Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Amalek was a people in religious scripture, which states:
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Netanyahu Accused of 'Genocidal Intentions' in Gaza After 'Holy Mission' Speech

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

Did he refer to Gaza or Hamas?

Was the defeat of Isis/Nazis a genocide?

If so, only demonstrates to what, and why it's prescribed in Torah.

Last edited:
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

There is no need to specualte about the genocidal intentions of the Arabs/Palestinians for the last one hundred years; they are quite explicit.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:
"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

The same genocidal intentions expressed by Hamas today, the same genocidal intentions of the pro Palestinian marchers chanting, From the River to the Sea, today..

After every Gaza resident is dead we can discuss this.

Did he refer to Gaza or Hamas?

Was the defeat of Isis/Nazis a genocide?

If so, only demonstrates to what, and why it's prescribed in Torah.
Killing women and children?

According to your logic, wouldn't Hamas also be justified? You don't think it's morally wrong.

Last edited:

There was a reason for killing all the amalekites, it wasn't willy-nilly...they were a corrupt vile, murderous people and God had given them a long time to repent...they didn't. ....and yet the Israelites under Saul did not do what they were commanded to do. and that is why we are where we are today.

They're both the bad guys. Unfortunately most people take sides instead of condemning both.
Basically, but why it's gotten to this point would require a more complicated answer.

So each side has a right to kill the other side's babies?
Right? When Hamas beheaded and dismembered Jewish babies they truly believe they have that right. They would gladly and happily do it again.

Jews did not deliberately seek out Palestinian babies to kill. But, hamas hid behind their babies hoping to get a little sympathy.

Right? When Hamas beheaded and dismembered Jewish babies they truly believe they have that right. They would gladly and happily do it again.

Jews did not deliberately seek out Palestinian babies to kill. But, hamas hid behind their babies hoping to get a little sympathy.
I would have liked Israel to prove that was true, and they never provided photos of the beheaded baby for independent confirmation. I believe Netanyahu is well aware of this, because I noticed he didn't mention in it his latest speech, although it seemed he was about to.

Nonetheless, Hamas did kill babies and I never said they weren't as bad.

Killing women and children?

According to your logic, wouldn't Hamas also be justified? You don't think it's morally wrong.
Nits become lice.

Every old-ass Pali woman you see crying next to her bombed out hovel likely gave sons to first the PLO and later Hamas. That was their mission. They are a death cult that needs either to be resettled hundreds of miles away from Israel or eradicated.....They simply can't remain where they are.....It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back