Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

The shadows hang, too, over Palestinians crammed miserably into the Gaza Strip, most descended from refugees who lost homes in what became Israel on May 14, 1948. They hang over vanished Arab villages, crumbled into the farmland north of the walls and fences Israel erected to stop attacks by people from Gaza.

Hamas' even states that they NEED the Blood of Palestinian women and babies. It is HAMAS that is responsible for every death in Gaza, and the useful idiots are easily led because the Spirit of Satan makes it easy to hate the Jew

Yes, it is a spiritual war before anything.
And I don't mean that as a meme.

Humanity is experiencing together,
collectively and individually the
slaughter of the evil spirit.

This is the generation of the knocking door,
we all hear and see it in front of our faces,
on a daily basis so that we can't deny
G-d's hand and presence is reality.
That we all witness the above,
the merit of the righteous,
in a corrected world.

The shadows hang, too, over Palestinians crammed miserably into the Gaza Strip, most descended from refugees who lost homes in what became Israel on May 14, 1948. They hang over vanished Arab villages, crumbled into the farmland north of the walls and fences Israel erected to stop attacks by people from Gaza.

Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto loved life,
that's why they're talked about as heroes.

The filth in Gaza only value death-goal and reward.

in a corrected world.
These are the people who would have supported Kristallnacht. They push it heir Conspiracies but don't see how THEY are being manipulated

These are the people who would have supported Kristallnacht. They push it heir Conspiracies but don't see how THEY are being manipulated
^^^ Coming from ... ^^^

iu

Hamas' even states that they NEED the Blood of Palestinian women and babies. It is HAMAS that is responsible for every death in Gaza, and the useful idiots are easily led because the Spirit of Satan makes it easy to hate the Jew
Just think of all the dead and wounded children under the ruble. This should get your rocks off.
2023-11-02T145708Z_1198979006_RC2254AI4PQP_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-1698979426.jpg

ODA

JnF1YWxpdHk9ODA

Evil men use religion to justify injustice.

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that Netanyahu incorrectly used the Bible to justify what is going on in Gaza?

Netanyahu is just using this to try to appeal to bible-believing Christians or others who value the bible, in order to maintain support for the military actions in Gaza.

As a conservative, I don't align myself with Jewish politics. As a Christian, I don't align myself with anti-Christ belief systems.

Cultism never allows for freedom of thought or individual expression.

Israel is a fascist theocracy , which once the cloak of something democratic comes off reveals themselves no better than the Muslim countries surrounding them

They've pursued religious war all along, and now want the world's back in taking it to the next level

This is relevant in the Christian nations bowing out

~S~

in a corrected world.

121 West Bank Palestinians killed since Hamas attack
Increasing West Bank settler violence worries Israel allies
Father and son killed at funeral for three shot by settlers

121 West Bank Palestinians killed since Hamas attack
Increasing West Bank settler violence worries Israel allies
Father and son killed at funeral for three shot by settlers

F9wIqVeXIAArCAw
F97t5dzbsAAadVx

They never acknowledge the threats of genocide from the Palestinians.
The level of cognitive dissonance to post that with the ongoing massacre of Gazans, is overwhelming.

Hey Bibi, how many dead Gazan children will satisfy your bloodlust? All, 50%, or 25%?

Actually Gaza is much worse than the Warsaw Ghetto. Very few Jews were there and they had little ability to fight the German Army. 2.2 million people in Gaza and half are children. So you’ve get lots of killing to do.
What an idiotic logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back