Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

Problem with your demand is that Bush never said that. He said they were still years away from having a nuke program, but as Iran has proved, it is a problem because of the threat.

The reasons that we went into Iraq are many.

1. Saddam was firing at our aircraft on a regular basis
2. Saddam was paying $25,000 to the families of suicide-bombers in Israel.
3. Many of the fighters that were booted out of Afghanistan received medical treatment in Iraq.
4. Saddam was playing a game of cat and mouse with UN weapons inspectors.
5. Saddam had used WMDs on Iran during their war in the 80s.
6. Saddam had fired SCUD missiles into Israel.
7. Saddam attempted to take over the Saudi oil-fields in the lead up to Desert Storm.
8. Saddam butchered thousands of Kuwaitis when he took their oil-fields and their country.
9. Saddam poisoned thousands of Kurds to the North.
10. Saddam's sons were murdering their own people, focusing on the Shiites in the South at times, but mostly killing them on a whim.
11. Saddam had purchased over 500 tons of yellow-cake uranium which was discovered in a bunker next to the Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad. U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq - msnbc.com
12. The main threat from Saddam was Sarin Gas. The delivery system was a howitzer projectile with two separate chambers that mixed binary agents on impact. CDC | Facts About Sarin
13. Iraq was a strategic area that was being used by Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. Aircraft could be launched easily into Iran if they continued to build nuke facilities. Thanks to Obama the US nor the Israelis can launch raids to destroy their facilities.
14. Iraq was a way to pull terrorists out of Afghanistan, and the US, and fight them on our terms instead of their home court, as is the case in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
15. The kicker was the fact that Russia was helping Saddam build nuke facilities and weapons programs in Iraq in exchange for $10 a barrel oil, which was illegal according to the cease-fire agreement he signed with us after Desert Storm.

Yes, his National Security Adviser said it:

Search for the 'smoking gun' - CNN

The point was that the march to war was sexed up by such statements. Which was what I've said all along.

As for going to war in 2003 over the use of WMDs in the 1980's...are you really as insane as you sound?

Insane??? LMAO!!!!

At least I don't base an entire presidency off of getting OBL.

Thats true; Bush didn't get Bin Laden--the man responsible for 3,000 deaths of Americans. Obama did.

Then again, you said we shouldn't have done it which is frankly a surprising stance for a supposed ex-military man. You do remember Osama did order the attack on the Pentagon; right?

I still wonder what in the fuck is wrong with you. No smack there...seriously; what in the fuck is wrong with you?

Screwing up the economy was a group effort.

Bush couldn't do it alone. He had to have help.

The Democrats took control of Congress on Jan 1st, 2007
and the economy started tanking shortly after. This is a statistical fact. The Democraps started talking down the economy over a year before that. They also forced GOP congressional leaders into a shared leadership role before that. Democrats were allowed to call hearings and hold committee meetings in front of the media. Members of the Bush Administration were under constant investigation for doing what the Executive Branch has done in the past. Normal activities were deemed illegal and immoral such as firing 9 federal judges. Clinton fired over 90, yet the Dems started an investigation into the firing of only 9.

The Democraps were able to force through several measures in the last decade. New housing and banking regulations made it easier for minorities to move into homes they couldn't afford and soon lost in foreclosure. The minimum-wage was raised. Unemployment benefits extended to 99 weeks, most of which is expiring for most of the beneficiaries. People have been out of work for so long that they have gotten soft. The ones that have run out of benefits are applying and being accepted as Social Security recipients under medical conditions....stress related or just getting by on whatever they can. Those folks have, according to the Obama Administration, left the work force and are not counted as unemployed. Close to half a million dropped off the rolls in April alone and helped Obama lower the unemployment rate to 8.1% under U-3. Under U-6 the actual rate is 14.5% according to the US government employment agency. The only way unemployment could get back to the rates under the Bush Administration of roughly 5% is if 500,000 new jobs are created per month for 5 years. The way Obama is making the rate go down is by allowing benefits to run out for those collecting benefits.

What a nice guy.

He hopes he can get rid of enough people to get the rate below 8%. Then the rate will be down to the levels that were common during the Carter years. Much better than the 9% and 10% we saw in 2009.

Obama was a member of the congress that made this all possible. He has blood on his hands as well.

So by the same token; any speaking about the Obama economy isn't valid since obviously the Republicans have the House and can filibuster the senate to a standstill. Right?

Please continue although Liability may want to start treating you as a hostile witness.

Nope.

I knew the economy would stabilize once the GOP took back the House.

It would bring most of the nonsense that was taking place in congress to a halt......but it hasn't halted the BS going on in the White House.

The economy showed signs of improvement and I knew Obama would claim credit like he always does when something starts improving.

The fear of what he will do next is what's holding the economy back. The increase in new jobs was cut in half in April but the end of unemployment benefits for workers allowed Obama to erase almost half a million people from the work-force.

He's still looking at over 8% unemployment even after fudging the numbers. This is nothing to brag about......but somehow he feels he can.

Yes the economy is stable. Must be something to the stimulus items that were passed and signed into law. You may want to tell your fellow Romney backers about how stable the economy is.

Can't have it both ways.

[/SIZE]

So by the same token; any speaking about the Obama economy isn't valid since obviously the Republicans have the House and can filibuster the senate to a standstill. Right?

Please continue although Liability may want to start treating you as a hostile witness.

Nope.

It would bring most of the nonsense that was taking place in congress to a halt......but it hasn't halted the BS going on in the White House.

The economy showed signs of improvement and I knew Obama would claim credit like he always does when something starts improving.

The fear of what he will do next is what's holding the economy back. The increase in new jobs was cut in half in April but the end of unemployment benefits for workers allowed Obama to erase almost half a million people from the work-force.

He's still looking at over 8% unemployment even after fudging the numbers. This is nothing to brag about......but somehow he feels he can.

Yes the economy is stable. Must be something to the stimulus items that were passed and signed into law. You may want to tell your fellow Romney backers about how stable the economy is.

Can't have it both ways.

The Stimulus established a new baseline for state governments which they cannot meet anymore unless they raise taxes. They got fat off of Stimulus yet they found out it would cost them a dollar for every dime he gave them.

Some of that Stimulus money was wasted on green energy projects. A lot of of it turned into a slush-fund for liberal causes.

The Stimulus money ran out and Obama has been asking for more money and he got it. $3 trillion more.

Obama is taking credit for job growth in the private-sector, but he has nothing to do with those increases. He has cut jobs in the public-sector while paying for union pensions and benefits. Pretty soon he's gonna start bouncing soldiers out of the military, but not till after the election.

Nope.

Can't have it both ways.

The Stimulus established a new baseline for state governments which they cannot meet anymore unless they raise taxes. They got fat off of Stimulus yet they found out it would cost them a dollar for every dime he gave them.

Some of that Stimulus money was wasted on green energy projects. A lot of of it turned into a slush-fund for liberal causes.

The Stimulus money ran out and Obama has been asking for more money and he got it. $3 trillion more.

Obama is taking credit for job growth in the private-sector, but he has nothing to do with those increases. He has cut jobs in the public-sector while paying for union pensions and benefits. Pretty soon he's gonna start bouncing soldiers out of the military, but not till after the election.

So in one breath "Bush had help" killing the economy from Congress--congress is to blame.
In the next breath the "stable" economy is the instrument of the Congress and the President doesn't get any credit.

Nobody ever accused you of being consistent.

And what...pray fracking tell did th shrub do to "Take Down" Bin Laden?

Oh yeah, the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

The shrub signed a treaty with Pakistan that gave Bin Laden an al_Qeada safe haven.

The shrub disbanded the Bin Laden Working Group.

What did Mr. Obama do?

He gave the order that took down Bin Laden.

Dumbfuck, the Afghans threatened to attack our Spec ops and CIA if we continued to pursue UBL at Tora Bora. It was decided to prevent fighting the Afghans at that moment, so shut the fuck up about Bush letting him go.

Obamination has spent more time playing golf than working on the UBL tasker, it just fell into his lap once the CIA's work succeeded.

Idiots like you should be locked away for life.

The shrub signed a treaty with Pakistan that gave Bin Laden an al_Qeada safe haven.

What did Mr. Obama do?

^^^

I don't know about that. I'd love to find out more on Tora Bora. But my feeling on it is that Bush dropped the ball. We spent billions of dollars putting the finest military in the world in place to kill Osama and then instead of using them, we hired some scrubs; many of whom had no desire to do anything but get a payday.

Yes, his National Security Adviser said it:

Search for the 'smoking gun' - CNN

The point was that the march to war was sexed up by such statements. Which was what I've said all along.

As for going to war in 2003 over the use of WMDs in the 1980's...are you really as insane as you sound?

Insane??? LMAO!!!!

Thats true; Bush didn't get Bin Laden--the man responsible for 3,000 deaths of Americans. Obama did.

Then again, you said we shouldn't have done it which is frankly a surprising stance for a supposed ex-military man. You do remember Osama did order the attack on the Pentagon; right?

I still wonder what in the fuck is wrong with you. No smack there...seriously; what in the fuck is wrong with you?

I guess I just have a lower tolerance for Bovine fecal-matter than you.

Last edited:

Can't have it both ways.

So in one breath "Bush had help" killing the economy from Congress--congress is to blame.
In the next breath the "stable" economy is the instrument of the Congress and the President doesn't get any credit.

Bush has some of the blame simply because he couldn't figure out a way to get a bunch of communists in Congress from screwing up the economy.

He instead decided to focus on the war and let everything else slide. I have to blame him for that.

The Democrats had no intention of working with him. So what we have is a situation where what the Democrats did to Bush is what Obama is claiming the GOP is doing today.

It is patently false.

Insane??? LMAO!!!!

So your stance is that if someone authorizes the killing of 140+ people at the pentagon--many military members, and another 2,800+ Americans; we shouldn't find and kill that person? And you're allegedly an ex military man?

Your stance is crazy from every point of view. I think you just desire to have someone talk to you at this point and have gotten so lonely IRL that this is what you do; troll for responses on the Internet.

You're insane stance is embodying fecal matter at this point.

[/SIZE]

Nope.

Can't have it both ways.

The economy is more stable but not completely stable. The Stimulus had nothing to do with that. I wouldn't be bragging right now because we're just holding on by our finger-nails till November, and then the Dems will use a lame-duck session to push the economy over the cliff. Come Jan 1st our taxes will go up a minimum of $500 billion on the federal level which state and local governments are already preparing for by raising their taxes.

Roughly 25% of all of our incomes will evaporate.

You'd better hope that the White House and Congress are controlled by the GOP because that is the only way it will be prevented.

Last edited:

Bush has some of the blame simply because he couldn't figure out a way to get a bunch of communists in Congress from screwing up the economy.

He instead decided to focus on the war and let everything else slide. I have to blame him for that.

The Democrats had no intention of working with him. So what we have is a situation where what the Democrats did to Bush is what Obama is claiming the GOP is doing today.

It is patently false.

Yeah, the white president gets an excuse for the economy but gets credit for the military actions, the black president gets neither.

Basically you could have just typed that in your OP.

So your stance is that if someone authorizes the killing of 140+ people at the pentagon--many military members, and another 2,800+ Americans; we shouldn't find and kill that person? And you're allegedly an ex military man?

You sound like you're throwing a tantrum.

I don't know what you're whining about but I think you should come back in a couple hours so you can discuss this rationally.

It is patently false.

Yeah, the white president gets an excuse for the economy but gets credit for the military actions, the black president gets neither.

Basically you could have just typed that in your OP.

What a lame attempt at martyrdom.

Can't have it both ways.

It is very consistent. If Congress is majority democrat the economy will be murdered. If Congress is majority republican it will be stable.

It is very consistent. If Congress is majority democrat the economy will be murdered. If Congress is majority republican it will be stable.

No, no,...........according to Obama the GOP wanted a bad economy along with dirty air and dirty water.

......and we hate women as well.

Bill Maher says the GOP wants to be in women's vaginas.

I think he's right. I think Democrats want to stay away from vaginas.

gay-couple.jpg

Last edited:
I'm watching "Meet The Depressed".

Joe Biden is really putting his foot in his mouth.

He said Obama has a ramrod up his back

He says the GOP still thinks the war is still ongoing

He's using conflicting arguments all over the place.

Now he's talking about Gays. They are so much better parents than hetero parents because their adoptive children love them soooooo much.

Joe Biden says the document Obama signed in Afghanistan is "A War Ending Document".

He also said the OBL takedown was an example to every terrorist that we will go through the gates of Hell to get them........but because Obama signed away our rights to go after them in Afghanistan and Pakistan, using the methods that worked and are now outlawed by him for his administration and any that follow,..

...Note to any terrorists who are paying attention.......you're safe there.

Guess this conflict slipped by the VP.

Last edited:

What did Mr. Obama do?

Visualize a football game where there are 3 seconds left on the clock and the final result depends on a field goal kicker. He comes in, makes the field goal and then goes around for a year and brags the HE won the game.

Seems like Mr. Obama's legendary basketball skills are matched or even exceeded by his skills a a field goal kicker.

However his skills as President don't even measure up to his skills as a bowler.

I'm watching "Meet The Depressed".

Joe Biden is really putting his foot in his mouth.

He said Obama has a ramrod up his back

He says the GOP still thinks the war is still ongoing

He's using conflicting arguments all over the place.

Now he's talking about Gays. They are so much better parents than hetero parents because their adoptive children love them soooooo much.

Joe Biden says the document Obama signed in Afghanistan is "A War Ending Document".

He also said the OBL takedown was an example to every terrorist that we will go through the gates of Hell to get them........but because Obama signed away our rights to go after them in Afghanistan and Pakistan, using the methods that worked and are now outlawed by him for his administration and any that follow,..

...Note to any terrorists who are paying attention.......you're safe there.

Guess this conflict slipped by the VP.

"War On Terror"? Officially over...:eusa_whistle:

"Bush had help" meaning that the economy is the work of the executive and the Congress when it is being killed. Mudwhistle's words.

Now...

The economy is "stable" and the stimulus had nothing to do with it. Congress passed the stimulus--sponsored by President Obama. His program.

Some how Congressional action means one thing in the Bush years and means something totally different in the Obama years.

Forum List

Back