Seattle had the best Defense in the NFL this season as well as last season. The 22 points the Packers scored is a rare amount against the Hawks.

It is highly unlikely the NE Patriots will score more than the 22 allowed by the Hawks today. What you saw today was a freaky weird game. Our QB and receivers played their worst game ever or at least for a VERY long time. It was raining and windy. The ball skipped off of the receivers hands numerous times caught still in flight by the Packer Defense giving them unusually great field position on multiple occasions.

That won't be the case in sunny Arizona in two weeks. The gamblers in Nevada opened the odds with Seattle a two point favorite now down to a toss up.

If I had an extra thou I would jump at even points.

I predict the Seahawks to win by a TD. That's 7 points for those of you that don't know anything about American football.

TD...6 and 1 for the Conversion. Have not watched much but have never seen anyone miss a conversion.

Greg

Forum List

Back