Obama's Involvement In Bin Laden Takedown Was Simply A Nod

And what...pray fracking tell did th shrub do to "Take Down" Bin Laden?

Oh yeah, the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

The shrub signed a treaty with Pakistan that gave Bin Laden an al_Qeada safe haven.

The shrub disbanded the Bin Laden Working Group.

What did Mr. Obama do?

He gave the order that took down Bin Laden.

Visualize a football game where there are 3 seconds left on the clock and the final result depends on a field goal kicker. He comes in, makes the field goal and then goes around for a year and brags the HE won the game.

Seems like Mr. Obama's legendary basketball skills are matched or even exceeded by his skills a a field goal kicker.

However his skills as President don't even measure up to his skills as a bowler.

In order for you analogy to have any substance, one would have to IGNORE MAJOR FACTS OF HISTORY.

With regards to Bin Ladin, the Shrub & company REMOVED MAJOR MILITARY RESOURCES IN AFGHANISTAN TO PURSUE AN UNNECESSARY INVASION OF IRAQ BASED ON LIES.

Also, he disbanded the CIA speciall unit set up expressly to get intel on and pursue Bin Ladin.

What followed was 7 year of mounting casualties, threat levels, Bin Ladin videos, attempted attacks thwarted by perpetraitors ineptitude, and a President who tells us Bin Ladin is no longer of concern, and Al Qaeda is in total dissaray.

Then Obama comes into office.....re-establishes the CIA imperative to get Bin Ladin, caucuses for MONTHS with military and intelligence depts. on plans to get him, and then gives the order DESPITE voiced disapproval from folks involved.

Obama succeeded where the Shrub FAILED....and he was gracious enough to phone Bush and thank him for efforts that contributed to his success.

Deal with it.

Standing Order. Don't know where you are getting your bullshit talking points from on this, but I will hunt it down tomorrow.

Operation Infinite Resolve. Stop lying.

This smells like Axelrod. All of a sudden the boards are swarmed with this talking point about how Bush dismantled the CIA.

If Obama were smart he would have not even allowed the mission to be planned. It was a mission that could cause only harm to Obama. If the mission failed the blame would have been Obama's alone, no one else's. If the mission succeeded it would cause all the: Obama's didn't do it, he only had to nod, explanations. Maybe Bush realized that, and that's why he lost interest and no longer cared?

:confused:

Why the question marks? Obama didn't plan SHIT. ALL he had to do was be informed and give yes or no to go with it IAW Bushs' PLAN to get OBL...

Are you really that thick in real life?

In order to have a plan to go get someone, you have to know where they're at FIRST, because you have to take in the various situations of the location before you can plan anything.

Jr. never found OBL, so therefore, he never "planned" for it, and as early as 2003, he said he wasn't concerned with him anymore.

Are you really this thick in real life?

And what...pray fracking tell did th shrub do to "Take Down" Bin Laden?

Oh yeah, the shrub allowed Bin Laden to escape Tora Bora.

The shrub signed a treaty with Pakistan that gave Bin Laden an al_Qeada safe haven.

The shrub disbanded the Bin Laden Working Group.

What did Mr. Obama do?

He gave the order that took down Bin Laden.

Visualize a football game where there are 3 seconds left on the clock and the final result depends on a field goal kicker. He comes in, makes the field goal and then goes around for a year and brags the HE won the game.

Seems like Mr. Obama's legendary basketball skills are matched or even exceeded by his skills a a field goal kicker.

However his skills as President don't even measure up to his skills as a bowler.

In order for you analogy to have any substance, one would have to IGNORE MAJOR FACTS OF HISTORY.

Also, he disbanded the CIA speciall unit set up expressly to get intel on and pursue Bin Ladin.

What followed was 7 year of mounting casualties, threat levels, Bin Ladin videos, attempted attacks thwarted by perpetraitors ineptitude, and a President who tells us Bin Ladin is no longer of concern, and Al Qaeda is in total dissaray.

Then Obama comes into office.....re-establishes the CIA imperative to get Bin Ladin, caucuses for MONTHS with military and intelligence depts. on plans to get him, and then gives the order DESPITE voiced disapproval from folks involved.

Obama succeeded where the Shrub FAILED....and he was gracious enough to phone Bush and thank him for efforts that contributed to his success.

Deal with it.

You lying little piece of shit. You are an asshole.

Afghanistan was a work in progress the whole time the US and the Brits and others were taking on Iraq.

We, the Canucks and the Dutch were the lead players in Afghanistan you little asswipe.

Afghanistan was under NATO control you moron. I really cannot run out of names for you you fucking idiot.

Deal with it.

You lying little piece of shit. You are an asshole.

Afghanistan was a work in progress the whole time the US and the Brits and others were taking on Iraq.

We, the Canucks and the Dutch were the lead players in Afghanistan you little asswipe.

Afghanistan was under NATO control you moron. I really cannot run out of names for you you fucking idiot.

Don't let TackyBub get under your skin...He's playing YOU hon...:eusa_whistle:

Why the question marks? Obama didn't plan SHIT. ALL he had to do was be informed and give yes or no to go with it IAW Bushs' PLAN to get OBL...

In order to have a plan to go get someone, you have to know where they're at FIRST, because you have to take in the various situations of the location before you can plan anything.

Jr. never found OBL, so therefore, he never "planned" for it, and as early as 2003, he said he wasn't concerned with him anymore.

Operation Infinite Resolve by Clinton.

CLINTON knew TWICE...Declined...

*IDIOT*

Really? I thought it was Operation Neptune Spear, with the code word going in was Geronimo.

Osama bin Laden, the former head of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda known for the September 11 attacks, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1 am local time[1][2] by Navy SEALs of the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group. The operation, code-named Operation Neptune Spear, was ordered by United States President Barack Obama and carried out in a Central Intelligence Agency-led operation. Participating units included the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six), the U.S. Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), and CIA operatives.[3][4] The raid on bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan was launched from Afghanistan.[5] After the raid, U.S. forces took bin Laden's body to Afghanistan for identification, then buried it at sea within 24 hours of his death.

Death of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A standing order to kill a terrorist is much different than the actual operation to do it.

Yah,......all of the sudden Gaybiker is a Special Ops pro.

You wouldn't know the difference between a Fastrope and Stabo rope.

Everything they did on that compound outside of the Stealth Helo was standard MOUT entering techniques and CQB. The only variant is the mockup has to be built to as close to specs as possible to assure that you're not stumbling all over yourselves in the fucken dark. Bet you don't even know what "The Fatal Funnel" is without Google.

They were using all of that shit back when I was in during the 90s and even before.

Last edited:

Better watch out....Gaybiker will open up a major can of whoopass. All 140lbs of him.

I take bigger shits than him..

Better watch out....Gaybiker will open up a major can of whoopass. All 140lbs of him.

Nice to know that you're so full of shit that your average crap is 140 lbs or better.

You must be a whole walking colon, hunh?

Nice to know that you're so full of shit that your average crap is 140 lbs or better.

You must be a whole walking colon, hunh?

It's a famous line from a "City Slickers".

Guess you forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0IfzRf1DtxQ

Stick to what you know little man, and quit talking shit you haven't a clue about.

Last edited:
How old you are? What is your job (if you even have one)?

You think you're smart, you're not. :eusa_whistle:

Old enough--30's.
I'm the logistics/traffic manager for a major medical system.
Do you think it is a mistake to kill terrorist leaders? I don't. Mudwhistle does. To me, that isn't smart--letting the leaders of terrorist organizations live.
And the custom is that whomever is in charge when things happen gets the credit or the blame. Using this bizarre standard, no President/officer should ever get credit for what their military asset does. I disagree.

He gave the order and, like Carter, stood to get the blame if it was a disaster or if the SEALs were taken hostage. So he gets the credit. It's always been that way.

Once again you're telling stories.

Killing terrorists is a necessary evil.

Capturing them is even better, because it causes them to have to change their plans. A live terrorist in custody is more of a threat to Al Qaeda than a dead one.

I don't think that killing them is bad at all though.

All of your bitching and whining is based on making shit up about what I believe in.

It's pretty obvious to everyone.....and they think like I do.....that you're a baby.

Here is what you said:

All killing their leaders does is piss them off. They already have their replacements trained and ready to take over, many even more radical then they were. And the tactics we use are cool and inventive, but they don't really scare these folks. They feel our tactics are cowardly, which means they'll never respect us. Instead it will breed generations of killers that will plague the planet for decades to come.

That was from 10/2/11 last year. Now you write:

Would you like for me to purchase you a mirror so you can debate yourself on this topic?

The part about them "not respecting" us really makes me upset...that we don't have the respect of some third world country. Boo hoo.

As you and the whole board can see, I made nothing up. You just can't stand by what you said and you can't apologize for it because that would violate the code of the "internet tough guy" routine you've tried to craft for yourself.

You're basically a pussy.

Old enough--30's.
I'm the logistics/traffic manager for a major medical system.
Do you think it is a mistake to kill terrorist leaders? I don't. Mudwhistle does. To me, that isn't smart--letting the leaders of terrorist organizations live.
And the custom is that whomever is in charge when things happen gets the credit or the blame. Using this bizarre standard, no President/officer should ever get credit for what their military asset does. I disagree.

He gave the order and, like Carter, stood to get the blame if it was a disaster or if the SEALs were taken hostage. So he gets the credit. It's always been that way.

Capturing them is even better, because it causes them to have to change their plans. A live terrorist in custody is more of a threat to Al Qaeda than a dead one.

All of your bitching and whining is based on making shit up about what I believe in.

It's pretty obvious to everyone.....and they think like I do.....that you're a baby.

Here is what you said:

All killing their leaders does is piss them off. They already have their replacements trained and ready to take over, many even more radical then they were. And the tactics we use are cool and inventive, but they don't really scare these folks. They feel our tactics are cowardly, which means they'll never respect us. Instead it will breed generations of killers that will plague the planet for decades to come.

Would you like for me to purchase you a mirror so you can debate yourself on this topic?

The part about them "not respecting" us really makes me upset...that we don't have the respect of some third world country. Boo hoo.

As you and the whole board can see, I made nothing up. You just can't stand by what you said and you can't apologize for it because that would violate the code of the "internet tough guy" routine you've tried to craft for yourself.

Like your opinion matters. You have to make shit up to argue with me. You have to misinterpret what I post to sell your garbage. You have to resort to name-calling because facts aren't on your side.

You're in over your head and it shows.

Stick to the imaginary war on women and stay away from defending your hero's lame attempts to deflect his ham-handed approach at conducting war.

Last edited:

Here is what you said:

Like your opinion matters. You have to make shit up to argue with me. You have to misinterpret what I post to sell your garbage. You have to resort to name-calling because facts aren't on your side.

Stick to the imaginary war on women and stay away from defending your hero's lame attempts to deflect his ham-handed approach at conducting war.

I didn't make anything up. You said what you said and now you're running from it. "All it does is piss them off" has translated now into "I don't think that killing them is bad at all though". :eusa_shifty:Your words. Eat them.:lol::lol:

As for your retreat from your position; that makes you a pussy in anyone's book.:wtf: T is flabbergasted at your insane stance. He'll say he isn't but he is. Liability spent months (and still does by the way) totally bludgeoning conspiracy whackjobs in the other forum; he can't believe your stance on Bin Laden not being killed. He also has schooled you on the point that Presidents get credit/blame for what goes on despite your selective reasoning on the topic. :laugh2: You haven't gone birther (yet) but I do believe it is what you truly feel. You'l tell me I'm nuts about it but when one connects the dots; one can't blame another for feeling that way about you.

Soldiers were punished for taking pictures standing on dead bodies, Osama, I mean Obama
is trying to be re-elected by standing on the dead body of Bin Laden.

Here is what you said:

I didn't make anything up. You said what you said and now you're running from it. "All it does is piss them off" has translated now into "I don't think that killing them is bad at all though". :eusa_shifty:Your words. Eat them.:lol::lol:

As for your retreat from your position; that makes you a pussy in anyone's book.:wtf: T is flabbergasted at your insane stance. He'll say he isn't but he is. Liability spent months (and still does by the way) totally bludgeoning conspiracy whackjobs in the other forum; he can't believe your stance on Bin Laden not being killed. He also has schooled you on the point that Presidents get credit/blame for what goes on despite your selective reasoning on the topic. :laugh2: You haven't gone birther (yet) but I do believe it is what you truly feel. You'l tell me I'm nuts about it but when one connects the dots; one can't blame another for feeling that way about you.

:clap2:

Soldiers were punished for taking pictures standing on dead bodies, Osama, I mean Obama
is trying to be re-elected by standing on the dead body of Bin Laden.

So burying the corpse at sea with proper muslim rights is the equivalent of pissing on a stack of corpses and taking photos of them?

Man, you neocons/teabaggers are just losing your fucking minds over the FACT that Obama succeeded where the Shrub failed. The chronology of the posts PROVES that, but you little dumb parrots will just cover your eyes and ears and squawk the SOS you can hear from Limbaugh and Hannity. Pathetic.

It's getting to the point that a politician has to watch everything he says. Put every syllable under a microscope for fear some shit-for-brains will intentionally misinterpret it for political gain.

That's exactly what I'm seeing here.

The end of major combat operations means the ROEs change. It's no-longer shoot on sight.

If anyone cares to check major combat operations ended and we became an occupation force that was intent on protecting what was once the enemy. From then on armed attacks were reduced and IED attacks went up.

Insurgents began attacking the locals and we switched from attacking defenders to protecting them. You never know how an insurgency will unfold but I'm sure everyone involve looked at history and expected something like that to happen.

Bush wasn't saying that wasn't going to happen. He was saying that we weren't going to be bombing Iraqis anymore.

LOL you whine a lot for an alleged military hero. oh wait that's right you brag too much to be a rela hero. lol

If you have something real to say or offer then do it. stop telling others to go look stuff up. that usuallky means that you lack the info to prove your own claims and just want to send others on a wild goose chase.

I've discovered that most of the folks that claim they were in the military and support Democrats are usually women, atheists, communists, faggots, blacks, and liars.

Which one are you???

Btw, you're the bitch that started whining about me insulting you.

My heart really pumps for you.

If you ever have to ask yourself if people are as bad as they seem on a message board, just remember this post from Mudwhistle

Forum List

Back