Official Super Bowl Thread

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

If its worth it let me twerk it put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

Is she fat again?

I wanted gronk and Brady to win but no more. They're already too cocky. I like lynch Sherman and Westbrook.

Westbrook has 2 rings and eli too. Payton only 1.

Brady already has 3. Why should he have a perfect life? Go bang Giselle. It'll make him forget. NOT. Show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy who's sick of fucking her.

Pretty awesome game all told. Really dumb call on that last pass though.

Pretty awesome game all told. Really dumb call on that last pass though.

They should have given it to lynch. Tried to pick on the rookie and got picked off. Didn't see that coming. Lol

You know who's really happy? That defensive back for new england who jumped over the falling receiver rather than plowing into him to make sure he doesn't catch that ball.

He probably worried he'd get a flag for hitting a defenseless player or late hit because the NFL doesn't allow hitting anymore. Didn't SNL have a skit about that?

All in all a very good game until the last 20seconds.
Stupidest play call ever when you have Lynch standing next to you
Then fighting??? There's no fighting in Super Bowls.

Brady's head will never fit out of the stadium now

Looks like my bet was right. Patriots won. Great sportsmanship by Seattle. What pieces of shit.

Well congratulations to Patriots fans. Why they don't hand it to Lynch at the end I have no idea. Probably the worst call in the history of the Super Bowl. It was Seattle's to win...they had it and flat out gave it away. I am stunned.

Sweet deal for Patriots fans. Great game

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!

That is the most exciting SB finale I have witnessed! Unbelievable!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

Now Brady is the perfect man. He already was but this is like a demi god becoming a full blown god.

He almost did it the year they were undefeated then lost to Eli and the Giants in the Superbowl.

He just tied Montana.

Payton wishes he was Brady. What round was Brady taken in? Lol what a deal.

great fucking game...Stupid call and zero class on the guy who picks a fight.....

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

If its worth it let me twerk it put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

Is she fat again?

She just sucked. Imagine listening to Charlie Brown's teacher for about a minute and a half. It was no better than that. And trust me, no sexiness about it if you were looking for that. And all her lame dancers wore her name on their shirts b/c nobody knows who the f she is otherwise. I can see why.

She was out there cos KP basically needed the time to wardrobe change....but hell, get someone who isn't crap....or just do a KP remix and focus on the dancers or something. Missy Fuckface tainted the hell out of what had been at least a fun show if not a great one.

Forum List

Back