Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

I guess I just have a lower tolerance for Bovine fecal-matter than you.

So your stance is that if someone authorizes the killing of 140+ people at the pentagon--many military members, and another 2,800+ Americans; we shouldn't find and kill that person? And you're allegedly an ex military man?

You sound like you're throwing a tantrum.

I don't know what you're whining about but I think you should come back in a couple hours so you can discuss this rationally.

Just trying to figure out how much shit is between your ears. Nice cop out on the topic however, a sure sign that either you're embarrassed by your stand (you should be) or you would like to retract what you said about how we shouldn't go after terrorist leaders--something your pride won't allow you to do.

Yeah, come on back in a few hours for another dose of humility.

Bush has some of the blame simply because he couldn't figure out a way to get a bunch of communists in Congress from screwing up the economy.

He instead decided to focus on the war and let everything else slide. I have to blame him for that.

The Democrats had no intention of working with him. So what we have is a situation where what the Democrats did to Bush is what Obama is claiming the GOP is doing today.

It is patently false.

Yeah, the white president gets an excuse for the economy but gets credit for the military actions, the black president gets neither.

Basically you could have just typed that in your OP.

What a lame attempt at martyrdom.

Martyrs are usually dead....Obama is still alive and from all indications will be President until 1/20/17. Get used to it.

Yeah, the white president gets an excuse for the economy but gets credit for the military actions, the black president gets neither.

Basically you could have just typed that in your OP.

What a lame attempt at martyrdom.

Martyrs are usually dead....Obama is still alive and from all indications will be President until 1/20/17. Get used to it.

Check out a dictionary and maybe you'll discover what being a martyr is.

So your stance is that if someone authorizes the killing of 140+ people at the pentagon--many military members, and another 2,800+ Americans; we shouldn't find and kill that person? And you're allegedly an ex military man?

I don't know what you're whining about but I think you should come back in a couple hours so you can discuss this rationally.

Just trying to figure out how much shit is between your ears. Nice cop out on the topic however, a sure sign that either you're embarrassed by your stand (you should be) or you would like to retract what you said about how we shouldn't go after terrorist leaders--something your pride won't allow you to do.

Why answer a bogus question??

That's not a cop-out.

My suggestion was that you come back when you don't have a dirty diaper.

So in one breath "Bush had help" killing the economy from Congress--congress is to blame.
In the next breath the "stable" economy is the instrument of the Congress and the President doesn't get any credit.

Nobody ever accused you of being consistent.

It is very consistent. If Congress is majority democrat the economy will be murdered. If Congress is majority republican it will be stable.

"Bush had help" meaning that the economy is the work of the executive and the Congress when it is being killed. Mudwhistle's words.

Now...

The economy is "stable" and the stimulus had nothing to do with it. Congress passed the stimulus--sponsored by President Obama. His program.

Some how Congressional action means one thing in the Bush years and means something totally different in the Obama years.

The money in the Stimulus ran out a couple of years ago. It has no effect on the economy other than to establish higher baselines in state and local governments. Now the mad scramble goes on to pay for all of the fat we took on.

Obama even joked about how about how some of those jobs weren't so shovel-ready.......meaning they never existed.

Congressional action or inaction means everything.

Last edited:
It is very consistent. If Congress is majority democrat the economy will be murdered. If Congress is majority republican it will be stable.

"Bush had help" meaning that the economy is the work of the executive and the Congress when it is being killed. Mudwhistle's words.

Now...

The economy is "stable" and the stimulus had nothing to do with it. Congress passed the stimulus--sponsored by President Obama. His program.

Some how Congressional action means one thing in the Bush years and means something totally different in the Obama years.

The money in the Stimulus ran out a couple of years ago. It has no effect on the economy other than to establish higher baselines in state and local governments. Now the mad scramble goes on to pay for all of the fat we took on.

Obama even joked about how about how some of those jobs weren't so shovel-ready.......meaning they never existed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lq36zFN0fc]Obama Jokes about Shovel Ready Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

And what...pray fracking tell did th shrub do to "Take Down" Bin Laden?

Oh yeah, the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

The shrub signed a treaty with Pakistan that gave Bin Laden an al_Qeada safe haven.

The shrub disbanded the Bin Laden Working Group.

What did Mr. Obama do?

He gave the order that took down Bin Laden.

Visualize a football game where there are 3 seconds left on the clock and the final result depends on a field goal kicker. He comes in, makes the field goal and then goes around for a year and brags the HE won the game.

Seems like Mr. Obama's legendary basketball skills are matched or even exceeded by his skills a a field goal kicker.

However his skills as President don't even measure up to his skills as a bowler.

Obama was the owner in the owner's box. He wasn't the kicker, he wasn't the holder, he wasn't coach......he just said what he wanted and let the players Bush drafted do their jobs.

That's not a cop-out.

Getting your morning jog in I see. Keep running and I'll keep pointing out your insanity on this issue.

Now...

So congress passing the stimulus before our economy "stabilized" did nothing? Gotcha. You just get more and more bizarre with each post.

How old you are? What is your job (if you even have one)?

You think you're smart, you're not. :eusa_whistle:

That's not a cop-out.

Getting your morning jog in I see. Keep running and I'll keep pointing out your insanity on this issue.

Okay Gaybiker.......how do you suppose the GOP could tear anyone apart?

Obama owns most of the media.

How would they do it?

Obama owns NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MTV, HBO, Comedy Central, etc.

All the GOP has is slightly more balanced reporting on Fox News.

You know........most of the shit you argue can't be proved, can it?

Okay, so now we're certain that Mudwhistle is a TOTAL neocon/teabagger flunkie nearing paranoid hysteria!

As the chronology of the posts shows, I proved his OP wrong, and now he's just pulling every and anything out of his ass in response. Pathetic.

Insults won't prove your case.

:lol:

naw, but facts do. :lol:

What 'Gutsy Call'?: CIA Memo Reveals Admiral Controlled bin Laden Mission

Admiral-Special-ops-may-expand-role-6QV5MP4-x-large.jpg

Obama simply gave the go-ahead...

It's called being the Commander in Chief

:eek:

Mudwhistle:

All killing their leaders does is piss them off. They already have their replacements trained and ready to take over, many even more radical then they were. And the tactics we use are cool and inventive, but they don't really scare these folks. They feel our tactics are cowardly, which means they'll never respect us. Instead it will breed generations of killers that will plague the planet for decades to come.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/187484-america-is-soft-6.html#post4217134

I, for one, don't worry about those who harbor our enemies--much less do I worry about our enemies--respecting us. Obviously if they are sponsoring or actively trying to kill you, they don't respect you anyway.

I, for one, am happy that our killing their leaders pisses them off. Too bad.

Old enough--30's.
I'm the logistics/traffic manager for a major medical system.
Do you think it is a mistake to kill terrorist leaders? I don't. Mudwhistle does. To me, that isn't smart--letting the leaders of terrorist organizations live.
And the custom is that whomever is in charge when things happen gets the credit or the blame. Using this bizarre standard, no President/officer should ever get credit for what their military asset does. I disagree.

He gave the order and, like Carter, stood to get the blame if it was a disaster or if the SEALs were taken hostage. So he gets the credit. It's always been that way.

If Obama were smart he would have not even allowed the mission to be planned. It was a mission that could cause only harm to Obama. If the mission failed the blame would have been Obama's alone, no one else's. If the mission succeeded it would cause all the: Obama's didn't do it, he only had to nod, explanations. Maybe Bush realized that, and that's why he lost interest and no longer cared?

Just like I thought, you're a nobody. You must be in charge of counting and moving pills. :lol:

Oh, we don't oppose killing terrorists but capturing a few for intel purposes goes a long way....otherwise UBL would still be alive.

It was other terrorists at GITMO that eventually gave up UBL's trail.:eusa_whistle:

Old enough--30's.
Do you think it is a mistake to kill terrorist leaders? I don't. Mudwhistle does. To me, that isn't smart--letting the leaders of terrorist organizations live.
And the custom is that whomever is in charge when things happen gets the credit or the blame. Using this bizarre standard, no President/officer should ever get credit for what their military asset does. I disagree.

He gave the order and, like Carter, stood to get the blame if it was a disaster or if the SEALs were taken hostage. So he gets the credit. It's always been that way.

You are a moron. :cuckoo:

If Obama were smart he would have not even allowed the mission to be planned. It was a mission that could cause only harm to Obama. If the mission failed the blame would have been Obama's alone, no one else's. If the mission succeeded it would cause all the: Obama's didn't do it, he only had to nod, explanations. Maybe Bush realized that, and that's why he lost interest and no longer cared?

Just like I thought, you're a nobody. You must be in charge of counting and moving pills. :lol:

Oh, we don't oppose killing terrorists but capturing a few for intel purposes goes a long way....otherwise UBL would still be alive.

It was other terrorists at GITMO that eventually gave up UBL's trail.:eusa_whistle:

Old enough--30's.

I prefer to think of her as mindless DRONE.:eusa_whistle:

Screwing up the economy was a group effort.

Bush couldn't do it alone. He had to have help.

The Democrats took control of Congress on Jan 1st, 2007
and the economy started tanking shortly after. This is a statistical fact. The Democraps started talking down the economy over a year before that. They also forced GOP congressional leaders into a shared leadership role before that. Democrats were allowed to call hearings and hold committee meetings in front of the media. Members of the Bush Administration were under constant investigation for doing what the Executive Branch has done in the past. Normal activities were deemed illegal and immoral such as firing 9 federal judges. Clinton fired over 90, yet the Dems started an investigation into the firing of only 9.

The Democraps were able to force through several measures in the last decade. New housing and banking regulations made it easier for minorities to move into homes they couldn't afford and soon lost in foreclosure. The minimum-wage was raised. Unemployment benefits extended to 99 weeks, most of which is expiring for most of the beneficiaries. People have been out of work for so long that they have gotten soft. The ones that have run out of benefits are applying and being accepted as Social Security recipients under medical conditions....stress related or just getting by on whatever they can. Those folks have, according to the Obama Administration, left the work force and are not counted as unemployed. Close to half a million dropped off the rolls in April alone and helped Obama lower the unemployment rate to 8.1% under U-3. Under U-6 the actual rate is 14.5% according to the US government employment agency. The only way unemployment could get back to the rates under the Bush Administration of roughly 5% is if 500,000 new jobs are created per month for 5 years. The way Obama is making the rate go down is by allowing benefits to run out for those collecting benefits.

What a nice guy.

He hopes he can get rid of enough people to get the rate below 8%. Then the rate will be down to the levels that were common during the Carter years. Much better than the 9% and 10% we saw in 2009.

Obama was a member of the congress that made this all possible. He has blood on his hands as well.

So by the same token; any speaking about the Obama economy isn't valid since obviously the Republicans have the House and can filibuster the senate to a standstill. Right?

Please continue although Liability may want to start treating you as a hostile witness.

If Republicans and the "fillibuster" are REALLY to blame for Obama not being able to stimulate the economy, then how do you explain the passage of these economic bills that Obama and the Democrats wanted?

AMERICAN RECOVERY & REINVESTMENT ACT ($787 Billion Stimulus Bill)

CASH FOR CLUNKERS - that was to stimulate jobs in the auto industry

CASH FOR CLUNKER APPLIANCES

HOME STAR JOBS - to provide incentives for consumers to make their homes energy-efficient

RURAL HOME STAR LOANS - to create tens of thousands more U.S. jobs, by creating Rural Star loans for people in rural America to make their homes and farms more energy-efficient

WALLSTREET REFORM AND CONSUMER PROTECTION (The Dodd / Frank Bill)

DREAM ACT - boosting our economy and military readiness with limited, targeted legislation – giving the best and brightest of immigrant children who came to the U.S. undocumented and grew up here a chance to contribute to our country by pursuing higher education or serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, with the ability to earn legal status

Then there's the Health Care Law that Democrats passed and Obama signed dispite overwhelming Republican opposition, the "PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE" Act.

I don't see the obstruction by Republicans to prohibit ANY recovery Obama and the Democrats wanted to see happen. The Democrats AND Obama must finally own up to the failure of this economy to produce the increase in job numbers they were looking to see. For Obama to blame Bush then say his campaign slogan is looking and pushing " FOWARD " is a joke, to say the least.

Last edited:

Old enough--30's.

Part of it is ordering pills, no doubt. I wouldn't call me a "nobody" though. I'm the Section Chief for logistics in my organization during an ICS deployment. Not a "nobody" task but; there you go.

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind my asking?

Mudwhistle opposed it. If you have a problem, address it to him.

The tale you tell about the take-down is different than other stories I have heard about how we found him. True; I have heard various other stories about it. However, I doubt that persons detained for 8 years knew anymore about bin laden's precise location than George Bush did--you're making that part up.

Forum List

Back