Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

Amalek was a people in religious scripture, which states:
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Netanyahu Accused of 'Genocidal Intentions' in Gaza After 'Holy Mission' Speech

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

All Hamas had to do was free the hostages to prevent Israel from taking further actions.

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

He should take responsibility for the intelligence failure of a fascist wannabe nation.

Well, an alliance always has a leading power inside. No one 'allied' country in Europe or Asia can contribute the equal amount of money or hardware the US does.
And so we should subsidize that because we are better?

Religion ruins everything.

Well, an alliance always has a leading power inside. No one 'allied' country in Europe or Asia can contribute the equal amount of money or hardware the US does.
I get that. But I shouldn't have to pay for it. Or my grand kids.

I get that. But I shouldn't have to pay for it. Or my grand kids.
Your point is understandable. Especially given the fact that the Founding fathers endorsed isolationism. Though, it is still a point for discussion whether 'isolationism' can be applied in the modern times as it was perceived in the 18th century.

All Hamas had to do was free the hostages to prevent Israel from taking further actions.
That is ridiculous. No rational person could expect that as long as Netanyahu is in power. He would just bomb everything after the hostages are released.

I do believe some kind of peace deal is possible, but not with Netanyahu in power. He has absolutely no capability to negotiate.

Yes, it is a spiritual war before anything.
And I don't mean that as a meme.

Humanity is experiencing together,
collectively and individually the
slaughter of the evil spirit.

This is the generation of the knocking door,
we all hear and see it in front of our faces,
on a daily basis so that we can't deny
G-d's hand and presence is reality.
That we all witness the above,
the merit of the righteous,
in a corrected world.

• Winner
Reactions: xyz

It was always their intention.

Forum List

Back